• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash Shop Discussion

1,041 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if you are trolling or not, but...

I am fairly certain a large amount of people paid money to access the game at an indeterminate time. Now they are having access to the game that they paid for, and will be able to spend the $25 GIFT in the conqueror's package a few days after the game releases.

I don't see the issue.

You what mate? Few days?

We start on 28th, we spend our 2500 pearls on 10th of Feb. How is that few days?

Posted

Was there... anywhere stated that there will be a cash shop at headstart? Or did you just assume? :)

No, but I can see how many were counting on it and are annoyed if it isn't.

I personnally think it's a good move (although I was also expecting to spend my Pearls on 28.2).  

Posted

this ....could have least posted a reason

The cash shop restriction should have been advertised from the start  we spent £100  on pre orders .. id probably not have bothered if i new we were gonna be gimped to make things "fair"

Yeah this is kinda bait and switchy.

I bet what they realized is that a bunch of people that start playing will quit before March 10th (they won't like the game), so therefore if they paid for conqueror's, Daum gets to keep all their cash.

Posted

Exactly and most of the people  that bought the game really don't care one way or the other, it's just a small vocal minority here that hoped to exploit the cash shop to get some advantage.

^^ this :P 

Posted

No, no, nope. I doubt you guys will change it; but this decision will make looting painful as hell till the 10th...definitely not looking forward to that...oh well

Posted

Besides all the nerd raging going on, is it really going to slow grinding down by such a noticeable amount only having one pet? ( Generally clueless to the nuances of the loot/pet system )

or are people just crying to cry as usual?

Posted

dumapls.thumb.png.4a4a63bcb3dbe4b17b8e85

Dont close cash shop at 28.02.2016!!

or just simple add only pet's in cash shop, because we need pet's for lvling. After we get lv 50 we don't need use pets for anything. 

Posted

The purpose of this thread so far is literally just an attempt to keep all of the assumptions and speculations about the cash shop date in one place. I don't get it, just say why you chose the date and the assumptions disappear, then we can start a meaningful discussion.

Posted

important reply.

Ha....

wpid-big-head.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

or just simple add only pet's in cash shop, because we need pet's for lvling. After we get lv 50 we don't need use pets for anything. 

We need pets.

Posted

My only gripe is that now I have to play on equal footing as everyone else during the first 10 days and I can't just pay real $ for more inventory/weight.

Posted

So CBT2 will give us a taste of cash shop prices and items and how they'll improve our game experience... then we'll be forced to gimp around with one pet well into our 50+ experience by the time the cash shop comes out? This makes no sense to me.

Dont you think testing something out should be given time to reconsider and fix some things? Maybe their pricing on CBT2 would be ridiculous so would you prefer broken shop or that one which you could have impact on?

Posted

Dont you think testing something out should be given time to reconsider and fix some things? Maybe their pricing on CBT2 would be ridiculous so would you prefer broken shop or that one which you could have impact on?

I just want pets and inv space man. T_T

Posted

i feel scamed, bought the 100 euro package and cant even use my 2,5k pearls right at the start...

Posted

one pet is not enough? Is game unplayable with one pet? 

Posted

It will not affect sales much, it will mostly affect us.

My bad. I was typing a response to people claiming it would cost DAUM a ton of money in the poll tread. But then that poll/topic got closed by CM. I should have edited my post before pasting in this thread.

Posted

There is not a lot to change, 6 days is more than enough to received feedback + fix.

Posted

The purpose of this thread so far is literally just an attempt to keep all of the assumptions and speculations about the cash shop date in one place. I don't get it, just say why you chose the date and the assumptions disappear, then we can start a meaningful discussion.

Lol...it would be no better even people knew.

Posted

Besides all the nerd raging going on, is it really going to slow grinding down by such a noticeable amount only having one pet? ( Generally clueless to the nuances of the loot/pet system )

or are people just crying to cry as usual?

pets are really important
i didnt loot a single mob until level 30, because it takes really long to loot every single mob ... and you cant really loot while fighting in high density areas, unless you are rdy to die/ waste potions ... and at the headstart, ppl will rush these spots ... you will fight for every mob .. you dont have time to loot what you killed few sec ago, or you lose exp

Posted

Agree with this. I spent $100 on your game Daum, get a bunch of goodies, get a 4 day headstart, and get pearls, and now I can't make the best use of my time and money? It's not fair. I spent money expecting to gain access to the cash shop on Day 1 of headstart. I was planning on buying a few pets at the very least to make looting suck less and who knows what else. This is really completely absurd.

i feel scamed, bought the 100 euro package and cant even use my 2,5k pearls right at the start...

Posted

I couldn't care less about when the cash shop opens. The only thing that makes me concerned about this, is I'm Wondering if they're basically not ready for launch. Delay in the cash shop. No info about server type. No info about karma adjustments. Starting to get the feeling that there's a huge rush/ panic / unpreparedness to get this out the door.

Posted

one pet is not enough? Is game unplayable with one pet? 

It's playable, but having three or more leveled up pets means never having to personally loot anything which makes your grind at least twice as fast.

Posted

pets are really importanti didnt loot a single mob until level 30, because it takes really long to loot every single mob ... and you cant really loot while fighting in high density areas, unless you are rdy to die/ waste potions ... and at the headstart, ppl will rush these spots ... you will fight for every mob .. you dont have time to loot what you killed few sec ago, or you lose exp

Does one pet not cut it ?

Posted

don't you think if they needed extra time to fix things they should release the game later instead of removing stuff because "reasons"

Posted

I couldn't care less about when the cash shop opens. The only thing that makes me concerned about this, is I'm Wondering if they're basically not ready for launch. Delay in the cash shop. No info about server type. No info about karma adjustments. Starting to get the feeling that there's a huge rush/ panic / unpreparedness to get this out the door.

You could not care less until hmm 29th? when is your launch?