• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Make Musa Great Again 2017

187 posts in this topic

Posted

They should never have added it onto our chase. Either remove stamina on chase or remove stamina on twister and counter assasination...

kinda stupid our chase got nerfed several times, considering its the main attraction on the musa; if we could go back to full iframe no stam cost, i wouldnt even give a dam about not being able to fight warriors/valks.

Posted

kinda stupid our chase got nerfed several times, considering its the main attraction on the musa; if we could go back to full iframe no stam cost, i wouldnt even give a dam about not being able to fight warriors/valks.

i can accept the fact tthat iframes on every dash was op, but on the other hand DK seems to get a spawmable iframe on awakening. 

Stamina nerf is plain retarded and applied when musa was toptier pvp. They should roll it back but i think that wont ever happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

i can accept the fact tthat iframes on every dash was op, but on the other hand DK seems to get a spawmable iframe on awakening. 

Stamina nerf is plain retarded and applied when musa was toptier pvp. They should roll it back but i think that wont ever happen.

if you dont mind me asking when was musa top tier pvp? i only joined when musa came out on EU/NA and i've seen lots of ppl unhappy about non awakening due to 0 protection on skills and still not being able to take on wars/valks.

Posted

if you dont mind me asking when was musa top tier pvp? i only joined when musa came out on EU/NA and i've seen lots of ppl unhappy about non awakening due to 0 protection on skills and still not being able to take on wars/valks.

top tier musa pvp was never on eu ever, it was on kr before they nerfed it so badly. Believe it or not but back then, a non awakened musa could kill an awakened warrior ....

1 person likes this

Posted

Please correct the Muse, for A or B needs corrections ... I really like the character, but the truth is that I am quite frustrated with the result compared to other characters ..

Posted

top tier musa pvp was never on eu ever, it was on kr before they nerfed it so badly. Believe it or not but back then, a non awakened musa could kill an awakened warrior ....

what he said, also considered top tier when KR just received awakening. I quit like 210 days before i came back 2 months ago so i am not really sure what else they nerfed along with dash

Posted

what he said, also considered top tier when KR just received awakening. I quit like 210 days before i came back 2 months ago so i am not really sure what else they nerfed along with dash

Aparently we used to be able to turn On tiger blade and switch to awakening. Honestly I don't even know what's the point of Tiger Blade now, everyone says "hey but it's good to run away" wow great thx so relevant

3 people like this

Posted

Aparently we used to be able to turn On tiger blade and switch to awakening. Honestly I don't even know what's the point of Tiger Blade now, everyone says "hey but it's good to run away" wow great thx so relevant

If tager blade buffs could keep along with awakening would be nice, Added with the CC resistances of Awk buff, we could have more often a protected stated.

1 person likes this

Posted

no stamina cost and it cancels with divider; the wp drain is crazy 500 wp poofs in 5-6 secs.

Posted (edited)

nvm..

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

give me moves that hit.kthx

Posted

Damn.  I came back to make a Musa and then I read this thread.

Motivation killed.

Posted

Motivation killed.

i read this thread as well. I create wizard, dk, all to 56. And in the end back on Musa. I really enjoy his mobility. He is farming fast as well. Yes he depend from may factors, but gameplay is lot more interesting. Maybe i lvl maehwa later.

Posted

Started the game over 3 weeks ago and leveled a musa to 56. I'm not 155/150/217 yet struggle in pvp. Enjoyed the class but....

Re rolling to sorc. Great balance bdo. 

https://g.co/kgs/LmGA1d 

Posted

I'm at 198/192/264 and still think I'm too low to judge, lv 59 also 3/4 TRI Boss gear. Your AP is way too low (so is mine) to do much in PvP. Keep working on it the class is not that bad, I feel our damage is one of the lowest in the game when you compare it to many other equally geared classes but I still it fun to play.

The only thing I don't enjoy is 1v1 arenas I feel like out of place when locked into an arena. I'm pretty sure I do better open world outnumbered rather than 1v1 in that tiny space I feel like a birdlow

low lvl low AP. do not think you will be strong with sorc either. but GL ))

Started the game over 3 weeks ago and leveled a musa to 56. I'm not 155/150/217 yet struggle in pvp. Enjoyed the class but....

Re rolling to sorc. Great balance bdo. 

https://g.co/kgs/LmGA1d 

low lvl low AP. do not think you will be strong with sorc either. but GL ))

somehow Zubi i quoted you. was for other guy )

1 person likes this

Posted

Motivation killed.

No need to be demotivated, with enough skill (and gear) you can still make good. Although if you're the type of hero wannabe, carry shit, "idk what i'm doing i 1shot everything lululul", then definetly, not your class right now. For that you got Wizzard/Wtich (and with a bit more of a skill ceiling than these 2, DK).

1 person likes this

Posted

Musa buff when? :/

Posted (edited)

Musa buff when? :/

SoonTM 

To be honest I think they don't really care about musa anymore. This topic has been up for 2 months and we got no feedback from Kakao. 
Not even a response like "None of this kind of changes is going to happen". 

The only options we have on the table are reroll or live with it...Doesn't look like this scenario is going to change anytime soon. 

Edited by Rip
more QQ

Posted

any of the kr changes coming affect musa?

Posted

we might get the crosscut buff, but i wouldnt hold out much hope. (the buff is 100% extra damage in pve) 

Posted

if they introduce no cc reduction like it used to be ,musa in certain aspects will become one of the top tier classes again

Posted

I'm gonna say something which I know a lot of you will not agree on, but i'm gonna say it anyways. I read through this entire forum, and there are some valid points of discussionas well as some QOL changes that I would like, but I don't think its musa that is weak. Some classes are way overtuned and our lack of a grab just makes that extremely evident. The class isn't D tier or w/e that people have been calling it. Its an extremely fun class with fun combos and interactions. With other classes your combos comprise of grapple while ours, comprises of standing ccs. Besides given enough ap, its frighteningly easy to 1 shot someone. The class was given a lot of mobility instead of all the combos. Inb4 someone says, other classes have more mobility, I can only say you aren't using stuff right. We have some of the best animation cancels in the game, including hidden interactions all over the place. Put some time and effort into the class, rather than expecting it to be OP right off the bat. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be able to do well on a class that's considered decent, than walk around "durr durr me block" like a warrior.   

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna say something which I know a lot of you will not agree on, but i'm gonna say it anyways. I read through this entire forum, and there are some valid points of discussionas well as some QOL changes that I would like, but I don't think its musa that is weak. Some classes are way overtuned and our lack of a grab just makes that extremely evident. The class isn't D tier or w/e that people have been calling it. Its an extremely fun class with fun combos and interactions. With other classes your combos comprise of grapple while ours, comprises of standing ccs. Besides given enough ap, its frighteningly easy to 1 shot someone. The class was given a lot of mobility instead of all the combos. Inb4 someone says, other classes have more mobility, I can only say you aren't using stuff right. We have some of the best animation cancels in the game, including hidden interactions all over the place. Put some time and effort into the class, rather than expecting it to be OP right off the bat. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be able to do well on a class that's considered decent, than walk around "durr durr me block" like a warrior.   

We know our class very well Kayray, I'm known in EU to be a very competent Musa, same as @HOMRAH (who is part of a top tier Guild) we've actually fought and he's a very good musa as well. When we speak about issues musa has, it's because they are legitimate, and we have fought all types of players (Low leveled scrubs, high levels without gear, low level with gear, high level with gear), and the "bullsh.it" commes apparent in certain scenarios. Now, i don't know about most people, but i'm certainly not claming musa is thrash tier or D tier, we are "OK" at most, but definetly not in a top spot, and clearly with some issues to adress.

I'm gonna put you here, only one of the arguments why we believe we are lackluster compared to other classes, and i'm just gonna name Ranger, because well, it's very well known. Ranger can use 2-3 of their main skills putting them in CD during the fail(Name it Nature trembles, elven rage, Regeneration, whatever) and still manages to BURST YOU DOWN in an Open world potion fight if he catchs you with a little cc, while bieng extremely mobile and sneaky with the amount of iFrames and SA's a competent ranger cna pull off (And let's not speak about their massive evasion buffs). Now what happens if a musa misses Below the belt, or backflow? We're doomed, our combos are WORTHLESS if we miss even 1 skill and we happen to get a cc after that, you getting the point here? And we're talking same gear in both scenarios. Now you might also think we lack gear, I have 210 Kutum Ap, and over 220 ap with Nouver, so gear, is not the case here.

And this is just one example i can extend into many others.

No TL;DR.

Edited by SinisterSaints
2 people like this

Posted

We know our class very well Kayray, I'm known in EU to be a very competent Musa, same as @HOMRAH (who is part of a top tier Guild) we've actually fought and he's a very good musa as well. When we speak about issues musa has, it's because they are legitimate, and we have fought all types of players (Low leveled scrubs, high levels without gear, low level with gear, high level with gear), and the "bullsh.it" commes apparent in certain scenarios. Now, i don't know about most people, but i'm certainly not claming musa is thrash tier or D tier, we are "OK" at most, but definetly not in a top spot, and clearly with some issues to adress.

I'm gonna put you here, only one of the arguments why we believe we are lackluster compared to other classes, and i'm just gonna name Ranger, because well, it's very well known. Ranger can use 2-3 of their main skills putting them in CD during the fail(Name it Nature trembles, elven rage, Regeneration, whatever) and still manages to BURST YOU DOWN in an Open world potion fight if he catchs you with a little cc, while bieng extremely mobile and sneaky with the amount of iFrames and SA's a competent ranger cna pull off (And let's not speak about their massive evasion buffs). Now what happens if a musa misses Below the belt, or backflow? We're doomed, our combos are WORTHLESS if we miss even 1 skill and we happen to get a cc after that, you getting the point here? And we're talking same gear in both scenarios. Now you might also think we lack gear, I have 210 Kutum Ap, and over 220 ap with Nouver, so gear, is not the case here.

And this is just one example i can extend into many others.

No TL;DR.

it's all good saints I was talking about exactly this on voice if you remember , people strolling in here that seems to know it all just post away haha. He's probably going to notice what we are talking about himself after he engaged in some pvp against 500+ gear score players of different classes 😃

1 person likes this

Posted

fun combos and interactions? comprising of standing cc? just with awakening both of those statements are out of the window...... that applies to our non awakening which is just asking to be killed in a non 1v1, our awakening is just a downed cc with down atk, take that away all you have are unprotected stuns and stiffs which do no major dmg. another thing is we require more gear than other classes to be considered equal, if it was more skill ofc that'd be fun however simply having to outgear an opponent to kill them is a balance issue; another thing is our unreliable accuracy modifiers, i did a few floating crust crusher foul play combos on the same target, sometimes they'd survive on 20% hp after foulplay was done, sometimes they'd die after crust crusher; with 220ap and 2x tri rce still cant one combo some opponents with the btb combo or the float down smash foulplay combo reliably....

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0