• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gardakas Gardaka's Treasure Map

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Community,

i hope some of you can help me with a quest. A few days ago i got a bottle trough harpune fishing with an quest inside.

It's called Gardaka's Treasure Map.

The Quest itself is an mystery with the following text:

”Woke up to find myself lying at the bottom of a valley. Sharp needles facing each other, fall of the burning flower. From there, at the end of the ordeal, I saw the light.”

i traveled through the desert many hours and thinking of where this location could be but every spot that looks like something that has to do with this quest was not correct.

Maybe some of you already did that quest or have some information where i can find the hidden treasure. The Internet and BD Database could not provide any useful information.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Edited by Dajasha

Posted (edited)

I have the quest also, but with a different riddle.

cant quite figure it out.

987654.jpg

Edited by Lobselvith

Posted

Find a treasure as appeared on the map?   Hmm, I assume you have used "M" to look at your map for some little mark.  Check your mini-map to see if one of those white arrows is pointing at something strange.  

Posted

hrm didnt reckognize any arrows or something :(

Posted

Where did you guys & girls harpoon fish to get the bottle with a note?

Posted (edited)

This is awesome!!!!

I have the quest also, but with a different riddle.

cant quite figure it out.

987654.jpg

try the secret cave east of heidel. If you park your horse at the gate node, head north and search for a very small opening where you can drop down, swim under water into a second cave and there is a little freshwater spring. Cave has always been empty and befuddled me. 

there is like a dead tree on the ground near the opening. Wish I could be more specific. I know there is a YouTube vid on it. I think the guy said "coolest secret cave I have found"

Edited by Vandesco
Typo

Posted

This is awesome!!!!

try the secret cave east of heidel. If you park your horse at the gate node, head north and search for a very small opening where you can drop down, swim under water into a second cave and there is a little freshwater spring. Cave has always been empty and befuddled me. 

there is like a dead tree on the ground near the opening. Wish I could be more specific. I know there is a YouTube vid on it. I think the guy said "coolest secret cave I have found"

thanks I'll check it out.

Posted

thanks I'll check it out.

Its a decent way up the hill, and it's not the cave that sort of opens into a stream, although you might as well check that one while you are there. 

Stream cave = cavernous

Spring Cave = small, and again you drop into the entrance through a small hole 

Posted

Thank you all for the answers so far these heidel cave i will check it out if thats the one :)

Posted (edited)

Its a decent way up the hill, and it's not the cave that sort of opens into a stream, although you might as well check that one while you are there. 

Stream cave = cavernous

Spring Cave = small, and again you drop into the entrance through a small hole 

I probably know which cave you mean but have you explored the large cave just a little east of that one? :P The huge af empty one. It's at the start of the river/spring or w/e the name is :). The small one normally have a Precious Treasure Chest inside of it's second room/the room you have to dive to get to. There's also a third tiny area that's not very visible and you have to sit or crawl to get into :P 

That list is almost identical to the treasure list for Golden Treasure Chests...

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43804/

pfft <.< no hedgehog on the one you linked q.q 

Edited by aidlac
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, EXCUSE ME. lolol.

😂

Posted

How did you obtain the initial quest?

Posted

Pretty sure there's a map piece in your inventory that you can right click which will show you where to go. Unless of course it's in the new sea region. Then you're -----ed. 

Posted

sadly I think they removed hedgehog from gold chest loot

I think that too :/ But the sealed SHOULD still have it in it, if you check the table. The question is whether or not this is bugged :/ (I think that the hedgehog IS in the datafiles or w/e you call it, as there was a bug after patch causing some ppl to see snowkid, Chick and Hedgehog pet in the cash shop instead of the first 3 pets below the new dog iirc). 

Posted

here are some infos i found.. would be cool if we could focus on one thread.