• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash Shop Discussion

1,041 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, I would insta purchase a costume for witch the first thing I do when I log in on the 1st ($50 preorder). I absolutely hate her armor. I would also probably buy a few pets, inventory expansions, and probably dyes for my costumes I bought her. Waiting 9 days instead of having it available immediately just seems silly. And as others have said, having players wait, you may miss out on impulse buyers that buy something the moment they log in, if they have to wait, they may find other means in game or settle for armor and then never want to buy a costume or pet. Please have it available in head start.

1 person likes this

Posted

Give Pre-orders 500 pearls so people can get a "taste" when it comes out.

I'm not fond of the delay but I think there should be a statement of reasoning behind it and most people will just accept it.

1 person likes this

Posted

LET US SPEND THE 2500 PEARL WE GET WITH CONQUEROR'S PACKAGE OTHERWISE IT'S SERIOUS BULLSHIT.

16 people like this

Posted

Open the cash shop on release, so I can decide right away if I want a refund!

Don´t wait until we can´t legally get a refund anymore, ok?

Posted

I can wait, as much as it sucks.  However, it makes me wonder if they actually want our money.

Posted

They're doing us a favour and delaying it so everyone starts on (almost) the same level, yet people complain. I cannot take these people seriously. 

1 person likes this

Posted

LET US SPEND THE 2500 PEARL WE GET WITH CONQUEROR'S PACKAGE OTHERWISE IT'S SERIOUS BULLSHIT.

this!

Posted

The no cash shop news made my day. This prevent people to get an unfair advantage over others. Most people who are whinning right now are the people who can't be wallet warriors and get far ahead from the other people. I really really want to thank DAUM for this move, this shows how much they care about all the players and not just the whalelords.

Am I to assume you are starting on 3rd and not even a second later?

Posted

lol I guess you won't be buying anything in the cash shop ! welcome to BDO

Whatever kid keep raging.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is exactly what i'm saying. The selling point for me for Conq pack was 2500 pearls. Now, it doesn't feel like pre-order, but post-order.

1 person likes this

Posted

see you at the cash shop you won't be lonely!! 

Posted

want to know the reason behind the delay

Me too. I didn't see it. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you for making this thread so everything people have to say have a right place instead of 30 diff ones.

I'm really interested on knowing the exact reason for the delay on the cash shop, as many people was planning on buying things straight, and in the case of anyone that owns the conqueror's package having 2500 pearls that one can't spend is just a really bad move if you ask me.

Also you've to take into account that given the delay is huge, the amount of sales that the cash shop would get will surely take a hit as people who will take the game seriously won't need many of the things past the first few days.

Edited by NeuRoManCeR
1 person likes this

Posted

LASZJja.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

They're doing us a favour and delaying it so everyone starts on (almost) the same level, yet people complain. I cannot take these people seriously. 

why have 3 packages pre-order then if everyone start on same level.
conqueror's package had 2500 pearls in it. you think it's ok we can't spend them to help us level up right at start ? we'll be able to spend them only 12days later.

I can't take you seriously.

4 people like this

Posted

That moment when they won't take my money. Oh wait, yes they will, I just can't spend it >:

Posted

What is the favour? When it is my pearls, i want to spend it as i want. I don't get the point of cash shop restriction.

Posted (edited)

the amount of people who are not gonna buy anything from cash-shop is too damn high.

Wrong.

Imo Daum miscalculated on this. Read forum users comments and it is perfectly clear that 99% of those who support this decision either didn't play the game at all or slowly got 50lvl on Korea and consider themselves veterans.

Just wait for the game to release and you will see hordes of angry people and guess what, the majority of them will be the ones who supported this delay.

Edited by ServerPolice

Posted

I had hoped an official topic would come with an explanation. Gathering the rant in one place does not really solve anything.

8 people like this

Posted

I really don't believe delaying the cash shop will have a big impact on spending.

Yes, headstarters will buy less carry weight and bag space, but apart from this you'll likely still buy your pets fashion etc. Since those don't become useless after lv50.

Moreover, many headstarters would probably pay for carry weight and bag space with the free Pearls in your conq pack. Now they'll spend those free perls on something else @ 10.3. As I see it, that doesn't hurt DAUM much.

Posted

Whatever kid keep raging.

whatever kid

Posted

This is a fantastic move, it means they could iron things out while it will be tested in CBT2 & that everyone will be spending all they want a the end of this.

Posted (edited)

The cash shop delay doesn't impact me at all, though there should at least be an explanation for it. Would be a lot easier to add an edit in the main post providing an explanation rather than create a thread to discuss suspicions, if Daum is shooting for clarity on the subject that is. If this is all just a means to get people interested in what the cash shop offers it's working well.

Edited by CandyLand

Posted

@CM_Jouska, without going into the merits/demerits of the situation, I think it would be sufficient to just know the reason for the delay. Thanks

6 people like this

Posted

whatever kid

kid