• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege guild tier list 28th of January

144 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread in a nutshell...

1201793.jpg

Posted

1201793.jpg

your guild in a nutshell

Untitled.thumb.png.66a454610b733b0f627dbad3ad4ca207[1].png

5 people like this

Posted

Gravity was better with Reef as GM.

Gravity was better with Morphast as GM. 

Posted

I can tell the OP is from BR.

Posted

OP? I  believe I am the only BR member to have posted in this thread. So please explain your comment. o.O

Posted (edited)

OP is not from BR. I am however a BR officer.

I agree with the tier listing but I think LOTD deserves a better ranking. I haven't watched them recently but a couple weeks ago they were fielding 85 players at node wars which is incredible.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

gravity smashed barcode today at node today in 5 minutes

I didn't know the diggers were this strong, I finally realized what Lacari feared for months.

Gravity deserves to go up to S Rank

PRAISE THE SUN GOD, HE IS OUR ONLY SAVIOR.

Posted (edited)

gravity smashed barcode today at node today in 5 minutes

I didn't know the diggers were this strong, I finally realized what Lacari feared for months.

Gravity deserves to go up to S Rank

PRAISE THE SUN GOD, HE IS OUR ONLY SAVIOR.

Wut

Edited by Chronology

Posted

1201793.jpg

.eJwVzNsNhSAMANBdGIBqkZfbECRIIpbQ-mXc_ea

Posted (edited)

WHERE IS MY .....

Everyone that has not been mentioned is too irrelevant and does not show up to region wars enough to warrant a ranking.

Oh, fair enough

Edited by prymortal
1 person likes this

Posted

OP is not from BR. I am however a BR officer.

I agree with the tier listing but I think LOTD deserves a better ranking. I haven't watched them recently but a couple weeks ago they were fielding 85 players at node wars which is incredible.

The OP is your gm, he's doing what he was doing on bdo reddit news for uno on a forum alt. 

Posted

The OP is your gm, he's doing what he was doing on bdo reddit news for uno on a forum alt. 

Our GM is not the same as it was then for one. Second, he certainly isn't posting on these forums. xD Good try though better luck next time. :ph34r:

Posted

Prlly the same BR member that was writing uno news. Shame its not on reddit tbh

Posted

Prlly the same BR member that was writing uno news. Shame its not on reddit tbh

I bow to you, the almighty sungod 9_9

Posted

hello can I get an update,I need to know which ----- to suck.

Posted (edited)

Sorry but OP is not my GM. And the person that was doing reddit news was a different officer and the barcode GM

One of the news accounts was a BR officer (Not our current GM), and the 2nd news account was @Naria the GM of barcode. 

OP could be a BR member, but it's obvious from the post history and grammar used that it's not our GM.

Also, who the hell cares who writes it? Heres my ranking

S TIER: Manup 

S- TIER: Barcode

A+ TIER: Gravity, Alloy, LOTD 

A TIER: Iconic, Vision, ---------- BlackRose (Weakest of A Tier) 

B+ TIER: NewEra, ChoNation, Critical

B TIER: Audacity 

If something happened like gravity 1v1ing barcode and winning and such, gravity would move up a rank.

Gravity is above alloy/lotd, but LOTD feels A+ as they field 20 more members then the A tier guilds. BlackRose fought them at a T3 node and they fielded about 90 members which was insane for a T3 node. 

I can't accurately judge vision or iconic because there member amount and amount attending sieges seems to vary wildly. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted (edited)

Can confirm, that I am indeed not Sacha. 

Rest easy that you are no longer being judged by an inferior Canadian (Orca), or an inferior Australian (Sacha), but an omnipotent American.

Edited by SuperiorAmericanIntellect

Posted

Can confirm, that I am indeed not Sacha. 

Rest easy that you are no longer being judged by an inferior Canadian (Orca), or an inferior Australian (Sacha), but an omnipotent American.

Jesus

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus

Not sure if I would go so far as to say I'm the next coming of Jesus, but... I'm definitely close to his greatness when it comes to BDO guild rankings :x

Posted

I wouldn't go that far, Barcode brought Lotd to 5% in a 2v1 vs lotd/alloy while BC had a 15 person defence squad. I know they have improved a lot but I don't think they improved that much. 

what 2v1? 

Alloy had a 1 man sebfu def squad that node war fighting off relentless waves of NPQZ (your allies during that 2v2) why were you using that much to defend? 

And whoever axed me about the rankings, swap vision with grav, and then swap grav with cho

Posted (edited)

A+ TIER:  LOTD 

B+ TIER: ChoNation, Critical

B TIER: Audacity 

Cho nation held out 

Critical + Lotd + Audacity? for about the whole seige long (when they were alive), they wiped the zerg waves one after the other, but in the end, after 1hour and like 20-30min they fell (they lasted longer then gravity 2v1) and youre ranking lotd higher? LUL 

filthy gaijins in 2017

Edited by Syeong
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cho nation held out 

Critical + Lotd + Audacity? for about the whole seige long (when they were alive), they wiped the zerg waves one after the other, but in the end, after 1hour and like 20-30min they fell (they lasted longer then gravity 2v1) and youre ranking lotd higher? LUL 

filthy gaijins in 2017

I'm ranking LOTD higher because LOTD beat BlackRose in 20-30minutes flat at a T3 node and fielded 90 people. Don't rank them based off of one siege. I rank them based off of weeks of progress.

I can't give chonation a better rating yet because they got stalemated by firenation

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

LOTD beat BlackRose in 20minutes flat at a T3 node

oh shit :o 

Posted (edited)

oh shit :o 

Yeah. They were fielding the exact same they do at siege at every node which was scary. I've never seen any guild field 85-90 people at a node war other than them lol.

If i had to pit vision fielding 70 vs LOTD fielding 70. I'd bet on vision, but if i'm betting 70 vision vs 95 lotd i'd prob bet lotd. There biggest strength is there very consistent numbers. 

It sucks to get zerged, but its still a strength 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

I can't give chonation a better rating yet because they got stalemated by firenation

I don't know about being stronger than lotd but im pretty sure this never happened.

2 people like this