• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash Shop Discussion

1,041 posts in this topic

Posted

#pearlgate

2 people like this

Posted

Lol...it would be no better even people knew.

It would though! For example, lets say cash shop is being delayed in the interest of "fairness". Now we can talk about whether or not delaying the cash shop is fair or not. 

Better to give a reason AND THEN have a discussion based off of it, than argue over what player A and player B think may be the reason for the delay in the first place.

Posted

Does one pet not cut it ?

It's playable, but having three or more leveled up pets means never having to personally loot anything which makes your grind at least twice as fast.

18 cats > 3 rank 3 pets won't cut it in certain spots. Talking about 1? 

Posted

I just want pets and inv space man. T_T

i get it, i want costumes above all. But i guess its a bit more exaggerated by community don't you think so? I mean you will get your pets and inc space its not like cash shop is delayed by months.

Posted

no, because the loot rate at the beginner pet is really slow, it can loot all 10 sec
even at lv 10 it loots just all 6 sec ... in that time i killed at least like 5 other mobs

Posted

You could not care less until hmm 29th? when is your launch?

not sure what you're asking? I've i think 2 days head start but dunno if I'll start playing then

Posted (edited)

the $25 GIFT in the conqueror's package a few days after the game releases.

Ah, you mean like when the milkman forgets to gift me the milk I pay for one day. I understand now, thanks.

Regards,

Kappa

Edited by The Real Kappa
3 people like this

Posted

My world is coming to an end!!

What is this trickery!?!? Almost two weeks without my munies!

I say all Conquerors start the game 3 days later. To protest. Yeah, that will teach them.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Please open cash shop and take my money. Please, take it.

Edited by Fairsky

Posted

not sure what you're asking? I've i think 2 days head start but dunno if I'll start playing then

1 day from your launch date, you will change your opinion.

Posted

1 day from your launch date, you will change your opinion.

still have no idea what you're implying

Posted

1 pet starts out looting every 12-10 seconds. Leveled all the way up to 10, a tier 1 pet will loot every 5-4 seconds. If you're grinding efficiently in a high density area, you'll be killing 8 mobs every 10-20 seconds. That's no where near long enough to let your one pet loot everything.

Posted

What is the problem ? 

we still have those 2500 pearls, there is a quest that gives an other pet, quests that give inventory slots, you have a horse and can buy a cart, tons of things you can do to solve your problems without the cash shop.

And there are a few other points that will be a problem to an efficient grind fest as it's going to be fresh clean start,

AH is going to be empty, nothing there to buy

Stables are going to be empty and quickly full of stallions without any female

grind spots full of grinders using the same grind map (there is a big chance to grow faster on the quest line than grinding due to overcrowding ).

Cashshop or not those points are going to be and will ruin an efficient grind fest so cool down you wont need pets to loot since you wont kill that many mobs :)

Posted

Ah, you mean like when the milkman forgets to gift me the milk I pay for one day. I understand now, thanks.

Regards,

Kappa

Then you would have toast instead of wheata bix and wait until he brings you the milk in a few days not write 500 letters and post them through his door lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Could be a technical reason, that many transactions in a day could cause all sorts of malfunctions and then nobody gets to play. Just saying, think outside the box for a change people

it would change in the 10th why? If it's on the 28th then people would buy on multiple days not everyone got a conqueror pack.

Posted

18 cats > 3 rank 3 pets won't cut it in certain spots. Talking about 1? 

Hrm guess I need to find a video of someone on Korea showing a single pet Vs.

no, because the loot rate at the beginner pet is really slow, it can loot all 10 seceven at lv 10 it loots just all 6 sec ... in that time i killed at least like 5 other mobs

Do the drops decay during this time?

Posted (edited)

Requesting that the company make changes to the coding on loot and how long it lasts ;/ the 20 sec loot or vansih needs to be at the min 1 min until cash shop opens? Its the company's fault for the short time on loot due to the fact that you want people to buy pets to be able to get all the drops before they poof

Edited by Murphys Law

Posted

Ah, you mean like when the milkman forgets to deliver the milk I pay for one day. I understand now, thanks.

Regards,

Kappa

Nah, milkman will deliver it expired in 11 days. ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Hrm guess I need to find a video of someone on Korea showing a single pet Vs.

yes

Posted

yes, they are gone in just like 30 sec I think, not sure on how long .. but it is really fast

Posted

Doesn't bother me.

Posted

What is the problem ? 

we still have those 2500 pearls, there is a quest that gives an other pet, quests that give inventory slots, you have a horse and can buy a cart, tons of things you can do to solve your problems without the cash shop.

And there are a few other points that will be a problem to an efficient grind fest as it's going to be fresh clean start,

AH is going to be empty, nothing there to buy

Stables are going to be empty and quickly full of stallions without any female

grind spots full of grinders using the same grind map (there is a big chance to grow faster on the quest line than grinding due to overcrowding ).

Cashshop or not those points are going to be and will ruin an efficient grind fest so cool down you wont need pets to loot since you wont kill that many mobs :)

sorry to burst your bubble there is no quest that gives a pet.

Posted (edited)

this isnt the Q and A section have a google watch some videos on BDO try the KR version or Russian or something ,

the fact is not having pets slows you down by about 15-20%
looting 1 item at a time takes about 1-2 seconds x 20 your pet can loot 1 item evry 10 or so seconds 
if you dont pick up the loot in a set time it disappears
you need to pick up loot because you need black stones to upgrade your gear
to get 1 item to level 15+ you need approx 70+  black stones around 300+ mobs you may get 1-2 black stones  ... do the math :)

bag weight about  5-10% because of more travel time  or throw away items that get u silver (so you can buy black stones)

Edited by Xzoviac

Posted

Then you would have toast instead of wheata bix and wait until he brings you the milk in a few days not write 500 letters and post them through his door lol

Actually, no. If a service I paid for didn't deliver, I would be talking to the company. Why wouldn't you?

Posted

sorry to burst your bubble there is no quest that gives a pet.

on the RU server there was an achievement that rewards you a pet for 5.000 played hours if I am not wrong