• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All aboard for Neverland!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I figured everyone might get a laugh out of a bug I encountered while using the guild galley.

6A0Uk2z.jpg

A few quick answers:

Yes, I was on it when it happened.

Yes, it's stuck up there and other people can see it.

I went to character select to try and fix the bug only to log back in and begin my plummet to death.

-

I will likely have to remote collect it and pay 10 million to repair the durability loss.

7 people like this

Posted

Beautiful. Just beautiful.  I want to recreate this bug, and go to Neverland. Can you sail it?

Posted

Unfortunately, I could not see any movement while steering it.

Posted

This happened to me once as well, but it was on a fishing boat. Although, when I relogged, the ship dissapeared and was destroyed, so I had to swim back home.

Posted

I figured everyone might get a laugh out of a bug I encountered while using the guild galley.

6A0Uk2z.jpg

A few quick answers:

Yes, I was on it when it happened.

Yes, it's stuck up there and other people can see it.

I went to character select to try and fix the bug only to log back in and begin my plummet to death.

-

I will likely have to remote collect it and pay 10 million to repair the durability loss.

Absolutely majestic! Definitely not supposed to happen, but majestic none the less. Put a ticket into our Customer Support and we should be able to help get your boat sorted out over at the following URL: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If we're feeling extra nice we might even wash it off and put an air freshener on the mast for you (I'd go with French Lavender personally).

Posted

Absolutely majestic! Definitely not supposed to happen, but majestic none the less. Put a ticket into our Customer Support and we should be able to help get your boat sorted out over at the following URL: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If we're feeling extra nice we might even wash it off and put an air freshener on the mast for you (I'd go with French Lavender personally).

I know Jouska played ArcheAge, did you as well?
If so, and even if not, do you remember / have you seen the harpoon ships floating around while attached to the flying ships? LOL.

Posted

I know Jouska played ArcheAge, did you as well?If so, and even if not, do you remember / have you seen the harpoon ships floating around while attached to the flying ships? LOL.

I do, there are days that I miss some of the ship physics (if you can call it that ;)) in AA. It certainly lead to some more interesting forms of PvP, and made exploration a tad exciting when things went wrong at times lol. 

Posted

I do, there are days that I miss some of the ship physics (if you can call it that ;)) in AA. It certainly lead to some more interesting forms of PvP, and made exploration a tad exciting when things went wrong at times lol. 

Hahaha! I have withdrawals a lot :(

I miss the tradeship blenders.. LOL.
ahh that game.
It will always hold that special place in my heart, that's for sure haha

Out of likes but you have all of mine for sure

Posted

If you knew what you were doing... You could fling cars with clippers. >.>

2 people like this

Posted

this happened to me as well some time ago

airship.thumb.JPG.60ccef4645d8f34d17328d

waking up after afk traveling from pirate island...

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0