• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege guild tier list 28th of January

144 posts in this topic

Posted

Consluion : EU > NA ?

We have superior cannon spots.

Posted

It's nice to see the EU trolls put in an appearance :-) Must be because their guild pages are so bland and not a massive shitfest :D

Posted

Conclusion, NA guilds suck

NA/EU merge?

Posted

No ta

Posted

Imagine, Eu and NA merge but on NA servers. People start crying that EU will get 200ms and descyns all the way.
"How will we siege" is going trough european minds, and NA guilds secretly happy that thhey gonna rekt everyone without trying because of pings.
Day of the first siege, no NA guilds got to participate because they lost all nodes even with ping advantage. They start whinning that eu used siege mechanics like medkits and getting full on party buffs and villa buffs.

EU>NA

Posted

Imagine, Eu and NA merge but on NA servers. People start crying that EU will get 200ms and descyns all the way.
"How will we siege" is going trough european minds, and NA guilds secretly happy that thhey gonna rekt everyone without trying because of pings.
Day of the first siege, no NA guilds got to participate because they lost all nodes even with ping advantage. They start whinning that eu used siege mechanics like medkits and getting full on party buffs and villa buffs.

EU>NA

I live in the UK, but play on NA, because NA>>>>>>>>EU. I am a member of the Cho-ambulance crew, so medkits are my life. And it's "whining".

1 person likes this

Posted

I live in the UK, but play on NA, because NA>>>>>>>>EU. I am a member of the Cho-ambulance crew, so medkits are my life. And it's "whining".

You make squads for medkits?

Posted (edited)

We have an entire guild for medkits

we were famous once

Edited by Peisinoe
adding link

Posted

EU>NA

lol why would you assume NA doesn't use buffs and medkits?

It's amusing you think that's something special at this point in the game

Posted

lol why would you assume NA doesn't use buffs and medkits?

It's amusing you think that's something special at this point in the game

It's not thats the point :D. I just remember someone from one of your big guilds cry that enemies use medkits, it stayed with me that you are too dumb to use them or atleast that guild ^>^

Posted

toxic thread made by and responded to by toxic people regarding toxic guilds filled with toxic garbage.

/thread.

Posted

It's not thats the point :D. I just remember someone from one of your big guilds cry that enemies use medkits, it stayed with me that you are too dumb to use them or atleast that guild ^>^

You're right, one particularly salty player is obviously representative of the entire NA population.

Posted

You're right, one particularly salty player is obviously representative of the entire NA population.

Yup, thats how it works :)

Posted

May want to move BR down to B tier, are they still around?

Posted

May want to move BR down to B tier, are they still around?

Its hard to see how other guilds are when you're guild has been stuck in an uncontested region for the last 3 weeks. You guys should maybe try and take a stroll away from your cave and enjoy what siege pvp has to offer.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Its hard to see how other guilds are when you're guild has been stuck in an uncontested region for the last 3 weeks. You guys should maybe try and take a stroll away from your cave and enjoy what siege pvp has to offer.

Your right... BR has shown they can compete with everyone.  I was curious to see if they were still around b/c I havent seen then anywhere.  It's crazy how people talk down on the fact no one comes to fight you.

Edited by Lake

Posted

Let's be real, it's not because Barcode is in Valencia that no one sieges them; it's because Valencia is bloody Valencia and no one likes sieging off landmarks, group map arrows, and flatland for days.

Posted

Let's be real, it's not because Barcode is in Valencia that no one sieges them; it's because Valencia is bloody Valencia and no one likes sieging off landmarks, group map arrows, and flatland for days.

You can ping in Valencia Siege area. Also, you dont have to build in flatland, there is a mountain.

Posted

That was a last minute agreement.  10 minutes later Spectrum was ded.. So if that counts as a 2 v 2 when we also only had 36 members that night then so be it.

I have a brilliant idea. Let's agree to 1 v 1 some node this week and we can put this debate to bed :D

@kyokai lovers. Can we put this to rest now seeing we won cron castle site this week against Kyokai and Illuminati 1 v 2 ?