• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TRI

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Whats the most effective way to get to TRI on a weapon for example? I need aprox 40 fail stacks for max chance right? Whats the best way to get those stacks and to actually prepare ot go for TRI on a blue awk weapon, and how much money should I store up to prepare for it

Posted (edited)

you're gonna get a lot of different answers to this question

peoples' preferred methods for building failstacks usually boil down to superstition and preference 

the max chance for TRI is at 44 failstacks

starting TRI enchanting at max failstacks is not very efficient however

featherine has a lot of great in-depth enchanting guides on his blog

Edited by Anemone

Posted

If you are using something like a Yuria or Liverto or Blue awakening weapon, those would be considered fail stacking items, meaning you'd actually prefer to fail as many times as possible going for TRI, because this will benefit you greatly in the future. These cost almost nothing to repair, so failing them is basically just the cost of stones. You should hope to fail as much as possible, even if it's painful now.

For these, I would personally build about 28 to 33 stacks. Upgrade them until this hits 43 to 46 stacks, then restart again. If you were to fail a ton of times and get like four stacks for ~44, you could easily get full tri boss gear or tri accessories when the time comes so don't blow those on anything else.

For a best in slot item, which is not considered to be a fail stacking item since it actually costs money to repair, you'd want to start at about 35 and go to about 50 before restarting. This would be boss gear.

For the amount of money you need, well it's just enough to get back to duo. You should not do any tri attempts until you have a fail stack ready to get back to duo (22 to 28ish). That's the real cost in getting back to duo, not the stones. It's down to RNG, but if you have that stack, a couple extra awakening weapons with artisan's memory, and about 5 concentrated weapon stones, I'd say you're in a good spot to go for it.

Posted

Whats the most effective way to get to TRI on a weapon for example? I need aprox 40 fail stacks for max chance right? Whats the best way to get those stacks and to actually prepare ot go for TRI on a blue awk weapon, and how much money should I store up to prepare for it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WzAeIFslcWhZ-TudUTrvt4S6ejGF8Uo5FwVqNivfHK0/edit#gid=0 . Second tab has suggestions for failstack building.

Posted

You can get about 30 stacks off a +14 ultimate grunil helmet or gloves or something like that, getting higher than that idk

Posted

force it 120 million for safe TRI.

just to get 40 failstacks u need like 40-50 million silver and RNG if u fail 2 times u are 120 million + .

so force it!

Posted (edited)

force it 120 million for safe TRI.

just to get 40 failstacks u need like 40-50 million silver and RNG if u fail 2 times u are 120 million + .

so force it!

ok master janna of no potion and force.

btw ; nice math 

Edited by Myntiix

Posted

ok master janna of no potion and force.

btw ; nice math 

to get 40 failstacks u need minimum 40 blackstones, or a few conc blakstones. if u fail once u need to make it on duo first..

i know people tgat spend 500 million silver to get a tri weapon. to get back to duo u need 4 million per stone... and u need the failstacks again..

the expensiv thing are not the stones, the expensiv thing are the failstacks and downfall if u drop to pri. 

and i guess u never played witch, so u cant argument about potion consume of a witch. i am main witch... and btw a pretty highend competetive one.... pilla ku just said..

Posted

to get 40 failstacks u need minimum 40 blackstones, or a few conc blakstones. if u fail once u need to make it on duo first..

i know people tgat spend 500 million silver to get a tri weapon. to get back to duo u need 4 million per stone... and u need the failstacks again..

the expensiv thing are not the stones, the expensiv thing are the failstacks and downfall if u drop to pri. 

and i guess u never played witch, so u cant argument about potion consume of a witch. i am main witch... and btw a pretty highend competetive one.... pilla ku just said..

Ok let me start

WHO start tri at 40 stacks? WHO?

Oh well getting 16-20 fs for duo is so hard, wait actually its not.

" pretty highend competitive one " ok this one killed me lel.say this again with your 190 ap 230dp when i 1 shot u with my natures tramble, btw pila ku is shit

Posted

I start TRI @ 30FS

Posted

get an ancient weapon core set (5 million belt 16 million neclase)

get blue coral earrings on pri they are cheap and have 6 ap or buy +0 witches.

dont upgrade accesouries before u have duo weapon, if u fail u will fall back even more. currently the price exploded anyway 1 week ago DUO witch 65 million, now 89 million. ancient weapon core duo from 75 million to 114 million ...

make your awakening on duo.

make armor pri/duo its enaught. i'm level 58 and still have duo armor, if u have a bit mobility ~200 dp is enaugh, even for pilla ku.

DMG is your best defence :)

Highend with DUO? confirmed.... ^^

Posted (edited)

interesting sheet, but where do these numbers come from? is it yours or do you know?

especially the fs gap for bis accessories between pri and duo tries seems a bit odd to me

ontopic: 28-30 is where i start my tri attempts, for bossgear around 33-35 (for weapons/armors)

Edited by rvrnd

Posted

Highend with DUO? confirmed.... ^^

witch is not a tank class , i bet i oneshot you from behind with my 200% ulti ;) 

Posted

witch is not a tank class , i bet i oneshot you from behind with my 200% ulti ;) 

i bet i oneshot u staying infront of u without any ult 

Posted

i bet i oneshot u staying infront of u without any ult 

u are an exilium pleb u can oneshot grass betles.

Posted

Youre such a pro gamer and need allready 200%ulti+backattack for a smaller witch? :o Sounds like youre more noob than pro :D  a highend witch dont need ulti+back attack for me xD 

Posted

Youre such a pro gamer and need allready 200%ulti+backattack for a smaller witch? :o Sounds like youre more noob than pro :D  a highend witch dont need ulti+back attack for me xD 

u never saw me ingame and u never duelled me ingame, so u cant know how much power my sweet girl has.

Posted (edited)

u never saw me ingame and u never duelled me ingame, so u cant know how much power my sweet girl has.

So if you know your "power" why do you tell that you just oneshot me if you need your 200%ulti+backattack? :D  logic missed :) First thinking about your words before you write ^^

Edit: I saw you ingame - dont say something you cant know. But your witch look as terrible as everytime you posted in the forum :D 

Edited by Jamsin Kandor

Posted

So if you know your "power" why do you tell that you just oneshot me if you need your 200%ulti+backattack? :D  logic missed :) First thinking about your words before you write ^^

200% for style points, the effect is pretty gorgeous . 

Posted

u are an exilium pleb u can oneshot grass betles.

wanna meet later?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

interesting sheet, but where do these numbers come from? is it yours or do you know?

especially the fs gap for bis accessories between pri and duo tries seems a bit odd to me

ontopic: 28-30 is where i start my tri attempts, for bossgear around 33-35 (for weapons/armors)

Those numbers are a direct result of the enhancement rates you can find on the forum (see also https://bdomaths.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/demythifying-failstacks/ ). I wrote a tool to then calculate the cost fpr upgrading and effective failstack using. If you want to know why the tool recommends a certain number of failstacks you can check under Enhancement (Full) and it will give you a complete breakdown of costs for all fail stack counts. (the one suggested is the cheapest)

Edited by MajorS

Posted (edited)

yea i checked it already, but the results still looked a bit strange, thats why i asked

good work tho

Edited by rvrnd

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0