• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do ppl get 50-100+ Failstacks?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

How do ppl get this many failstacks?..  Just saw a youtube vid of some guy upgrading a TET ogre ring using 126 Failstacks and would like to get an idea how he can get so much.

Posted

By being unlucky :3

6 people like this

Posted

It's a blessing and a curse to get that many stacks.

Once you're past the tri mark it's mostly a curse to get more stacks.

Posted

Fishing Rod :D 

Posted

by failing 50-100 times. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

1 person likes this

Posted

You will come to that point, don't worry ;)

Posted

How do ppl get this many failstacks?..  Just saw a youtube vid of some guy upgrading a TET ogre ring using 126 Failstacks and would like to get an idea how he can get so much.

It stacks really fast when  you are into past TRI clicks. For instance 50fs is a starting FS for TET attempts. If u fail some times u are already at 80 and with that you start for PEN attempts. If u are lucky/unlucky enough u fail again some clicks and Voilà, u are at 126

Posted

The mindset usually goes like:

40 Stacks - Okay let's TRI something - fails

45 Stacks - Take #2 at TRI again - fails

50 Stacks - Well let's try to get a TET now with this on all gear(Assuming they have all tri) - all fails

75 Stacks - pls gaben give TET on mi dande - fails

80 Stacks - tet... ;-;   - fails

After reaching 100 you've definitely failed all of your gear at least once.

Posted

Managed to get 50 stacks trying to get my Giath to TRI - now saved the stacks for another time. Got fed up and left it at PRI xD 

Posted

I dont even know how to get failstacks for my weapons to go PRI and after that DUO.

I feel like everything upgrades sucessfully

Posted

When you are trying to actually enchant something, as opposed to building fail stacks.

9 people like this

Posted

When you are trying to actually enchant something, as opposed to building fail stacks.

pretty much this. took me like 4 hours to get stacks for a duo attempt recently. everything just upgraded. Needless to say the duo failed at the end xD

Posted

I dont even know how to get failstacks for my weapons to go PRI and after that DUO.

I feel like everything upgrades sucessfully

try with other gear, for example if your weapon is +15, try your armor, one thing that a friend above said and its viable is the fishing rods, upgrade those and ull get some FS

Posted

by failing 50-100 times. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Correction, by failing (25/50)-(50/100) times.

Posted

yea thats not what i mean :D.

i mean which items or from which + ( maybe 12) to (13) is it worth to try failstacking?

On which items do you guys do it? For example if i want my yuria amulett to go pri.

Posted

yep. people reading too much guides and stop using their own brain, they think that failing would be the primary goal.

Posted

Well my method is to 12 stacks with rebalth 3-4x pri or duo fails thats around 25 then I smash 3x tris that i made in the process of geting up to 25-30 and bang 40-45 stacks then I procced to fail to  tet boss gear 10-20 times and bang 100 fs :> Ik my fs methods are the best 

Posted

It requires a lot of work, max amount of alts and money if you're "lucky".

Only way for me to get a normal TRI stack for gold quality stuff(around 35-38 fs) is to make loads of DUO items on alts, than fail them trying to TRI on the character I'm building the stack on.

Same system goes for TET, you need to upgrade multiple cheaper items to TRI(Grunil, Liverto blue Awakening etc) than fail them trying to TET. Once you failed TET on enough "cheap" items to get a 50-55+ fs, you start failing on the real thing. That's also how people get these insanely high failstacks.

In many cases, if you're so called "lucky" these stacks always blow up half way before you reached the goal and you have to start all over again.

It's actually pretty balanced in the end. People who think they're unlucky, because failing on normal TRI upgrades, never have to spend hundreds of millions or even billions on Black Stones, Concentrated Magical Black Stones and armor&weapons, to make TET stacks. People that keeps failing +15 never have to spam DUO items to get a TRI stack.

Posted

you need to upgrade multiple cheaper items to TRI(Grunil, Liverto blue Awakening etc)

nobody needs to upgrade blue trash, or grunil.

Posted

got 2 100 stacks from failing TET 24 times in a row. 

Posted

Posted

yea thats not what i mean :D.

i mean which items or from which + ( maybe 12) to (13) is it worth to try failstacking?

On which items do you guys do it? For example if i want my yuria amulett to go pri.

I understand that. But I'm saying that you are more likely to get high fail stacks when you are actually trying to enchant something.

Like when I was trying to get my Liverto to +14 and I went from 18 stacks to 60.

Posted

I think purposely trying to Enchant boss gear or Liverto (cheapest) to +15 will get you 30 stacks easy

Posted

ive passed 80 failstacks like 5 times now, disgusting

kzarka for tet costed me over 3.5bil

kutum for tet costed me 2.7 bil+-

bheg for tet costed me 2+- bil 

stacks may feel nice but making them is soulcrushing 

Posted

How do ppl get this many failstacks?

They build failstacks on dates.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0