• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weapon exchange coupon

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Please add it. Had a chat about it in with my guildies and pretty much everyone would buy it. Let us throw some money at you guys! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Would be nice to have 80% of the player base as witch/wiz.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

also, want to see this !!!

Release it together with Dark Knight, and the money will flow^^

Edited by lufl
1 person likes this

Posted

No.

Anything to encourage FOTM rerolling is god awful design.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

not comeing quit asking cause that coupon p2w wanna start another class as main? sell wep and save up the loss buy that class wep like the rest of the f2p people.

Edited by ambyentlight
1 person likes this

Posted

i hope they don't do that. If they do everyone will switch to the top tier class.

2 people like this

Posted

i hope they don't do that. If they do everyone will switch to the top tier class.

except no, no they wont. the coupon allows you to change mainhand (and I think awakening) but not offhand. people cant just reroll on a whim because a class is FOTM without funding a new offhand everytime. this would be great for people that want to reroll to a new class because they don't enjoy their old one and for people that want to reroll to a class that wasn't out when they started (read: dark knight)

fairly sure the KR population isn't 80% Warrior, Witch/Wiz

1 person likes this

Posted

also the coupon is one use only per account.

Posted

KR is 95% ranger.

Posted

Why do people even compare KR pop to NA/EU? Totally different mentalities. 

Posted

Why do people even compare KR pop to NA/EU? Totally different mentalities. 

are Korean Players above following a Meta and using whats considered top tier en mass?

Posted

I would love to see this item implemented aswell. But they have to make sure It's like koreas restrictions, once per family(account) and for it to not cost 2000 pearls(220 in korea as far as I recall). There's no pay 2 win aspect here, It just makes one out of three weapons possible to swap over to a class you prefer. People cannot complain about everyone rerolling to the strongest class because of these points >>

1. You have to level up the new class.
2. You have to make the other two weapons, only 1 each family remember??

Posted

I would love to see this item implemented aswell. But they have to make sure It's like koreas restrictions, once per family(account) and for it to not cost 2000 pearls(220 in korea as far as I recall). There's no pay 2 win aspect here, It just makes one out of three weapons possible to swap over to a class you prefer. People cannot complain about everyone rerolling to the strongest class because of these points >>

1. You have to level up the new class.
2. You have to make the other two weapons, only 1 each family remember??

actually disappointed its that restrictive but I guess it solidifies the point here.

Posted

Not sure why i thought u meant something like "i want my blader to use a ninja awakening surado (For look purpose)" instead of the nonsense u people suggesting here

Posted

No.

I'd prefer it to having serious flaws continually ignored.

Posted (edited)

No.

The Coupon can only be used 1 time on your account, and being that class balance can change entirely with 1 patch, I'm not too worried about that aspect.

Edited by 50West

Posted

pls dont

Posted

except no, no they wont. the coupon allows you to change mainhand (and I think awakening) but not offhand. people cant just reroll on a whim because a class is FOTM without funding a new offhand everytime. this would be great for people that want to reroll to a new class because they don't enjoy their old one and for people that want to reroll to a class that wasn't out when they started (read: dark knight)

Thats because Korea had to wait longer for awakening classes than we did, by the time they got awakening most of em were 60 already and far more invested into their characters.

Posted

Can it be used on an enchanted weapon and do you keep the enchants after the switch?

Posted

Thats because Korea had to wait longer for awakening classes than we did, by the time they got awakening most of em were 60 already and far more invested into their characters.

some of us also were 60/61 before all awakenings were out. what's your point?

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought the weapon exchange coupons were only for when a new class came out that they are tailored just to that new class. For example if you are playing a ranger now and the dark knight comes out. KR would have the weapon exchange coupon for you to convert only to dark knight weapon. When i played in KR that was the only item i saw in CS

Posted

I would love to have it since i have a dandy sitting on my alt >.< 

Posted

Please add it. Had a chat about it in with my guildies and pretty much everyone would buy it. Let us throw some money at you guys! :D

just no..lots of reason,first market,second toxic gifting

Posted

just no..lots of reason,first market,second toxic gifting

Again ... its ONE time only per ACCOUNT. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0