• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Make Musa Great Again 2017

187 posts in this topic

Posted

Since word on the street is they're not going to nerf the classes at the top of their graph (wiz/dk/witch) and are instead going to buff up the rest of the shit tier classes I suggest everyone continue bumping this thread until we actually get these supposed buffs.  Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll take some of the ideas put forth in this thread.

Posted

Since word on the street is they're not going to nerf the classes at the top of their graph (wiz/dk/witch) and are instead going to buff up the rest of the shit tier classes I suggest everyone continue bumping this thread until we actually get these supposed buffs.  Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll take some of the ideas put forth in this thread.

Aparently they're looking at Kuno, Tamer and a few others but Musa is never mentioned :| However I wouldn't trust this forum will influence in any way whatever is coming.

Posted

Wooooowww so much lecture! :)

OK it's done guys, I've already rerolled on warrior! my both chars are 58 now (musa is on 65%) and all I can say is, I quite miss the musa now for the fun of playing it but the war is also fun. Musa is a bit faster on pve, mobility,.. etc(?) no etc, there is not much to put on the table anymore.
On the other hand the warrior can be very mobile too if you put a little effort in it, and very fast in pve also!

Now... what do I miss? almost nothing and in exchange I get a lot! I'm not gonna make a list of what the warrior has and musa don't cuz we all know it.

My gear is not top noch but with that I can actually be relevant in node wars! With musa? run or die. That was the problem, I wanted to be more relevant in pvp earlier, not when I get lvl61 and 220ap! Who knows when I will manage to make that? And what will happen when I have 220ap?

The good part is I actually can reroll back on musa any time I want because I didnt make any boss weapons yet. I have no idea what musa would need, what kind of buff, but it's missing something.
You can't compromise everything just for the mobility and some... combos.

LATER EDIT: I need just one reason to go back on musa and I will do it! What would that be?

Posted (edited)

OK it's done guys, I've already rerolled on warrior! my both chars are 58 now (musa is on 65%) and all I can say is, I quite miss the musa now for the fun of playing it but the war is also fun. Musa is a bit faster on pve, mobility,.. etc(?) no etc, there is not much to put on the table anymore.
On the other hand the warrior can be very mobile too if you put a little effort in it, and very fast in pve also!

Now... what do I miss? almost nothing and in exchange I get a lot! I'm not gonna make a list of what the warrior has and musa don't cuz we all know it.

My gear is not top noch but with that I can actually be relevant in node wars! With musa? run or die. That was the problem, I wanted to be more relevant in pvp earlier, not when I get lvl61 and 220ap! Who knows when I will manage to make that? And what will happen when I have 220ap?

The good part is I actually can reroll back on musa any time I want because I didnt make any boss weapons yet. I have no idea what musa would need, what kind of buff, but it's missing something.

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the dreaded blocks, not join them! Bring balance to the desert... not leave it in its time of need! **Disappointment intensifies*

Edited by Kayray
english is hard
1 person likes this

Posted

LATER EDIT: I need just one reason to go back on musa and I will do it! What would that be?

Hmmmm...

Just stick to the warrior. Once we get our buff in 2020, you will pay for your sins. 

Posted

Hmmmm...

Just stick to the warrior. Once we get our buff in 2020, you will pay for your sins. 

By 2020 I will have money to make the boss weapons for musa! :))

Wait! Maybe they will buff it today!! 

Posted (edited)

who's next on the chopping block????? maybe it's me when they release striker

By 2020 I will have money to make the boss weapons for musa! :))
Wait! Maybe they will buff it today!! 

Dream on my sweet summer child...dream on

feelsbadman.thumb.png.b2b93643396e8ea32a

Edited by Rip

Posted

honestly i dont see the point of you guys rerolling, why not just get a 2nd set of weapons, musa is fun,  war is fun, so why not both? also playing a class also helps in fighting it...

Posted

honestly i dont see the point of you guys rerolling, why not just get a 2nd set of weapons, musa is fun,  war is fun, so why not both? also playing a class also helps in fighting it...

It does, or just fighting that class over and over again helps too

Posted (edited)

Officially retired my lvl 61 musa to lifeskill alt status until the devs fix this garbage tier class.  

Absolutely hilarious how they nerfed Musa into irrelevancy just to turn around and release this DK class that's far more overpowered than Musa's ever were in KR.  The Striker class looks like yet another cruel joke with it's 9 SA's, 3 i-frames, and grab in base kit.  I'm sure their awakening will be even more OP and broken than DK so might as well chalk up another loogie in our faces while we sit here waiting for the supposed "balance patches" that will never come.  I wish I could adaquetly express just how frustrating it is to level a Musa up to 61 only to realize there is literally no reason to continue playing the class at this point.  DK's do literally everything better with far less gear and far less effort.  They're even better at our super fun 'scout role' in node/siege since they're not restricted by stam (as if any ahole with a horse couldn't fulfill that role anyways but I digress)...  

So yeah, if anyone needs me I'll be rolling my face on my keyboard leveling up the Wizard I abandoned for Musa last year so I can at least be useful to my guild in siege.  I'd like to think I'll eventually be back to Musa but I have literally zero faith in the Devs actually addressing this class.  Probably just end up rolling a Striker whenever that gets released here.  Sorry for the rambling, just needed to vent....

Edited by Kvn
1 person likes this

Posted

Officially retired my lvl 61 musa to lifeskill alt status until the devs fix this garbage tier class.  

Absolutely hilarious how they nerfed Musa into irrelevancy just to turn around and release this DK class that's far more overpowered than Musa's ever were in KR.  The Striker class looks like yet another cruel joke with it's 9 SA's, 3 i-frames, and grab in base kit.  I'm sure their awakening will be even more OP and broken than DK so might as well chalk up another loogie in our faces while we sit here waiting for the supposed "balance patches" that will never come.  I wish I could adaquetly express just how frustrating it is to level a Musa up to 61 only to realize there is literally no reason to continue playing the class at this point.  DK's do literally everything better with far less gear and far less effort.  They're even better at our super fun 'scout role' in node/siege since they're not restricted by stam (as if any ahole with a horse couldn't fulfill that role anyways but I digress)...  

So yeah, if anyone needs me I'll be rolling my face on my keyboard leveling up the Wizard I abandoned for Musa last year so I can at least be useful to my guild in siege.  I'd like to think I'll eventually be back to Musa but I have literally zero faith in the Devs actually addressing this class.  Probably just end up rolling a Striker whenever that gets released here.  Sorry for the rambling, just needed to vent....

I agree with the scouting part I've stated this around here as well, stamina cost for chase is ridiculous and makes no sense, when DKs/Warriors/zerkers/rangers/tamers and their moms are constantly moving and honestly our speed burst is useless in PvP because anyone who knows how Musa works can simply keep following you until you run out of stamina. I have nightmares with rangers when they pop awakened buff and become musas with a grab and one-shotting abilities.

Posted

Striker has 9 SA in pre awk? If this isn't a joke, i must say, this is huge, even for PA unbalance standards HUEHUEHUE

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0