• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question about crafting beer

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I have around 15 active workers, gathering various stuff for me right now, and I need kinda much beer for them. Will have to calculate one day, if I even get profit from them or I am wasting my silver on beer more, than they bring me money.

But right now I'm interested in crafting beer. I found this guide: http://www.gosunoob.com/black-desert-online/how-to-craft-beer/

I looked at prices for those ingreadians, and it seems like it costs 1657silver to craft beer. Meanwhile I can buy beer from market for a bit over 1000 silver.

Am I missing something, or is crafting beer just not worth it? I know I could farm those ingredians with other workers, but I will rather sell those ingredians for 1600 silver -30% = and get 1160 silver with which I can buy beer, and don't have to strugle with crafting it on my own.

Did I misscalculate something?

Just trying to find the cheapest way to get beer, and so far it seems like the best way is to just buy it of the market. But then again I look at numbers of beer trades and how many are avaliable right now .... some huge numbers, so it must be profitable to craft beer. But my calculations are saying otherwise ... so please let me know what I did wrong.

Posted (edited)

Am I missing something, or is crafting beer just not worth it? -

Depending on your cooking level, crafting 1 beer will usually net you 2-5 of the normal beers, 1-3 of the special beers and then some of the byproducts. I've never done the calculations exactly so these are just estimates. It may be also worthwhile seeing what you're harvesting with your workers, for me it's cheaper to craft my beer as I've got 50k+ of potato/wheat/corn/barley each, it's also a quick way for me to build up CP by using the byproducts.

If you harvest everything through a network of workers and have a high cooking level, it's cheaper to do it yourself. You'll also find that as you get more workers it becomes a necessity to craft it yourself as the market can't keep up with your demands. With 15 workers you probably won't use a lot of beer per 24 hours, but once you hit 80-100 active workers you're looking at a beer consumption of 3-5k per 24 hours. 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

You're looking at it wrong...

You're looking at buying the ingredients instead of harvesting them.

Two giant workers in Velia harvesting Potatoes, or two giant workers in Heidel harvesting Wheat, and you have an unending supply of beer. The grain (potatoes, wheat, barley, whatever) is all you need to gather. The sugar, leavening, and water, all purchasable from your local chef or other NPC is pennies. Hire and dedicate two workers to harvesting the grain, and even at Beginner 1 skill in cooking, you're swimming in beer and selling the surplus. By the time you hit apprentice 1 in cooking, you're really selling surplus because the weight of your inventory is getting out of hand, and you still have a surplus in beer.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Besides the 3 Velia potato nodes, make sure you also put workers on the Heidel wheat nodes and Sweet Potato node in Mediah (Shuri Farm). The Shuri farm node has Blue and green tier as by product which you only need 1 of for beer. 

Posted

Depending on your cooking level, crafting 1 beer will usually net you 2-5 of the normal beers, 1-3 of the special beers and then some of the byproducts. I've never done the calculations exactly so these are just estimates. It may be also worthwhile seeing what you're harvesting with your workers, for me it's cheaper to craft my beer as I've got 50k+ of potato/wheat/corn/barley each, it's also a quick way for me to build up CP by using the byproducts.

If you harvest everything through a network of workers and have a high cooking level, it's cheaper to do it yourself. You'll also find that as you get more workers it becomes a necessity to craft it yourself as the market can't keep up with your demands. With 15 workers you probably won't use a lot of beer per 24 hours, but once you hit 80-100 active workers you're looking at a beer consumption of 3-5k per 24 hours. 

Two giant workers in Velia harvesting Potatoes, or two giant workers in Heidel harvesting Wheat, and you have an unending supply of beer. The grain (potatoes, wheat, barley, whatever) is all you need to gather. The sugar, leavening, and water, all purchasable from your local chef or other NPC is pennies. Hire and dedicate two workers to harvesting the grain, and even at Beginner 1 skill in cooking, you're swimming in beer and selling the surplus.

Yeah I know it would be better to harvest on my own, but it would be better for me to sell what I harvest, because I would get more silver for it and buy more beer than I would with crafting and using those ingredians.

But I'm not sure now, since @Plunge said above that crafting 1 beer will usually net me 2-5 normal beers. So does that mean that if I use 5x wheat/potato/corn + 6x mineral water + 1x sugar + 2x leveling agents, I will acctually get between 2 and 5 beers (2/3/4/5) and not only 1? If that's the case, it would be more than profitable to grind materials on my own and create my own beer.

And if I understand that right ... the more beer I craft, the higher my cooking level gets?

Posted (edited)

Besides the 3 Velia potato nodes, make sure you also put workers on the Heidel wheat nodes and Sweet Potato node in Mediah (Shuri Farm). The Shuri farm node has Blue and green tier as by product which you only need 1 of for beer. 

If it's green, you'll need 2, if it's blue you'll only need 1. Beer requires 5 grain, green is worth 3, and blue worth 6.

Yeah I know it would be better to harvest on my own, but it would be better for me to sell what I harvest, because I would get more silver for it and buy more beer than I would with crafting and using those ingredians.

That's only looking at if you got 1 beer for 5 grain, 6 water, 1 sugar, 2 leavening. But by the time you hit apprentice 1 or higher in cooking (which takes no time at all), you'll get more from harvesting your own because you're getting multiple beers for one cook. Not to mention the "cool draft beer" you receive in addition to the multiple normal beers you're already getting better than 10% of the time once you hit skilled 1 or higher in cooking.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I guess I'm doing it wrong then because I have 90 CP, and all my workers are located in Calpheon.

And if I have workers at Heidel and Velia, they will bring products to seperate storages. So I would have to go from one city to another and get all in my inventory if I wanted to start crafting.

And I would also have to withdraw my CP from Calpheon and reinvest all my energy + CP to other cities. And also buy new workers, since those at Calpheon won't be able to work in other cities. Basicly I have to re-do everything lol

Posted

But I'm not sure now, since @Plunge said above that crafting 1 beer will usually net me 2-5 normal beers. So does that mean that if I use 5x wheat/potato/corn + 6x mineral water + 1x sugar + 2x leveling agents, I will acctually get between 2 and 5 beers (2/3/4/5) and not only 1? If that's the case, it would be more than profitable to grind materials on my own and create my own beer.

And if I understand that right ... the more beer I craft, the higher my cooking level gets?

Yes, the cooking life skill goes up while crafting beer.

As mentioned before, you get more than one beer per round, you also get randomly one of five side foods each cooking round, which you can exchange for extra beer, milk, silver, cooking Exp and CP Exp, none of which you'd get when purchasing beer from the MP.

Posted (edited)

I guess I'm doing it wrong then because I have 90 CP, and all my workers are located in Calpheon.

And if I have workers at Heidel and Velia, they will bring products to seperate storages. So I would have to go from one city to another and get all in my inventory if I wanted to start crafting.

And I would also have to withdraw my CP from Calpheon and reinvest all my energy + CP to other cities. And also buy new workers, since those at Calpheon won't be able to work in other cities. Basicly I have to re-do everything lol

There are two Barley nodes in Calpheon (and maybe wheat if I'm not mistaken, but it might only be one node so I'm not sure) which you can use instead of wheat or potatoes. Any grain works.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Yes, the cooking life skill goes up while crafting beer.

As mentioned before, you get more than one beer per round, you also get randomly one of five side foods each cooking round, which you can exchange for extra beer, milk, silver, cooking Exp and CP Exp, none of which you'd get when purchasing beer from the MP.

Thanks for info! I see that after all it's profitable to craft my own beer. And I like the part of CP exp as side product. I want as much CP as possible to get more workers and more "free" silver xD 

There are two Barley nodes in Calpheon (and maybe wheat if I'm not mistaken, but it might only be one node so I'm not sure) which you can use instead of wheat or potatoes. Any grain works.

Yeah there is some node with Wheat, Barley and Paprika in Calpheon.

But I will check if it would be better to move in Veila and Heidel. Can I connect those two cities together, so all the product would be stored in single storage in one city, so I don't have to run from one to another? If that's possible, I can also buy workers in one city only?

Posted (edited)

But I will check if it would be better to move in Veila and Heidel. Can I connect those two cities together, so all the product would be stored in single storage in one city, so I don't have to run from one to another? If that's possible, I can also buy workers in one city only?

Personally, I just use Heidel for wheat. Keeps all of my workers fed with beer. You can have one residence in each city/town/village.  Personally I only have a residence in Heidel to provide nothing more than a cooking station for beer. I generate enough wheat there to craft enough beer to keep all of my workers fully stocked on stamina. I could probably do the same with the barley in Calpheon, or potatoes in Velia. It's more of a convenience decision for me. Once the beer is in your personal inventory, you can feed your workers from anywhere. The only reason I use Heidel is because my horse-breeder/life-skiller toon runs through there a lot, so it's a convenient stop to cook beer. Thinking back, I could probably turn my Calpheon residence into storage or a production site because I'm rarely there. I've just been too lazy to do it.

[edit] Incidentally... you can transfer storage from one warehouse to another. Just use the Transport option (don't even have to be at the warehouse, you can do it from the world map). It costs a minimal amount of silver to do, but it's not too difficult and the cost is relatively cheap (even the 3x cost if they're not connected is cheap). Just takes time for the transport to get it from one location to the other. Just keep in mind that not only do you have to initiate the transport, after the product arrives, you also have to accept/receive the product once it receives the destination for it to show up in that warehouse's inventory.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

Personally, I just use Heidel for wheat. Keeps all of my workers fed with beer. You can have one residence in each city/town/village.  Personally I only have a residence in Heidel to provide nothing more than a cooking station for beer. I generate enough wheat there to craft enough beer to keep all of my workers fully stocked on stamina. I could probably do the same with the barley in Calpheon, or potatoes in Velia. It's more of a convenience decision for me. Once the beer is in your personal inventory, you can feed your workers from anywhere. The only reason I use Heidel is because my horse-breeder/life-skiller toon runs through there a lot, so it's a convenient stop to cook beer. Thinking back, I could probably turn my Calpheon residence into storage or a production site because I'm rarely there. I've just been too lazy to do it.

[edit] Incidentally... you can transfer storage from one warehouse to another. Just use the Transport option (don't even have to be at the warehouse, you can do it from the world map). It costs a minimal amount of silver to do, but it's not too difficult and the cost is relatively cheap (even the 3x cost if they're not connected is cheap). Just takes time for the transport to get it from one location to the other.

Thanks for your time ˝to explain everything to me.

For now I will probbably stick with Calpheon because I'm too lazy to go reinvest everything to other cities xD 

Also in Calpheon I'm farming wheat and barley all the time so I think that should be enough to keep my 14 workers happy all the time. Just need to start using more Giant workers that have more stamina, because those goblins have too low stamina and when I wake up, they are not working anymore. I like to have my workers on field all the time so it's less work for me :P 

Posted

Thanks for your time ˝to explain everything to me.

For now I will probbably stick with Calpheon because I'm too lazy to go reinvest everything to other cities xD 

Also in Calpheon I'm farming wheat and barley all the time so I think that should be enough to keep my 14 workers happy all the time. Just need to start using more Giant workers that have more stamina, because those goblins have too low stamina and when I wake up, they are not working anymore. I like to have my workers on field all the time so it's less work for me :P 

I use Giants for gathering at farms. Takes longer but they provide higher yields.

I only use Goblins for in house manufacturing tasks. Want a fishing rod built? Lickity split with a goblin. Want farming done? Goblin will be back fast, but gathers a pittance compared to a giant's total gathered versus time spent. Goblins for manufacturing, Giants for gathering, and Humans for middle road compromise. If you're looking for efficiency on farming.... Giants all the way. Might take longer, but Giants offer the highest yield for time spent.

Posted

Thanks for info! I see that after all it's profitable to craft my own beer. And I like the part of CP exp as side product. I want as much CP as possible to get more workers and more "free" silver xD 

It's the "Dish with poor ingredients" which you can turn in for CP Exp. It's 50 CP exp for 5 dishes, which you turn in at Alejandro Farm NW of Heidel. Best is to collect those and exchange them when you have I believe it was 250+ CP, as then it's more difficult (as in higher EXP required) to gain another CP. Having hundreds or thousands of those dishes there can help with that.

The farmed/gathered items via workers will end up in the storage of the city the worker is from. Say you connect a few nodes around Heidel and send a worker from Heidel to the nodes, it'll end up in Heidel storage. You can connect all the way to Heidel nodes from Calpheon and send a worker from Calpheon, so then it'll end up in the Calpheon warehouse. Alternatively as Denver suggests you can use the transport function via the warehouse (available from world map).

Posted

It's the "Dish with poor ingredients" which you can turn in for CP Exp. It's 50 CP exp for 5 dishes, which you turn in at Alejandro Farm NW of Heidel. Best is to collect those and exchange them when you have I believe it was 250+ CP, as then it's more difficult (as in higher EXP required) to gain another CP. Having hundreds or thousands of those dishes there can help with that.

The farmed/gathered items via workers will end up in the storage of the city the worker is from. Say you connect a few nodes around Heidel and send a worker from Heidel to the nodes, it'll end up in Heidel storage. You can connect all the way to Heidel nodes from Calpheon and send a worker from Calpheon, so then it'll end up in the Calpheon warehouse. Alternatively as Denver suggests you can use the transport function via the warehouse (available from world map).

Why would I want to save those dishes ... they will always give me 50CP exp. It's just the matter of how much CP exp I need for each level.

So if I save all of them for when I will have 200CP, I will boost from 200 to 210 maybe. Or 230.

But if I use them now, I can boost from 90 to 150. Right now I'm out of CP, and looking for every way to increase my CP exp. So I started buying potato/corn/wheat and barley of the market. And when I make beer, I acctually make profit because I have value pack activated (don't need to pay 30% tax at market). So I'm getting some silver profit from that + CP experience + cooking experience. I'm Skilled7 now, and it won't be long before I'm Profesional.

I maxed my CP already, and need to get more soon, so I can start investing my CP to other city. I bought all lodging houses possible in Heidel and already have maxed workers. Just need 2 more nodes to put last 4 workers at work, then I can't make any more workers in this city. That's why I need more CP, so I can buy all lodging houses in Veila, and create some workers there.

I don't want to wait with those dishes untill I get 200CP from farming quests xD 

Posted (edited)

Why would I want to save those dishes ... they will always give me 50CP exp. It's just the matter of how much CP exp I need for each level.

So if I save all of them for when I will have 200CP, I will boost from 200 to 210 maybe. Or 230.

But if I use them now, I can boost from 90 to 150. Right now I'm out of CP, and looking for every way to increase my CP exp. So I started buying potato/corn/wheat and barley of the market. And when I make beer, I acctually make profit because I have value pack activated (don't need to pay 30% tax at market). So I'm getting some silver profit from that + CP experience + cooking experience. I'm Skilled7 now, and it won't be long before I'm Profesional.

I maxed my CP already, and need to get more soon, so I can start investing my CP to other city. I bought all lodging houses possible in Heidel and already have maxed workers. Just need 2 more nodes to put last 4 workers at work, then I can't make any more workers in this city. That's why I need more CP, so I can buy all lodging houses in Veila, and create some workers there.

I don't want to wait with those dishes untill I get 200CP from farming quests xD 

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend saving them for later either. Whether you use them now, or wait until the back-end to use them, either way you'll have the exact same amount of CP experience at that same point in time. Whether you saved them and spent them all in one go at 200 and it brought you to 210, or you spend them immediately, either way you'd hit 210 at the same point in hours-played time. The one difference is that if you save them, all you're doing is sitting on unused CP points that aren't being put to good use and working for you. Saving them for later isn't good advice.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

As Plunge said, you proc multiple beers per craft.

I'm an Artisan cook and out of 4500 grains (enough for 900 beer cycles and what it takes to wear out an Advanced Cooking Station) I usually get about 2200 green beer and ~200 blue beer.  So even if you are buying the grain, it's worth it over buying the beer.

However, if you have the grain nodes, it'll be cheaper to craft with your own ingredients. 

If your base is in Calpheon, you can ship directly from Velia and from Heidel.  I have some nodes in Velia and the Wheat node in Heidel and I just make a bunch of beer every time I have 4500 of one of the grain types.

2 people like this

Posted

As Plunge said, you proc multiple beers per craft.

I'm an Artisan cook and out of 4500 grains (enough for 900 beer cycles and what it takes to wear out an Advanced Cooking Station) I usually get about 2200 green beer and ~200 blue beer.  So even if you are buying the grain, it's worth it over buying the beer.

However, if you have the grain nodes, it'll be cheaper to craft with your own ingredients. 

If your base is in Calpheon, you can ship directly from Velia and from Heidel.  I have some nodes in Velia and the Wheat node in Heidel and I just make a bunch of beer every time I have 4500 of one of the grain types.

Yeah I moved to Veila and Hidel. 7 nodes are collecting for beer, so It's pretty good. And once I get 30-40 more CP, I will be able to connect with Calpheon and send workers on another 2 nodes for beer (wheat and barley). So I will have 9 workers, farming just for beer xD 

And I'm already Skilled10 at 60%, so tommorow I will be profesional cook. Hope to get those 40CP more soon :)from 100 to 140CP soon :)  

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend saving them for later either. Whether you use them now, or wait until the back-end to use them, either way you'll have the exact same amount of CP experience at that same point in time. Whether you saved them and spent them all in one go at 200 and it brought you to 210, or you spend them immediately, either way you'd hit 210 at the same point in hours-played time. The one difference is that if you save them, all you're doing is sitting on unused CP points that aren't being put to good use and working for you. Saving them for later isn't good advice.

Exactly my point ... why save it if it would be better to use it now, so my workers are working all the time, and bringing me easy money.

Posted

BEER 5001300.0141.7
WHEAT 52500374.01870.0
LEAVING AGENT2100020.040.0
SUGAR150020.020.0
MINERAL WATER6300030.0180.0

This is making 3 Beers per craft.
The Green is the profit for each Beer, that's Net of the 30% Taxes so it is actual profit, but it is small.
That's why I don't sell my Beer, I use it, sure I could buy it from the Market for a similar price....but you are missing something.
Making Beer is the most efficient way to level Cooking, as you need tons of Beer for your Workers you will level pretty fast, I am almost Master just brewing Beer.

So in short, with Beer you level Cooking for free, as you will have to buy Beer anyway, you spend the money to buy the ingredient instead, and if you farm your Wheat it's even cheaper.

1 person likes this

Posted

Crafting beer is always profitable I think. It doesnt yield the most profit. But you will always come out ahead I believe. You can use it for your workers. Or sell it on the market. Of course, you would make more money selling the raw materials on the market than selling the beer on the market. I suspect its due to people wanting to level up their cooking at the cost of maximizing profits.

Posted

Was a suggestion, not requirement :P

I guess either way is useful one way or another :)

Out of curiosity how much it'd give me, I exchanged some today, around 750 I believe it was, which increased CPs from 138 to 146.

There's somewhere a chart showing how much exp is needed per CP at different levels, but can't find it right now :|

Posted

Was a suggestion, not requirement :P

I guess either way is useful one way or another :)

Out of curiosity how much it'd give me, I exchanged some today, around 750 I believe it was, which increased CPs from 138 to 146.

There's somewhere a chart showing how much exp is needed per CP at different levels, but can't find it right now :|

Here's a chart: http://www.incendar.com/cpcontributionchart.php

Perhaps not the prettiest, but it was shared on here a couple of days ago ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have around 15 active workers, gathering various stuff for me right now, and I need kinda much beer for them. Will have to calculate one day, if I even get profit from them or I am wasting my silver on beer more, than they bring me money.

But right now I'm interested in crafting beer. I found this guide: http://www.gosunoob.com/black-desert-online/how-to-craft-beer/

I looked at prices for those ingreadians, and it seems like it costs 1657silver to craft beer. Meanwhile I can buy beer from market for a bit over 1000 silver.

Am I missing something, or is crafting beer just not worth it? I know I could farm those ingredians with other workers, but I will rather sell those ingredians for 1600 silver -30% = and get 1160 silver with which I can buy beer, and don't have to strugle with crafting it on my own.

Did I misscalculate something?

Just trying to find the cheapest way to get beer, and so far it seems like the best way is to just buy it of the market. But then again I look at numbers of beer trades and how many are avaliable right now .... some huge numbers, so it must be profitable to craft beer. But my calculations are saying otherwise ... so please let me know what I did wrong.

Wow.  Beer only costs about 160 silver to make, and if your cooking skill is high enough, you will make 3 or 4 of them for that cost. Plus procs also!  I have over 50k Beer in storage. Although I also have over 100 workers to feed. lol.

Two giant workers in Velia harvesting Potatoes, or two giant workers in Heidel harvesting Wheat, and you have an unending supply of beer. The grain (potatoes, wheat, barley, whatever) is all you need to gather. The sugar, leavening, and water, all purchasable from your local chef or other NPC is pennies. Hire and dedicate two workers to harvesting the grain, and even at Beginner 1 skill in cooking, you're swimming in beer and selling the surplus. By the time you hit apprentice 1 in cooking, you're really selling surplus because the weight of your inventory is getting out of hand, and you still have a surplus in beer.

Yup. There are 3 direct nodes off of Velia for Potatoes. I like to use Potatoes. lol.  Get workers on them OP and you'll never lack beer again.

You don't really "grind" the mats, you put your slave workers on them. No effort on your part. It's not like getting Logs. lol

You get a free worker in every city. Also, get used to using the "transport" function at the warehouses. I have things flying all over the place from city to city all the time.  You don't have to actually physically take things from city to city unless they are bound. Just send them. 

Example setup for me:  My cook is based in Altinova and I have maxed storage ( 192 slots ).  ALL cooking supplies and stuff is there. My Alchemist is based in Heidel ( 192 slots ). ALL Alchemist mats are there.  All my Ores, Hides, and Woods are kept in Calpheon and thats where I have all my factories.  I have workers constantly gathering Potatoes in Velia. Honey and Wheat in Heidel.  Every few days I'll send everything they have to Altinova via Tarif.  I make all my tools and stuff in Calpheon and send them to wherever they are needed for manual gathering. Etc . . . . ect . . . . .ect . . . . ect.

You should get the idea from this.  Have fun and good luck.

The harvest will be stored in the storage of the worker's city. So I guess the long answer is yes you can. If they are connected, you can send workers from either city. Howver, the harvest will be stored in both cities. If you want it in only one city, you'll have to send all your workers from that city. But why?  It will just take longer work times. Just transport the stuff from one city to the other when you get enough.

Posted

Wow.  Beer only costs about 160 silver to make, 

5 wheat has a value too 

Posted

5 wheat has a value too 

Not if you harvest it yourself and not buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0