• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 1st

137 posts in this topic

Posted

And where is dark knight, at least tell me when it will come.

Posted

i12951210500.png

when?

2 people like this

Posted

Can't wait for notice like this:

i just want the one that says

engine rework to fix the desync

1 person likes this

Posted

I can get 600 logs in under an hr chopping. Something tells me these underwater thingys prob can't beat that especially if they're rare, unless they give you like 1000 logs per. :)

Please update Valks thanks.

Posted (edited)

done -----ed up

Edited by RandomOne
asd

Posted

wow ty i hope this event is not so complicated..i need logs!!!! xD

Posted

Why do people assume that you have to gather to get the new event items without confirmation first? People on this forum are really -----ing stupid. 

- Description: 
Serbianca’s warranty card obtainable from underwater gathering.

It certainly warrants an assumption, right? Also, assumptions are meant to be initially unconfirmed by definition, right?

Posted

... Need News on Dark Knight. I have 10,000 pearls waiting for stuffs.... And close to 500 more bucks to put into pearls for more Dark knight stuffs..
I am in love with Dark Knight gameplay, and how she looks.

I think I have a problem...

Posted

Now that I finally got 800 standardized timber squares we will have event for logs...probably the worst event sofar, too little too late.

Posted

started playing yesterday after having to download the game for 5hours, thought to myself "hey i will create one character of each and see wich i like the most" , but after realising i cant delete a character without having to wait for 24 fkin hours i was like "ah well i throw some money at them and get more character slots" just to realise that the payment system is down. going to the forums to see if i can find some1 else with the same problem, finding this thread and realising that the game will go down for 4 FKIN HOURS, just to chop down a few pine trees, seriously? great fkin first day for me in this game. i think ill go back to Tera instead .. have a nice life

1 person likes this

Posted

i just want the one that says

engine rework to fix the desync

That would also work.

But hey, we can start small, like fixing pop-ins.

Posted

- Description: 
Serbianca’s warranty card obtainable from underwater gathering.

It certainly warrants an assumption, right? Also, assumptions are meant to be initially unconfirmed by definition, right?

9_9 Should of read it better. My apologies. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Lame event :( underwater gathering for logs

Posted

started playing yesterday after having to download the game for 5hours, thought to myself "hey i will create one character of each and see wich i like the most" , but after realising i cant delete a character without having to wait for 24 fkin hours i was like "ah well i throw some money at them and get more character slots" just to realise that the payment system is down. going to the forums to see if i can find some1 else with the same problem, finding this thread and realising that the game will go down for 4 FKIN HOURS, just to chop down a few pine trees, seriously? great fkin first day for me in this game. i think ill go back to Tera instead .. have a nice life

At the end of the day, this game is all about time. I don't like the update system here either. And there other bits of annoyances here and there. But overall, I enjoy BDO because of how casual and the competitiveness of it all. If you are a goal driven person, give it a few weeks and see if it's your cup of tea.

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 01.02.2017 

Duration: 4hServer Down:Server Up:
Global09:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PST05:00 PST
East Coast (NA)04:00 EST08:00 EST
Central (EU)10:00 CET14:00 CET

Reasons:

• Serbianca's Warranty Card Event begins.
  • Christmas theme will end.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

So... No fix for the god awful desync, 2-3 second delays of positioning & the incorrectly registered damage to the server for mid to higher pings?
its almost chargeback time D-day is coming closer

Edited by prymortal

Posted

So... No fix for the god awful desync, 2-3 second delays of positioning & the incorrectly registered damage to the server for mid to higher pings?its almost chargeback time D-day is coming closer

fix your ping. use lan cable. analyze your amount of lost packages. check your ports. forward some if needed.

I dont have any desync problems. (nodewars. rbf)

Posted

Underwater gather???  Mmmm - no - ty

WP POTIONS PLZ

Posted

Sebiancas warranty card event....

I'm sure i'm going against everyones excitement but isn't this just switching one type of gathering for another? Its hardly an event really is it.

I'll pass, I still think the Margoria expansion is a big wide open nothing so the ship is worthless to me anyway. I'll never understand why games insist on pushing in underwater content that's always a pain in the ***.

1 person likes this

Posted

You realize the character deletion is only long because of it being a low level to stop gold farmer spam right? Or that you can get a free character slot after 20 days of playing? Go back to Tera if you're this impatient.

Posted (edited)

fix your ping. use lan cable. analyze your amount of lost packages. check your ports. forward some if needed.

I dont have any desync problems. (nodewars. rbf)

Done, Done, Zero, Done, Done.
 also teaming with lan for bdo only done.

its server issue for mid to higher ping, lower pings dont have the issue because BDO KR dont use netcode to allow for ping delay like other games e..g wow, FFXIV, blade & soul - after they were informed of the issue.
Also Lans arent usually set up for Constistant random Jumbo packets another issue with bdo: Ref image

bdo_spikes.thumb.jpg.61d28b47a68b2eeeaf7

thumbnail_bdo 2.4mb packet recvied.jpg

Edited by prymortal

Posted

1st

That's the "Alternative Facts" version of 2nd.

2 people like this

Posted

Christmas theme will end.

FINALLY

SP/WP Potions?
Gotha Rensa?

(Open World) Golden Chests?

Fix memory leak issue WHEN?

what memory leak is that??

Done, Done, Zero, Done, Done. also teaming with lan for bdo only done.

its server issue for mid to higher ping, lower pings dont have the issue because BDO KR dont use netcode to allow for ping delay like other games e..g wow, FFXIV, blade & soul - after they were informed of the issue.
Also Lans arent usually set up for Constistant random Jumbo packets another issue with bdo: Ref image

bdo_spikes.thumb.jpg.61d28b47a68b2eeeaf7

thumbnail_bdo 2.4mb packet recvied.jpg

If anything this is probably a channel swap and getting sent catchup data. This is not packet loss. packet loss hss no download :D that's why its called Loss not Packet Gain!

Posted

When will the awakened bosses be fixed? the ''didnt complete quest because you died and are too far away'' issue

Posted (edited)

Garvey Regan for all classes !>:(

Edited by bennephilim
1 person likes this