• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to get bed for more energy recovery

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm trying to figure out, how to buy bed for my residence.

Right now I don't have enough Amity to buy bed from shop, so I would like to ask how exactly can I get amity for that NPC in heidel, so I can buy basic bed?

Or is there any other way to get some bed for my residence?

Just trying to get as much energy as possible, to get better workers on my nodes.

I know I could just pay 5€ for bed from pearl shop, but I don't feel like spending money on that item xD 

There are also no beds on market, and also can't find materials required to craft it on my own.

Any ideas?

Posted

Talk to him.... Look up some amity guides on internet (its just placing people with succes chance and ac high interest rate as possible according to rules NPC gives you... Try it few times and you should be able to figure it out)... Or you can greet him if its one of those NPCs who dont like talking...

Also it aint neccessary to create new topic for every question you have... There is quite active debate regarding energy in your recent one about nodes... Search function here is terrible anyway, so thematic topic names wont help anyone new... :D

Posted

Talk to him.... Look up some amity guides on internet (its just placing people with succes chance and ac high interest rate as possible according to rules NPC gives you... Try it few times and you should be able to figure it out)... Or you can greet him if its one of those NPCs who dont like talking...

Also it aint neccessary to create new topic for every question you have... There is quite active debate regarding energy in your recent one about nodes... Search function here is terrible anyway, so thematic topic names wont help anyone new... :D

Ah well I noticed that I still haven't used my items from first purchase. I bought some package for 30€ back in June and I just noticed that I can buy 3 furnitures.

So I got my bed :P 

Posted

Ah well I noticed that I still haven't used my items from first purchase. I bought some package for 30€ back in June and I just noticed that I can buy 3 furnitures.

Cash shop beds are even better than usual ones... They should replenish 3x your regular energy compared to 2x iirc... Though i dont remember if there is durability on them...

Posted

Hey there! I know you were able to get a bed from your original game purchase, but another method of getting beds in game is using a Tier 4 Furniture workshop to craft them. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Cash shop beds are even better than usual ones... They should replenish 3x your regular energy compared to 2x iirc... Though i dont remember if there is durability on them...

Well I hope there isn't durability on them lol

And I get 5 energy per 3min when lying on that bed. +2 from some buff I have +1 regular. So this bed is giving me +2 every 3min if I'm not mistaken.

Hey there! I know you were able to get a bed from your original game purchase, but another method of getting beds in game is using a Tier 4 Furniture workshop to craft them. 

Yeah I saw that, but I always have truble with getting materials to craft it on my own. Also workers have "more important" things to do :P 

By the way ... are you new admin around here :)

Posted

Also, there is an NPC in Heidel (the guild manager, I think) that will give you a bed. He's the target of a quest chain and the reward is a bed.  I have extra beds because I did the quest on my alts.

Posted

Well I hope there isn't durability on them lol

And I get 5 energy per 3min when lying on that bed. +2 from some buff I have +1 regular. So this bed is giving me +2 every 3min if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I saw that, but I always have truble with getting materials to craft it on my own. Also workers have "more important" things to do :P 

By the way ... are you new admin around here :)

I am a recent addition to the Community Team. :) 

If you have difficulty getting the materials, check the Marketplace for either the materials or the beds themselves. Some players really enjoy gathering and processing and post those items regularly.

1 person likes this

Posted

You also get a bed after 1000 hours accumulated play time on your account. For people who didn't think of getting a bed as one of their free furniture (if they got those).

Posted

Buy a bed off the market place

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0