• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kunoi gears?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So this'll probably be the last "Help me" post. Yet again I'm looking for what gears to get, this time for a Kunoi. I am a returning player that hasn't played since Grunil came out. Basically what I'm asking is what gear can i level in, what gear should I be looking for and endgame. (Though armor for endgame seems to be the same. Boss equips, but for endgame what weapons).

At this very moment, my Kunoi is probably running Agerian +0, as for weapons and stuff, no clue.

Soooo....

Base Gear: ????????

Endgame Gear: Boss Set, (Insert acc's here), (Insert Awakening weapon here)

Crystals: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

Base: Heve, Liverto (Yuria) SS, Oeki's (Sonan) Chakram, Estique Kunai, AP accessories (blue coral, jarettes, witch, marks, etc.)

Endgame: Boss Set, Kzarka SS, Dande Chakram, Nouver Kunai, Red Coral Earrings, Crescent Rings, Basilisk Belt, Ogre Ring

Crystals:

• Helm: Evasion +5
  • Chest: Special Evasion or Cobelinus
  • Glove: Atkspd or Crit (depend on wep)
  • Shoe: Swiftness/Adamantine
  • Mainhand: Carmae and Power
  • Offhand: Blackspirit/awakened spirit crystal

This is what i do personally. For base set use green weps if you cant afford blue mainhand/awaken wep. You can cycle out red coral earrings in endgame set as need be. Don't always need the accuracy and you may get more out of raw ap in some situations. 

Posted (edited)

I'm running Liverto Pri, green Chakram Duo, Estique Kunai Duo, mix of duo and pri Grunil (helmet and gloves) with chest and shoes from Rocaba, Ancient belt and neck (pri), Blue Coral rings (pri), Witch's Earing pri, Tungrade Earing (from event xD).

Crystals to fill attack speed and crit to 5, rest is HP/WP/move speed.

For a dirty casual I'm proud of my 152/149/210 stats (not adding hidden AP), but I'm gonna work on Tri blue Chakram, Liverto and off-hands (both estique and quitar, depending on what I feel like doing), then boss armor since I already got +10 tree chest thingy and Muskans lying in warehouse. 

But boat comes first! :D

Edit: at my gearscore I'm able to hold alone Sausan beach rotation so I guess it's not all that bad.

Edited by kenjiasai

Posted (edited)

About Red Coral earrings: i invite you to have a look on what Doki3 has in stuff (check on youtube he has some videos, he's a Korean Kunoi, 60), he's running 2 TRI Witch so i guess Red Coral isn't so worth for us (the best way to check your accuracy is to set your life 50% run your Lethal run spree => you hit 12 times & recover 50hp per hit, if you recover between 500-600 your accuracy is good, if not you will need more acc).

Also in one of his video he's showing us which crystals is using, Setoret said most of what is using but some difference appear:

- Weapon main hand=> x2 Black Magic Crystal - Precision
- Shoes => x2 Red Battlefield Crystal: Adamantine

Then all will depend of what you're looking in BdO => PvP ? PvE ? Both ? :)

EDIT: & don't forget food, they're pretty nice to cap you on stats like att speed or crit, acc & even dmg ;)

Edited by eclesi4stik

Posted

Uhh mixture of pvp and pve more into pve though.

Posted

Base: Heve, Liverto (Yuria) SS, Oeki's (Sonan) Chakram, Estique Kunai, AP accessories (blue coral, jarettes, witch, marks, etc.)

Endgame: Boss Set, Kzarka SS, Dande Chakram, Nouver Kunai, Red Coral Earrings, Crescent Rings, Basilisk Belt, Ogre Ring

Crystals:

• Helm: Evasion +5
  • Chest: Special Evasion or Cobelinus
  • Glove: Atkspd or Crit (depend on wep)
  • Shoe: Swiftness/Adamantine
  • Mainhand: Carmae and Power
  • Offhand: Blackspirit/awakened spirit crystal

This is what i do personally. For base set use green weps if you cant afford blue mainhand/awaken wep. You can cycle out red coral earrings in endgame set as need be. Don't always need the accuracy and you may get more out of raw ap in some situations. 

OK.... genuine question.

Is Nouver best for Kuno? I see both sides regarding Nouver vs Kutum and cant decide. I currently have a kutum which i could sell to get Nouver but don't know if i should. Using Kutum would eliminate 1 of the red corals so that would probably be replaced with Khalk / Tungrade. To give a general idea i currently use bheg & Muskans with 2 part Heve ( a set up i really like) and have kzarka, ult chakram and kutum / estique kunai i switch depending. I also plan on using red manos belt rather than basilisk.

Obviously Tadd is better if i were to build for evasion but not planning that at the moment. 

Posted

OK.... genuine question.

Is Nouver best for Kuno? I see both sides regarding Nouver vs Kutum and cant decide. I currently have a kutum which i could sell to get Nouver but don't know if i should. Using Kutum would eliminate 1 of the red corals so that would probably be replaced with Khalk / Tungrade. To give a general idea i currently use bheg & Muskans with 2 part Heve ( a set up i really like) and have kzarka, ult chakram and kutum / estique kunai i switch depending. I also plan on using red manos belt rather than basilisk.

Obviously Tadd is better if i were to build for evasion but not planning that at the moment. 

Kutum is not bad and is definitely usable. I just prefer having more ap and the accuracy from two red coral earrings is enough to support it.

I do still want to get my hands on a kutum myself as I want to test out a dp build for siege, but I believe kutum can still be used with ap set. Like you said I'd drop 1 red coral and go with tungrade. Red manos belt is very good for grind since it pads your weight but I wouldnt use it all the time. I'd focus on getting a basilisk belt up first, then start investing in a manos to wear while grinding only.

Posted

Kutum is not bad and is definitely usable. I just prefer having more ap and the accuracy from two red coral earrings is enough to support it.

I do still want to get my hands on a kutum myself as I want to test out a dp build for siege, but I believe kutum can still be used with ap set. Like you said I'd drop 1 red coral and go with tungrade. Red manos belt is very good for grind since it pads your weight but I wouldnt use it all the time. I'd focus on getting a basilisk belt up first, then start investing in a manos to wear while grinding only.

I will be using the red belt rather than getting 4 piece boss set.

TRI Manos red coral is 12 AP and +1 attack speed. I only lose 2 AP from equivelent level Basilisk belt. 

Posted

I will be using the red belt rather than getting 4 piece boss set.

TRI Manos red coral is 12 AP and +1 attack speed. I only lose 2 AP from equivelent level Basilisk belt. 

You will make a mistake to fav the belt => Bheg = acc, Muskan = evasion, those only 2 pieces are just a must have for all classes + the price of Manos belts are completely non-sense & crazy :o, Hebetate is pretty nice too & Giath ... Well you need to get the boss set bonus :).

And just to give you all an idea on how many acc we need as Kuno: i'm currently 58, running TRI Kzarka/Bheg, without acc cristals (currently, planned to get 6 acc with cristals), these 2 give me enough acc to hit 60 "izy". Don't follow the hype of the red coral earrings, make test on your side (easy with Kuno =>  Lethal run spree).

I will maybe go for 1 TRI red coral on my stuff but before many, many test once my gear boss TRI + final cristals.

Posted

You will make a mistake to fav the belt => Bheg = acc, Muskan = evasion, those only 2 pieces are just a must have for all classes + the price of Manos belts are completely non-sense & crazy :o, Hebetate is pretty nice too & Giath ... Well you need to get the boss set bonus :).

And just to give you all an idea on how many acc we need as Kuno: i'm currently 58, running TRI Kzarka/Bheg, without acc cristals (currently, planned to get 6 acc with cristals), these 2 give me enough acc to hit 60 "izy". Don't follow the hype of the red coral earrings, make test on your side (easy with Kuno =>  Lethal run spree).

I will maybe go for 1 TRI red coral on my stuff but before many, many test once my gear boss TRI + final cristals.

I dis-agree.

Tree and Giath are not necessary. I lose 50hp and about 5 dp by using heve top and helm. I also lose some stamina and sp but i have no issue with those anyway.

The belt gives me the only thing i need from 4 piece boss set (+1 attack speed.)

Posted

The belt could cost you a lots of money, except you're lucky, 75M 1 belt, the price for a TRI can be salty :P. Good luck on your opti, may RNGesus be with you, personnally i'de prefer to go on my 4 boss set & try Basilic belt, or even buy a DUO.

Posted

The belt could cost you a lots of money, except you're lucky, 75M 1 belt, the price for a TRI can be salty :P. Good luck on your opti, may RNGesus be with you, personnally i'de prefer to go on my 4 boss set & try Basilic belt, or even buy a DUO.

Im making them.

Only costs me 50 mil + a few mats

Posted

Im making them.

Only costs me 50 mil + a few mats

I still dont understand why you prefer using manos belt. It's a bad decision in the longrun. Costs just as much if not more to get than basilisk belt, and you lose 2 ap. That on top of already losing 50hp, 5dp, and 100wp. You gain nothing from running the manos belt, everything is a net loss. Makes no sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

I still dont understand why you prefer using manos belt. It's a bad decision in the longrun. Costs just as much if not more to get than basilisk belt, and you lose 2 ap. That on top of already losing 50hp, 5dp, and 100wp. You gain nothing from running the manos belt, everything is a net loss. Makes no sense.

Think the same, but i admit one thing: gear boss can be a pain to get it, in first, & another pain to upgrade, let him does what he wants ;)

Remember all, Kuno needs much more AP than all other class to be viable in PvP.

Posted

I play far too casually at the moment to farm up the frags and money for Tree / Giath. After spending 4 months trying to get Tree any motivation for it has now left me

The gain in using the Manos belt when not using full boss is the +1 attack speed. That lets me drop a precision gem in my weap while keeping max attack speed. Thats worth 2 AP as the gain in attack speed is more overall damage than the gain from 2 AP.

Basicly its lazy gearing because i can't be bothered trying to get Tree any more and i would rather have the new helm when it comes because Giaths is, tbh, pretty poor for a boss armor. I will swop eventually and i'll never lose money on the Manos belt - In the short term its simply better for me - I'm not saying its better than full boss & Basi, Just as close as i can be bothered to get atm.

Posted (edited)

I have question - what about Agerian armor instead of Heve for a start gear?

Bheg gloves + 3x Agerian

Agerian gives:
Boots Item Effect: Movement Speed Rank +1
Armor Item Effect: Max HP +50
Helmet Item Effect: Stun/Stiffness/Freeze Resistance Increase
- 2-Piece Set Effect: Max HP +100
- 3-Piece Set Effect: Attack Speed +2 & Casting Speed +2

Atack speed helps when you have liverto, Kzarka is very expensive for starting player, i guess most players stuck with liverto for several months/year.

Heve gives 300 Max HP.

I am new to this game, and everyone says "use Grunil or Heve, with Heve is smoother change to boss gear." Noone even considers Agerian armor, what is wrong with it?

Edited by Czirne

Posted

@Czirne 1 crystal slot on agerian compared to two on heve and grunil 

Posted

@Czirne 1 crystal slot on agerian compared to two on heve and grunil 

Oh, im so dumb, of course its crystal slots. Thanks for info! Im playing only a week, didn't realize crystals are so important...

Speaking of starting to play bdo, is kunoichi good claas to start with? Little of topic, but i ask nevertheless.

Posted

I wouldn't start as a kuno, it is highly gear dependant and it doesn't grind as fast as the other classes 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0