• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Money per hour farming

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I just wonder how people say they do 6m or even 30m per hour grinding in certain places and i only do a max of 3m per hour. I'm a ninja lv 58 with 200 ap and i've tried on pirates, bandits, elrics, sausans... and i've never reached those juicy 6m per hour.

How do you do it?

Posted

do you count trash items or only pure silver? i get easily over 2k bandanas in 1 hr at pirates, that alone is 4-5m. i got 4 tier 3/4 pets though.

30m per hour is probably with minibosses / elitemobs. it only works when there are not too many other people doing it.

Posted

Maximize your earning potential.

Invest in the node (debatable but seems to work for junk drops so why not), get +5 luck (use elixirs if you need to), get 4 pets T3-4, beef up your stats with food and/or elixirs, get a storage maid and a marketplace maid to reduce the number of times you have to stop, obtain as close to max weight and inventory slots as you can for the same reason, take your wagon or elephant and park it near you as close as possible.  If you tell me you are already doing all of this I'd be really surprised that you weren't pulling down at least 6M.  Also more important than this is to find a mob that works for you. If you have to be grinding do it with something you are comfortable at that helps you win. There are other mobs besides the mainstream ones in the game.  I've haven't done this but obtaining S ranking on mobs is also supposed to help with their drop potential for you.

Posted

do you count trash items or only pure silver? i get easily over 2k bandanas in 1 hr at pirates, that alone is 4-5m. i got 4 tier 3/4 pets though.

30m per hour is probably with minibosses / elitemobs. it only works when there are not too many other people doing it.

I'm getting 1k bandanas per hour farming in the mainspot pirates :( 

Maximize your earning potential.

Invest in the node (debatable but seems to work for junk drops so why not), get +5 luck (use elixirs if you need to), get 4 pets T3-4, beef up your stats with food and/or elixirs, get a storage maid and a marketplace maid to reduce the number of times you have to stop, obtain as close to max weight and inventory slots as you can for the same reason, take your wagon or elephant and park it near you as close as possible.  If you tell me you are already doing all of this I'd be really surprised that you weren't pulling down at least 6M.  Also more important than this is to find a mob that works for you. If you have to be grinding do it with something you are comfortable at that helps you win. There are other mobs besides the mainstream ones in the game.  I've haven't done this but obtaining S ranking on mobs is also supposed to help with their drop potential for you.

I'm doing almost everything you mentioned here except the S knowledge ranking and investing in nodes like pirates, but i think the pets make the difference. If i want to take the loot of everything i kill i have to spot to pick it up myself and then i kill much less mobs per minute. If i farm like a beast letting my tier 1-2 pets take all the loot, it may be the reason why i don't earn as money as i could.

I'm going to test out how much money i do with better pets and if it doesn't change anything i'll post again.

Thanks guys :)

Posted

it also has to do something with the place you choose. Sausans/Pirates take their profit mainly from random grunils/and ancient coin turn ins (which is trading in a way). Unless you have super pets where they gather 40 corpses you leave in a second (provided you clear that fast), you just won't hit a huge margin of profit within a timeframe. With a party it's easier because it auto sells everything, doesnt occupy inventory space and is tax-free sales.

But in the end, no matter how popular those two spots are, Valencia spots bring in a far more profit if you learn the areas, rotations, timers on elites etc. Pila fe scrolls increase your profit by 1 mil each, and they drop pretty often from elites, and stuff like crescent rings, basilisk belts etc, even though they're rare, they add 1-2 mil to your every hour (in total).

I personally make consistent 15-20 mil (not with this event though, when black stones are more expensive), at Cadry, and no one is ever there to contest it. Moreover I have measly 160 ap and 220 dp. I can imagine what a person lv60 with good gear and good pets (I got only 3 tier 1 pets) can do in Valencia spots with their clear speeds. As I get stronger I will test harder spots like pila ku, and I'm pretty sure that such uncontested free farm spots are always gonna be superior to mobs that most people far outlevel by now.

People just watch chat/forums too much and believe Sausans/Pirates are the only way to farm. And those few who found how to use Valencia keep it to themselves to keep the competition low. Killing 40 mobs in 10 secs if they give better xp/stuff is far better than killing 60 in 10 secs when they might drop a single Grunil. (not to mention 90% of people i see at Sausans don't even loot their stuff, half of the corpses are left behind)

OP, try Valencia, especially with your stats and not having super pets like many forever Sausan people. You might like it!

1 person likes this