• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I went looking through a few pages to see if there was a thread for this sorta thing, but there didn't seem to be so I figured I'd start one myself!  Not sure how many others are into this sort of thing but I often love hopping into Photoshop and Sai to manipulate screenshots to look a bit more fancy. Figured I'd give people a place to share if they made any! ♥

Here's my most recent of my ranger, Paprika_Pascal

tumblr_okp141v4YJ1vq0slto1_540.png

ezgif.com-f72ff83189.gif

Edited by Illisae
jfc who calls rangers archers :') its too early in the morning for me
15 people like this

Posted

Nice edits! She's really cute :x

1 person likes this

Posted

彼女はとてもかわいい ~nyaaaa \^--^)/
2 people like this

Posted

saw your ranger the other day :o awesome edit work! might join in if I can find the time to dust off photoshop D:

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that you do! :D I would absolutely LOVE to see more people hop on the editing train. I love to see what others do with screenshots. :3 ♥

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've got some time to kill while I wait for energy to regen. I'll see what I can come up with

Edit: will have to try some more when I get some rest z.z but it's a start

6622c867c248dfc18c021db7046c0a0c.png

Edited by Kliessen
1 person likes this

Posted

Looking good! :D I love the effects so far~

Posted

Looking good! :D I love the effects so far~

thank you! <3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Untitled.thumb.png.8cbdc976f154b9a008ab6heres one

2017-01-25_684596865.JPG

Edited by B.D.O
2 people like this

Posted

From the pirate contest, it consists of dozens of screenshots tho.

Yuviel_contest_Piraten.thumb.jpg.45f4e2d

Ino-Umhang-animation_zps0vu7yjy5.gif

2 people like this

Posted

These are great! xD ♥

Posted (edited)

Thought there would be a thread like this somewhere. Since I'm not that good with digital/mouse drawings. Great pics. 

Edited by Cheyr

Posted

I went looking through a few pages to see if there was a thread for this sorta thing, but there didn't seem to be so I figured I'd start one myself!  Not sure how many others are into this sort of thing but I often love hopping into Photoshop and Sai to manipulate screenshots to look a bit more fancy. Figured I'd give people a place to share if they made any! ♥

Here's my most recent of my ranger, Paprika_Pascal

She looks beautiful~~

Here are some of the screenshots I've played around with before.

tumblr_ohwb3zpwx61qd1xuuo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omndapt1Ov1qd1xuuo1_1280.png

tumblr_oap567Wf2P1qd1xuuo1_1280.png

tumblr_obfr14xMYf1qd1xuuo1_1280.png

tumblr_ofboqj565c1qd1xuuo1_1280.png

tumblr_off71xRjZe1qd1xuuo1_1280.png

1 person likes this

Posted

This makes me want to actually learn editing software. I haven't had the time to do so yet... But as much as I play Black Desert Screenshot Simulator lol, I should.. I try to use the ingame focus/lighting/blurring as much as I can... But it's nothing like the one's posted, love it! I have a ton I wish I could touch up a bit... Maybe I can get some help :/ :D

Here's a few of my favorite's I wish were better-

PnXHBqF.png

5A3ws7n.jpg

gVNcPbo.jpg

Posted

2017-04-02_34713553.JPG

Posted (edited)

I edited in the bouquet to hide the gap between the character's hand and leg. Just can't make them flush, unless I throw her body off, so that's where I started having fun with editing. Also put a green / blue filter over the image, and of course cropped and framed it, and added my own watermark, which is based around the character's personal story. 

2.jpg

Edited by ༼༻༒༺༽