• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege guild tier list 28th of January

144 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It goes without saying that this week has shown the actual strength of a lot of the "top" tier siege guilds and that there are definitely some new players making their way into the scene so lets get right into it.

S TIER: Manup 

S- TIER: Barcode

A+ TIER: Gravity, Alloy

A TIER: Iconic, BlackRose, Lotd, Vision

B+ TIER: NewEra, ChoNation

B TIER: Critical, Audacity

Explanation:

ManUp: Everyone knows who they ManUp is and that is the top guild, that does not mean however they are an unbreakable powerhouse which they built themselves up as. Last siege they were wiped multiple times by just Barcode even with defender advantage, so there's definitely the possibility that they could have an extended stay away from Valencia unless they bring a top tier zerg.

Barcode: They are playing politics well right now and it seems as if Orca finally fully understands the necessity of friends. Individually they do not seem as strong as ManUp and it will take a little more pruning should they wish to win 1v1.

Gravity: After being beaten by Alloy/NewEra within the hour mark it seems that they are lacking something, whether this be gear or attendance. Gravity strategists will be getting paid overtime for the political work they will have to be doing this week should they wish to secure themselves a T1 castle again. 

Alloy: Alloy have always been a guild with a strong core full of skilled and geared players, they have now picked up an extra group of players to bolster their forces. It will be interesting to see whether they have reached their potential or if they could break the big 3 (ManUp, Barcode, Gravity).

Iconic: Down to 60 members it looks like they will be dead very soon if not already. I'm surprised no one contested them considering their numbers and that most of their super geared players left for Vertex. Dead within 2 weeks tops, gg2ez.

BlackRose: Looked very solid as part of the zergcode and shined as at times managing to 1v1 ManUp. After a change in leadership due to a focus on becoming more hardcore it is expected they will pick up some disgruntled players from the dying horse Iconic. Look for them to challenge Iconic in Serendia next week with an ally. Who that will be is yet to be known.

Lotd: Always a strong turnout from this guild however they lack on allies and gear. Strong win in Balenos today however it was against the weakest of the siege relevant guilds. 

Vision: Not much to be said here apart from that usually ManUp is the one playing the snake flute, but in this case it seems that Vision has acquired a human flute to charm ManUp into helping them with acquiring Mediah. Strong guild of memers but need way more numbers if they want to be taken seriously as a siege guild.

NewEra: They have good numbers however lack in gear compared to the big 3. Look for them to assist in propping up other guilds to secure a region and then getting a turn on the region rotation in return. 

ChoNation: I haven't fought them / seen them do much much so I can't say too much about them. All I can say is they have decent numbers and don't seem strong enough to hold a region on their own, acting more so as a prop up guild.

Critical: Sub-par gear and decent numbers. They play the politics game well but without that they would be a non-factor.

Audacity: Same as critical.

Everyone that has not been mentioned is too irrelevant and does not show up to region wars enough to warrant a ranking.

Edited by SuperiorAmericanIntellect
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

;) 

Edited by Asami

Posted

Vision: Not much to be said here apart from that usually ManUp is the one playing the snake flute, but in this case it seems that Vision has acquired a human flute to charm ManUp into helping them with acquiring Mediah. Strong guild of memers but need way more numbers if they want to be taken seriously as a siege guild.

Yup dats right 

Posted (edited)

You should put ChoNation in the list, imo. I think they're stronger than NewEra. 

Also, LotD lacking allies is intentional btw. 

Edited by Rhyha
1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone know what happened in Balenos? Couldn't find a stream. Was it a 1v1? Were other guilds involved?

Posted

obvious bait, I think if you want to get your foot in the door and become a reputable member of the forum community so that your ranking threads actually have some credibility then you need to start by not overrating certain guilds while completely ranking others lower

Posted

You should put ChoNation in the list, imo. I think they're stronger than NewEra. 

Also, LotD lacking allies is intentional btw. 

I forgot about Cho tbh, I don't know a ton about them but I have put them at the level I believe from results and streams.

Posted

Does anyone know what happened in Balenos? Couldn't find a stream. Was it a 1v1? Were other guilds involved?

It was ChoNation, Audacity, Critical, Cynical, and LotD. Cho was ganged up on early, put up a great effort, but were eventually brought down (they should be on the list as at least B+ in my opinion. I think LotD would still have won alone, but it would have been a very, very slow grind). I think Critical took out Cynical. Then it was LotD vs Audacity and Critical. Critical did a decent job mauling LotD's base a fair bit when their offense was on Audacity, but it eventually settled into LotD whittling Audacity down: pushing away flanking attacks by Critical, and then burning Audacity down a little during the rez window. Took a few cycles like that, then Audacity eventually fell. Critical followed fairly quickly after that (feels like it was sped up by some open gate issues, but am not sure). At least, that's how I remember it, but I was there as a peon and didn't necessarily get the big picture. Everyone put on a really good showing.

Posted

move Alloy to S- with barcode

2 people like this

Posted

A TIER: Iconic

1441347266531.png

Posted

move Alloy to S- with barcode

I wouldn't go that far, Barcode brought Lotd to 5% in a 2v1 vs lotd/alloy while BC had a 15 person defence squad. I know they have improved a lot but I don't think they improved that much. 

1 person likes this

Posted

obvious bait, I think if you want to get your foot in the door and become a reputable member of the forum community so that your ranking threads actually have some credibility then you need to start by not overrating certain guilds while completely ranking others lower

whcih guilds do u think he overrated/underrated? Jw

Posted

Vision would beat the other A tier guilds easily, id rank them more on the level of Alloy (higher if they could get more numbers).   Speaking of alloy they are not on par with gravity yet at A+, they were melting to gravity in head on engages (scores below).

My ranks:

Gravity A++

Vision, Alloy A+

Iconic, BlackRose, LOTD A

6F50B4B.png?1

Posted

I wouldn't go that far, Barcode brought Lotd to 5% in a 2v1 vs lotd/alloy while BC had a 15 person defence squad. I know they have improved a lot but I don't think they improved that much. 

What fight was this? I don't see any record of these three guilds ever having been in the same node/siege war together in the spreadsheet.

Posted

What fight was this? I don't see any record of these three guilds ever having been in the same node/siege war together in the spreadsheet.

It was in todays siege war rofl

Posted

It was during a recent node war.

Posted

It was in todays siege war rofl

I will take your word for it, even though it confuses me every time I open my map in game and see LotD's icon over Balenos and Alloy's icon over Calpheon.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will take your word for it, even though it confuses me every time I open my map in game and see LotD's icon over Balenos and Alloy's icon over Calpheon.

The Alloy/Barocde/LotD fight was 2 weeks ago.

Alloy has gotten a lot stronger since then but still not Barcode tier

Posted

The Alloy/Barocde/LotD fight was 2 weeks ago.

Alloy has gotten a lot stronger since then but still not Barcode tier

(nods). Yeah, I was away from the game that week and missed it I guess. Would have been interesting to watch.

I was mostly confused by the assertion that it was today's siege.

Posted

Sounds about right

Posted

Vision: Not much to be said here apart from that usually ManUp is the one playing the snake flute, but in this case it seems that Vision has acquired a human flute to charm ManUp into helping them with acquiring Mediah. Strong guild of memers but need way more numbers if they want to be taken seriously as a siege guild.

lol vision what a joke guild.. 

Posted

Barcode was allied with nqpz during that nodewar. Alloy and lotd both endend up focusing barcode but they were not solo.

Posted

Why are Cho even mentioned in this? They are not a siege guild. Iconic are down to 41 members, even with 100% attendance they would be audacity/critical level. Blackrose are down 20 people too, they are Newera level, not LOTD/Vision level.

Posted

Summary of Bal Siege: Chonation got 4v1'd from the start by LoTD, Cynical, Audacity, and Critical for a while but for some reason 30mins in Critical decided to drop Cynical who was LoTDs merc(speculation; since they were hired by them in Calph as well) afterwards it became a 3v1 with Audacity committing their entire guild to defend 3 cannons while LotD and Critical rushed Cho. About an hour and 15mins into siege Cho died and LoTD proceeded to whittle down Audacity while Critical play a role of attacker and bodyguard for Audacity. LoTD won the 1v2.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118157334 Cho stream POV

Posted

Why are Cho even mentioned in this? They are not a siege guild. Iconic are down to 41 members, even with 100% attendance they would be audacity/critical level. Blackrose are down 20 people too, they are Newera level, not LOTD/Vision level.

They have lost like 20 members since I posted this. With 60 members could easily have beaten the guilds below them. In terms of BlackRose they cut a lot of people that had gear way below req's and didn't show up for sieges. In reality they lost like 5-10 players which does not make a large difference. Their remaining players are well geared for the most part.

Barcode was allied with nqpz during that nodewar. Alloy and lotd both endend up focusing barcode but they were not solo.

nqpz sat in base with 5 people twiddled their thumbs not doing anything, an empty base would have used up the same amount of time that Alloy did attacking them.