• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

GET RID OF PAYMENT WALL

6 posts in this topic

Posted

i sent in a ID and the email i got from paypal saying i purchased the 9.99 game

what do they do they tell me to send in a bank statement -_- 

really i used paypal you think i have a bank statement plus they refunded me the 9.99 and the payment on paypal went away so now i cant see

that i tried to buy BDO and show them a receipt. im litterally about to say F this game and not buy it.

is there any way to buy a code online somewhere else

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Seriously paymentwall is not needed... This is just making your clients to purchase your game and shop items, have more trouble.

I wanted to buy the new Shark Costume on the pearl shop which it has 1day left on a discount. Now apparently I can't even do a payment through paypal cause it just directs me to Paymentwall which it was trying to do the payment thrue there but the transaction was taking ages. At the end of everything the transaction didnt even got through and then since it failed I got refunded automaticly. I try again and it just wont let me do another transaction. This pretty much wasted so much time for me. Now I guess i wont get the pearls cause I just cant be bother to deal with a different provider to do this transactions. 

Im pretty upset.

Edited by Ayalet16

Posted

Just when we thought they cant add any thing to make the customers feel bad from all the RNG ingame. 

My previous pearl purchase somehow went through paymentwall. no issues.

My current purchase. i been going  to and fro their customer service with their canned replies. and 6hours later. still cannot purchase anything.waiting their "verification"

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

I feel your pain.....my account was blocked for refusing to give my information....I wasn't comfortable with it. I think they saw it as a charge back as they pulled the money before they asked me for it and then when I refused to give the info they refunded. Not a smart way to do it if you ask me they should get info first and let the person use paypal if they aren't comfortable giving the information to paywall.

Edited by Deyaneria

Posted

blocked since last month

Posted (edited)

yea seems the only way to get unblocked is to give them the info you weren't comfortable to give out in the first place......really bad imo

2/2/17 update happy birthday to me this is the response i got to my request of unblocking my account.

Hello,

Your last payment was already cancelled when your account was put on hold for verification, and will be refunded back to your account within 7 to 10 business days, depending on your bank's processing time.

To help speed up the process of lifting the restrictions on your account, you can submit the following documents:
* photo of your valid ID (front and back)
* screenshot of your online banking statement/card transaction history showing the Paymentwall charge on 02/01/17 for 100.00 USD (please include bank website's URL on your screenshot so we can validate)

This procedure will help us verify your account and recognize you as a verified customer for your future purchases.

Best regards,
Paymentwall Team

Funny thing is i checked with my bank to ensure the money had been returned as i saw yesterday.....There was no transaction at all....like..... i never ordered and they never refunded...The really weird thing is i was on the phone with the bank at the time of the transaction as it's a smaller bank and sometimes i have issues with them when using my card online ( i remember specifically because i typed in the 3 digit code incorrectly and the service rep told me i did).....The customer service rep and i both saw the money taken out.....I saw it returned the moment i closed the tab when i backed out.. but strangely today...there is no record of the transaction i even called my bank again to double check and got the same person who is as bewildered as i am....So why am i blocked? Why do they keep asking (in 3 emails now) for my drivers license and bank statement for money that wasn't even spent or unblock my account...they want to see a transaction that was refunded so quickly that it's gone ????....so confused...something is seriously not right and i would bet it's not the bank i have been using for 15 yrs......

Edited by Deyaneria
update
1 person likes this