• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Desert Pirates

International PvP focused guild

Who are ''Desert Pirates''?

We are an international, PvP focused guild with a past of 2 years in another MMORPG.  We are building up in BDO and are looking into another long term development.

Our guild is very interested in the PvP aspect of the game (for example: Nodewars, Sieges, GvG or the new Naval GvG's). We engage in various guild activities such as guild bosses, guild missions and of course EXP grinding with a party. Currently, we are still within the stage of growing into a [medium guild], thus we would like to see some new members that would help us grow and improve.

What are the main goals of our guild?

As already mentioned above, we are planning to be involved within all aspects of the PvP content, however we are not planning on becoming a massive guild that doesn't have any order. We are more interested in knowing each other individually, having fun together and trying to improve without zerging our enemies by pure numbers.

Another important goal for us, is that our members should strive to play together with the guild (grindgroups, scrollgroups for an example) instead of doing everything with random people or alone. For us a great guild is the main goal which is respecting every part of it, drama queens aren't welcome!

Why should I join the guild?

1: If you are interested in a friendly guild which is active and motivated to play together as often as possible, it might fit you.

2: The guild is not a hardcore guild,  which would ask you to play all-day-every-day. We want active players, but aren't forcing you to play every day for an extremely long time or asking you to get better gear in an unrealistic amount of time.

3: We have our own Discord channel for communication between it's members in-game and outside of their play time (of course you don't need to contact us when you're not online, it is only for the people that are interested to chat with us outside the game!).

4: As mentioned above, we are still at the stage of growing into a [medium guild] which means relatively new players can join as long they agree with our guild rules and have a minimum level of 55 (if you're below we can negotiate further).

How to join the guild?

1: First things first, you need to be friendly, motivated and be active.

2: Have a quick read at our rules on the forum and afterwards register on it with the family name: http://desertpirates.shivtr.com/ As soon you made an account our leaders will try to contact you as soon as possible, please make sure you can be contacted trough the name you registered as!

3: Or contact SkygirlGaming (Family name) / Skygirl (Main Name)  in-game or respond on this post till you get a reply! :)

I hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings Sky :)

There are currently 19 players in the guild and we will soon adjust the criteria needed to join us. We already actively play together at grindspots and guild missions.

On a side not, here is a video of our guild killing a small guild boss :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesK7ua2ZX4

Edited by Skygirl
1 person likes this

Posted

Its a fairly small guild but full of nice people. I joined a few says ago and they have been really nice to me so far =)

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like a great guild and full of potential. Everyone is super nice and very friendly :D

1 person likes this

Posted

All the best running a guild is daunting and difficult but very rewarding when results go your way.

Good Luck and see you in game!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All the best running a guild is daunting and difficult but very rewarding when results go your way.

Good Luck and see you in game!

hihi thank's alot were doing our best :P

and yes i know it wont be easy but i had a guild already 2 years in another game called tera so i know more or less the difficult having one :D and yes if the guild is doing nice its really rewarding :)

Edited by Skygirl

Posted

After the constant toxicity of League of Legends community, I wanted to finally try out BDO. When I did, I loved the game - it obviously has lots of things to do in it. 
Later I got lucky and was invited to this guild and I have to say it felt like a breath of fresh air after walking around in Beijing smog. 
The people are very nice, everyone is helping everyone and teaching things about the game and it's just fun to chat sometimes. 
A very nice guild, I think I have found my place to stay for good.

Posted

After the constant toxicity of League of Legends community, I wanted to finally try out BDO. When I did, I loved the game - it obviously has lots of things to do in it. 
Later I got lucky and was invited to this guild and I have to say it felt like a breath of fresh air after walking around in Beijing smog. 
The people are very nice, everyone is helping everyone and teaching things about the game and it's just fun to chat sometimes. 
A very nice guild, I think I have found my place to stay for good.

thank you clara for the friendly feedback :)

we are now 17 players and will soon try out first nodewar together in the guild. Were still recruiting every class but sorc is currently limited!

Posted

We done another guild boss with out guild now: Mudster.

Here's a short video about it, what we are doing with the guild sometimes :)

Posted

up :)

Posted

I'd like to be a member of The guild. My family name is Lordsworn and my IGN is Waranti. 

Lvl 56 Wizard Awakened but not The highest amount of AP. 

Also discord Link? Cant find it anywhere!!

discord link? Btw I posted my info below.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to be a member of The guild. My family name is Lordsworn and my IGN is Waranti. 

Lvl 56 Wizard Awakened but not The highest amount of AP. 

Also discord Link? Cant find it anywhere!!

discord link? Btw I posted my info below.

https://discord.gg/rZNpn if the link doesent work add me on Skype: Skygirlx with your ingame name or apply on the fourm: desertpirates.shivtr.com :)

my ingame name is Skygirl / Skygirlx and family name SkygirlGaming. try to add something if you can :)

i cant write you ingame for some reasons, it says character dont exist so please try this 4 things out :)

Edited by Skygirl

Posted

Hi, I would like to join you guys! I have made an application on the website. Ingame name is Arrk, Family name Chaelum. I'm a 57 ranger.

Posted

Posted

Here's anoher video of us :)