• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weekly - 2.5 mins

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I attempted to do my weekly combination with 3x "pieces" my gear can support the fight..it's not that I died yet.. it doesn't specify it having 20x the HP of a normal weekly.. I used 135 potions, ran out, then reset the boss and went to town to buy more potions & when I got back the boss was gone. Even with 2.5 mins & 270 potions it would have been extremely difficult to complete this quest. I understand that it is designed to be done in a group. It sucks that the reprocution is a waist of 120+ hunter seal & 5 attempts @ loot and/or anything else I may have recieved for completing this quest. if you are a new player I would recommened avoiding it all together, if you are an experinced player.. thinking to solo. DONT!!! also.. I would recommend @ least 3 people in order to maintain this OBSCENE timeframe.. thanks again for delegating time to make sure content you released 2 weeks-4weeks ago "works"

@KAKAO/DAUM - Keep up the good work.. I do not expect compensation, I expect nothing.

Posted

Thanks for the advice.

You can still complete the quest if you party with someone doing it, just don't delete it from your quest log.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awakened weekly bosses absolutely need groups

people asking for more difficult PvE should experience that and quickly realize that either PvE XP loss would need to go or only people willing to burn elion's tears would experience the content if PvE content was on par or more difficult than awakened weekly bosses

they can be done without dying but one mistake and death can quickly follow with them

this is based on my experience of doing awakened tree in a group

Posted

git gud or git a party

Posted

it would seem grouping is your best option, and you'll get some extra goodies from others scrolls, unless your a 177 ap valk and you can solo it in 2 min

Posted

Doesn't it say right on the scroll you should have a party?

Posted

Ez 220 AP

Posted

I solo'd my first one but the quest bugged and I got no reward :(

Haven't bothered with it since but I'll re-try tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

I fought awakened Hexe Marie solo for the first time yesterday, as a lvl 59 warrior

I didn't know at first if I could handle it solo because awakened daily bosses can hit quite hard, but in the end I found her less dangerous than awakened Giath, who can land big bursts sometimes. Never went below 50 % health and used less than 10 pots.

But it was looooonng .... Really long to deplete such a big HP bag. So yeah, grouping is surely a good idea for such scrolls.
The loot was OKish (a witch earing at least), but I wonder if I wouldn't have done better by just doing 1 normal scroll everry week.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

My group did our first awakened tree last night. All i can say is 'Ughh'.

The aoe is brutal and some attacks same to do around 1k - 1.5k damage. Our entire party died at least once. Next time we plan on taking a witch with us.

We also did Muskan who isnt as bad as tree. The only thing to watch with him is that one of his attacks seems to knock you out of your block. Happened to a Kuno and a warrior in the same fight.

Posted

The loot was OKish (a witch earing at least), but I wonder if I wouldn't have done better by just doing 1 normal scroll everry week.

I'd be interested to see a comparison between loot obtained from 5x normal to 1x awakened. I'm confident the 5x normal will far exceed the awake.

Posted

What did you except? 

Posted

Yeah, sorry, but this 100% reads as a cry about not being able to solo a group mob.

Posted

I attempted to do my weekly combination with 3x "pieces" my gear can support the fight..it's not that I died yet.. it doesn't specify it having 20x the HP of a normal weekly.. I used 135 potions, ran out, then reset the boss and went to town to buy more potions & when I got back the boss was gone. Even with 2.5 mins & 270 potions it would have been extremely difficult to complete this quest. I understand that it is designed to be done in a group. It sucks that the reprocution is a waist of 120+ hunter seal & 5 attempts @ loot and/or anything else I may have recieved for completing this quest. if you are a new player I would recommened avoiding it all together, if you are an experinced player.. thinking to solo. DONT!!! also.. I would recommend @ least 3 people in order to maintain this OBSCENE timeframe.. thanks again for delegating time to make sure content you released 2 weeks-4weeks ago "works"

@KAKAO/DAUM - Keep up the good work.. I do not expect compensation, I expect nothing.

You do get a warning that is designed for group and it works just fine. The simple fact that it didnt work for you doesent mean anything.

I can solo giath and kill him pretty fast, although he can 2 shot you (after he transforms he gets more ap and if he knocks you down, the next attack can get about 2.5k hp @263 dp).

Next i did awakend hebe. You kinda need a party if you dont want to fight for 20 minutes. His only mechanic that you ahould worry about is when he turns red. You will want to move far from him. If he gets you in the aoe you will be perma stunned (close to the multiple hit stun that nouver does) and dish out huge dmg. Rest is pretty much str8 foreward - attack, evade,block, etc.

Not beeing a fan of wasting time with scrolls, this change benefits me. The day i have scheduled with guildies for memory fragments scrolls we do our awakend boss scrolls also and instead of wasting 1h doing 25 or 30 daily boss scrolls now in 5 min we are done. Hope they will come with smth similar for relics, carthians and pilafe.

Also the awakend boss scrolls dont expire if you dont combine them. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0