• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forest turning into Grindspot!

97 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sure thing. I could write the entire story here, but I don't know how the other side might react to or see this. As they are a force way too strong for our guild. I can only get the gist of the political play the bigger guilds are condoning to at the moment, so I don't want to get our members into trouble too soon.

Better Ask Sovereign which officer was woodchopping in Florin yesterday, around 18.00-19.00 GMT+1 (EU). Maybe they can tell you the story you seek. Can't believe an Officer in a Top-tier Guild behaving like this towards other players, getting other guildies to PK because of Neg-Karma and going fullcaps rage on me for chopping wood. ;)

(And I can't believe I'm biting this huge bait right now, but I can't stand being called a liar without concrete evidence. This makes me an idiot I suppose.)

tell me what class it was, i need to know! 

I bet it was @Sanks he's a tree worshiping hippie 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

Sure thing. I could write the entire story here, but I don't know how the other side might react to or see this. As they are a force way too strong for our guild. I can only get the gist of the political play the bigger guilds are condoning to at the moment, so I don't want to get our members into trouble too soon.

Better Ask Sovereign which officer was woodchopping in Florin yesterday, around 18.00-19.00 GMT+1 (EU). Maybe they can tell you the story you seek. Can't believe an Officer in a Top-tier Guild behaving like this towards other players, getting other guildies to PK because of Neg-Karma and going fullcaps rage on me for chopping wood. ;)

(And I can't believe I'm biting this huge bait right now, but I can't stand being called a liar without concrete evidence. This makes me an idiot I suppose.)

Some days ago I were gathering wolf blood next to western guard camp and suddenly an Oldskool member comes up to me and tells me to leave. apparently he wanted the spot and since I didnt leave he killed me once in gathering gear. then he declared war. kept on attacking every time when I was gathering to interrupt, but not enough to kill to lose karma. people with top guilds and good gear is really retarded sometimes as they think they own everything and cant even bother to switch channel. Not like it would be so hard and most wolf locations is empty most of the time.

People like these guys are 10 times the griefers compared to the people they complain about when they grind.

1 person likes this

Posted

tell me what class it was, i need to know! 

I bet it was @Sanks he's a tree worshiping hippie 

Heya there! I just know the class of the guy helping him, was a Kunoichi. Atleast tell your subjects to be more tolerant next time, he told me "to leave, since it was his forest" and I walked away from him to the next trees, just to get 1hit rekt without having time to reply. That freaking triggered the heck out of me, had to fire in all my energy potions to keep killing those trees for 1 hour!

To be frank tough, don't take this too serious. It's the usual unneeded attention seeking and pushed drama to make things more interesting. I actually had a nice laugh yesterday because of you guys and know to be more stealthy next time I'm entering your forest.:P  I hope we can face eachother in the ocean one day, shooting it out with our cannons and have a good laugh after putting holes into our babies. ;)

Posted

The tree that bends wont break.

Posted

Some days ago I were gathering wolf blood next to western guard camp and suddenly an Oldskool member comes up to me and tells me to leave. apparently he wanted the spot and since I didnt leave he killed me once in gathering gear. then he declared war. kept on attacking every time when I was gathering to interrupt, but not enough to kill to lose karma. people with top guilds and good gear is really retarded sometimes as they think they own everything and cant even bother to switch channel. Not like it would be so hard and most wolf locations is empty most of the time.

People like these guys are 10 times the griefers compared to the people they complain about when they grind.

Shit happens. It should still be enjoyable tough, I try to make interesting situations out of it. ;)

Posted

Damn lumberjacks are scary..... i thought such stuff only happen on hot spots and grind spots... 

Posted

Heya there! I just know the class of the guy helping him, was a Kunoichi. Atleast tell your subjects to be more tolerant next time, he told me "to leave, since it was his forest" and I walked away from him to the next trees, just to get 1hit rekt without having time to reply. That freaking triggered the heck out of me, had to fire in all my energy potions to keep killing those trees for 1 hour!

To be frank tough, don't take this too serious. It's the usual unneeded attention seeking and pushed drama to make things more interesting. I actually had a nice laugh yesterday because of you guys and know to be more stealthy next time I'm entering your forest.:P  I hope we can face eachother in the ocean one day, shooting it out with our cannons and have a good laugh after putting holes into our babies. ;)

We only have 1 Kuno and hes like the nicest guy, i smell a rat! ;) 

Posted

So, Sovereign has changed the focus from node wars to forest wars? Must have gotten awfully lonely out there in the desert all by themselves. Each to their own I guess :P

Posted (edited)

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/

Put Pine tree.  have fun. Forest arround Trent are better for pine that florin. Anyway is completly useless just pick Pine worker node... lol i have 520k of pine timber...

Edited by Catastigma

Posted (edited)

I'm a perfectly honest and pure being, I take a bath every day and never PK'd anyone... I swear :Psometime I like to create unnecessary drama, for the lols and giggles!

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/

Put Pine tree.  have fun. Forest arround Trent are better for pine that florin. Anyway is completly useless just pick Pine worker node... lol i have 520k of pine timber...

I need the Logs tough, I could chop everywhere^^ just happened to be in Florin so I just started chopping. :P Pine was never the issue, Got myself' herds of tree eating giants doing their work on the pine ;)

Edited by Shiine

Posted (edited)

Sprout taken brich

#LifeSkillerThug

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

First person, the one you talked to, wasn't me. That was our guild leader, most likely. He was there a moment before me, and said he had PKed you too. I PKed you because the forest is a part of the Sovereign protection zone. We cannot stand people abusing the trees in such a brutal way, so I had to try to stop you.

See, everybody, this is how it went. I, being a member of Sovereign, went there. I told him it's our forest. He has to leave. He didn't! The man did not leave when I clearly and obviously told him to leave. He stayed in OUR forest! Can you believe it? So of course, when peacefulness didn't work, I had to go for violence. I PKed the man and hoped it would be done.

It was not done. The monster came BACK to the forest! He chopped down even MORE trees! I then went on to keep PKing him until he's gone, but no, he never left. I ran out of karma. I called for the nearest Officer of the law to respond, and I got a quick response when my fellow almost-ninja Kitsunaomi the Kunoichi came to help me. All in all a good day of work.

It was our one and only Kunoichi helping me.

Sankaruto out.

5 people like this

Posted

but if your here at the forums, then your not chopping trees anymore.

/eye twitch

Posted (edited)

First person, the one you talked to, wasn't me. That was our guild leader, most likely. He was there a moment before me, and said he had PKed you too. I PKed you because the forest is a part of the Sovereign protection zone. We cannot stand people abusing the trees in such a brutal way, so I had to try to stop you.

See, everybody, this is how it went. I, being a member of Sovereign, went there. I told him it's our forest. He has to leave. He didn't! The man did not leave when I clearly and obviously told him to leave. He stayed in OUR forest! Can you believe it? So of course, when peacefulness didn't work, I had to go for violence. I PKed the man and hoped it would be done.

It was not done. The monster came BACK to the forest! He chopped down even MORE trees! I then went on to keep PKing him until he's gone, but no, he never left. I ran out of karma. I called for the nearest Officer of the law to respond, and I got a quick response when my fellow almost-ninja Kitsunaomi the Kunoichi came to help me. All in all a good day of work.

It was our one and only Kunoichi helping me.

Sankaruto out.

I'm in love, thanks for the great read!:D  I will be there chopping again this evening, better up your defences! IM'A EAT THOSE TREES!

I'm baffled tough, you guys really only have ONE kuno? #Kunoshaverightstoo

Edited by Shiine
Question

Posted

I'm in love, thanks for the great read!:D  I will be there chopping again this evening, better up your defences! IM'A EAT THOSE TREES!

The great nynler doesnt like kunos, we have to play "useful" classes 

2 people like this

Posted

I've killed lifeskillers for less

But did you ever got laid irl? 

Nevermind, basement trash obviously.

Posted

I strongly recommend that you stay out of the Sovereign protected forest. It will be bad for your health.

But yes, our one kunoichi has rights too.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

I strongly recommend that you stay out of the Sovereign protected forest. It will be bad for your health.

But yes, our one kunoichi has rights too.

Sankaruto out.

Maybe....... build a Wall? ^_^

Posted

The great nynler doesnt like kunos, we have to play "useful" classes 

Ugh, Hardcore guilds have their own rules, huh... I wish you guys continuous luck for the next Siege. Cheers!

Posted

Ugh, Hardcore guilds have their own rules, huh... I wish you guys continuous luck for the next Siege. Cheers!

I made one to level 57 and loved it, i got shouted at :( 

Posted

Maybe....... build a Wall? ^_^

If we could make the lifeskillers pay for the wall, then sure. Else, I don't think so. Too costly.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It is more fun to kill some lifeskillers because they cry harder. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Hehe.  Go ahead.  I hope you like the color Red?  We'll just keep coming back for our trees!

You know, removing the death penalty was the greatest thing they did because it shows everyone who the rude jerks are in this game!

Edited by mijorious

Posted

See, everybody, this is how it went. I, being a member of Sovereign, went there. I told him it's our forest.

My good friend,

You left out a minor detail of the story. Being a member of Sovereign, you ventured into the forest having heard tales of the wood there having the ability to become hardened and sturdy. With your own wood lacking these qualities, you were eager to learn its secrets and felt overly protective as others intruded on your privacy. Naturally, when you didn't immediately get the desired results, you asked for a guild-mate to lend you a hand.

Aliciaruta out

Posted

Eyo, Random CM, Could you close this Topic? I believe I got what I wanted ;) Cheers!

Posted (edited)

Koreans were right, "Westerners are aggressive"

It's in our blood, we're imperialists. Divine right, manifest destiny, etc. 

And then there's some men, myself included... We just want to watch the world burn. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos