• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forest turning into Grindspot!

97 posts in this topic

Posted

So, yesterday I was, like every day, happily chopping my logs for the Epheria Sailboat near Florin.

Someone honestly came up saying to me:" Spot taken, those are my trees." So, being the persistent Life-Skiller that I am, I asked him if we could share the forest, since it was more than big enough to support us two with trees, his chopping speed being slow anyways. (That guy was chopping trees for about 5s each lol)

Guess he didn't like my idea nor my remarks about his woodcutting skills. It proceeded into a PK fest, I was called a Karmabomber for chopping trees! Whoever you were in your Ghillie, please take your grindspot-etiquette back to Sausans or elsewhere! We Lumberjacks are persistent as hell, you won't get us out of the woods so easily!

31 people like this

Posted

So, yesterday I was, like every day, happily chopping my logs for the Epheria Sailboat near Florin.

Someone honestly came up saying to me:" Spot taken, those are my trees." So, being the persistent Life-Skiller that I am, I asked him if we could share the forest, since it was more than big enough to support us two with trees, his chopping speed being slow anyways. (That guy was chopping trees for about 5s each lol)

Guess he didn't like my idea nor my remarks about his woodcutting skills. It proceeded into a PK fest, I was called a Karmabomber for chopping trees! Whoever you were in your Ghillie, please take your grindspot-etiquette back to Sausans or elsewhere! We Lumberjacks are persistent as hell, you won't get us out of the woods so easily!

but if your here at the forums, then your not chopping trees anymore.

4 people like this

Posted

If he was too stupid to just switch channels for chopping trees then he absolutely deserved to be "karma bombed".

7 people like this

Posted

Haha! This happened to me a few days ago, was chopping near southern guard camp getting pines, saw someone chopping so I went in the opposite direction. Guy saw me chased me down and tried to pk me. Afterwards he whispered saying those were his trees. I just laughed at him and chopped some trees a little farther down.

Posted

but if your here at the forums, then your not chopping trees anymore.

I am at work at the moment, so I can't chop the trees anyways :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Koreans were right, "Westerners are aggressive"

11 people like this

Posted

haha, this game is so fun

1 person likes this

Posted

What will be next? "This is my sand! How dare you shovel in !!!->*MY*<-!!! very own desert!", I half expect to see that next. Something is going terribly wrong with the human race, or in any case those precious and unique fine specimens inhabiting virtual worlds like BDO...

P.S. "Karma bomb" the living daylights out of them all, any time, any place, yep, this is an absolute must, thumbs up!

3 people like this

Posted

It is more fun to kill some lifeskillers because they cry harder. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

1 person likes this

Posted

What will be next? "This is my ocean! How dare you sail in !!!->*MY*<-!!! very own ocean!", I half expect to see that next. Something is going terribly wrong with the human race, or in any case those precious and unique fine specimens inhabiting virtual worlds like BDO...

P.S. "Karma bomb" the living daylights out of them all, any time, any place, yep, this is an absolute must, thumbs up!

ftfy, Magoria after all.

Posted

Bein guildless with quite a few time invested in lifeskills and gear for that purpose, they can try... :D Had one guy trying to scare me with threats, though he didint go on, since he would lose karma, bcs of me not bein in guild currently... Then he tried to steal wood from me, by chopping the same trees i was goin to... Didint work either... Then i did the same thing to him, since i was like twice as fast... :D Then he shamefully left... :D (like really.. i was expecting more flame after his several failed attempts to screw me, and me even making fun of him when doin same thing to him succesfully... but he just went quiet and maybe procceded to flame someone on other channels... :D )

Posted

I've killed lifeskillers for less

1 person likes this

Posted

What will be next? "This is my sand! How dare you shovel in !!!->*MY*<-!!! very own desert!", I half expect to see that next.

Thats happend last week to me.. the guy chase me over a hour only to pk me and whisper then " thats my spot go away you steal my hard crystals cuz you shovel in my range"

After that text i changed channel and drinking my green tea cuz i cant send him a " Get well soon.." card :(

Posted

That feeling after refuse to hit lvl 45 since release on my Life-Skiller..... the pain to Bridge-jump 100 times like every 4 Days for Month to kill Exp.......that feeling after Kakao finally made PvP at lvl 50.....

IT WAS SOOOOO WORTH IT!! xDxDxD

2 people like this

Posted

Koreans were right, "Westerners are aggressive"

I guess the appropriate word is "stupid", but yeah.

That feeling after refuse to hit lvl 45 since release on my Life-Skiller..... the pain to Bridge-jump 100 times like every 4 Days for Month to kill Exp.......that feeling after Kakao finally made PvP at lvl 50.....

true ! even tho, personaly i just kept my characters stuck at 50 "waiting".. xD ( +with my crap gear not worth lvl up more tho )

Posted

Good god... I would never do that x)

Don't understand me wrongly, I do life-skills. But I would never stop lvling (even an alt) just to avoid PK. I also like to dish out @ Grindspots :P

It's just that I find this super hilarious to be happening at the forest for some logs :D

Posted (edited)

Good god... I would never do that x)

Don't understand me wrongly, I do life-skills. But I would never stop lvling (even an alt) just to avoid PK. I also like to dish out @ Grindspots :P

It's just that I find this super hilarious to be happening at the forest for some logs :D

Well i see no point in having a pure Life Skiller PvP ready. Its just this one Charakter, after all.

And i just don´t want to be kicked off/killed wile Afk riding/fishing or gathering, and the best part, no collision or being killed wile Horse Racing.

And i can still easiely grind even in Mediah if i want and Mobs never will go low lvl, so always max Loot. B|

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

It proceeded into a PK fest, I was called a Karmabomber for chopping trees! Whoever you were in your Ghillie

Nice story, but "PK fest" and not knowing who he was, in the same sentence even... you can write better fairy tales than this, keep trying.

Posted

I've killed lifeskillers for less

with that many posts you are a lifeskiller, bruh.

Posted (edited)

Nice story, but "PK fest" and not knowing who he was, in the same sentence even... you can write better fairy tales than this, keep trying.

Sure thing. I could write the entire story here, but I don't know how the other side might react to or see this. As they are a force way too strong for our guild. I can only get the gist of the political play the bigger guilds are condoning to at the moment, so I don't want to get our members into trouble too soon.

Better Ask Sovereign which officer was woodchopping in Florin yesterday, around 18.00-19.00 GMT+1 (EU). Maybe they can tell you the story you seek. Can't believe an Officer in a Top-tier Guild behaving like this towards other players, getting other guildies to PK because of Neg-Karma and going fullcaps rage on me for chopping wood. ;)

(And I can't believe I'm biting this huge bait right now, but I can't stand being called a liar without concrete evidence. This makes me an idiot I suppose.)

Edited by Shiine
typo
4 people like this

Posted

If you have nothing to say, say nothing. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats why i chop trees with a char under 50 , they can't PK you  :) Also funny to watch as they try ;)

Posted

Better Ask Sovereign which officer was woodchopping in Florin yesterday, around 18.00-19.00 GMT+1 (EU). Maybe they can tell you the story you seek. Can't believe an Officer in a Top-tier Guild behaving like this towards other players, getting other guildies to PK because of Neg-Karma and going fullcaps rage on me for chopping wood. ;)

@Octobeast avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

3 people like this

Posted

Can't believe an Officer in a Top-tier Guild behaving like this towards other players

can't believe that top tier guilds are doing "carebear life skilling" now? are they all preparing for boat, to do carebear trading? ;)

(And I can't believe I'm biting this huge bait right now, but I can't stand being called a liar without concrete evidence. This makes me an idiot I suppose.)

that wasn't intended, that "whoever that was in the ghillie" sounded like you didn't know who he was. of course that stuff will happen, i would be surprised if not... 

Posted

that wasn't intended, that "whoever that was in the ghillie" sounded like you didn't know who he was. of course that stuff will happen, i would be surprised if not... 

Right, was my fault then. Still makes me an idiot tough, for not expressing myself the right way ;)  I didn't know who exactly he was, but could make out which guild he is from... Isn't too hard to spot a silver crown and a pink guy on a wheelchair. :P