• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 1st

237 posts in this topic

Posted

PGtvzTc.png

Black Spirit’s Adventure sound can be turned on or off.

Follow these steps to disable the sounds: [ESC]→[Settings]→[Audio]→[Sound Effects]

The ability to adjust Sound Effect Volume functionality for Black Spirit’s Adventure will be updated in a future patch. 

These changes are only applied after it has been adjusted in the settings, and saved. It will not affect the active sound levels while the Black Spirit Adventure Game window remains open until the window has been closed and re-opened once.

This is 3.. (THREE, THREE!) -----ing weeks in a row where you claim to have added new settings with them nowhere to be found, whatsoever. Unless you mean "to turn off the black spirit sound, turn off all your sound" in which case.. how bloody worthless. Just update the post with this image and be done with it then:

snot.thumb.png.72cc7a611636fef70bdfb30b0

2 people like this

Posted

No herbal juice vendor. Salt. 

dude, you can make that from weeds and water, no salt needed

6 people like this

Posted

Muh maewha changes ;(

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the Update guys! Love the work you are doing. Can't wait for next maintenance, I'm stoked for the Margoria Event Rewards! :D

2 people like this

Posted

no WP pots, no plum buffs, no bug fixes for some pretty serious bugs of several classes, no wiz/witch nerfs... do you even read the forums daum?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for balancing witches, wizards, warriors, zerkers. Let's have a node war cluster-----  for a couple of weeks more.

Posted

P2w

In addition to the new title, players who purchase the costume will also gain a new social action [Masquerade] to use.

Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items off the Market Place.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a dream.. that one day you will put the freakin Ninja Gavi costume in the game.
HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!

5) Removing haxxorz

??? u w0t m9 ?

Posted

Still no WP pots... :'(

RIP Musas and other WP hungry classes <3

never really have a issue with my WP, the recovery move plus a slash or two fills it all up

Where are them valks cry?

hopefully never coming

1 person likes this

Posted

never really have a issue with my WP, the recovery move plus a slash or two fills it all up

you never really did pvp, right?

2 people like this

Posted

such insane class balance ! The "pvp" is going to be much more interesting now kappaface.png?1

Posted

Devs, you need to start pulling your finger out and get optimizing this game before bringing new content and cash shop items out. Do it or lose players.

Posted

Finally golden chests

Wow, you waited 7 days! I feel so sorry for you, how about maehwa who have been waiting 5 weeks (while giant got buffed the same week as it was getting buffed in kr, every time) And WP pots, which we have been waiting for, for like 6 months?

Posted

you never really did pvp, right?

Doing the slide attacks help :P

Posted

And Snowflake Costume visual glitch is still not fixed, i bought this costume 2 weeks ago and i can't even use it with the colors i want.. :(

Posted

P2w

In addition to the new title, players who purchase the costume will also gain a new social action [Masquerade] to use.

Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items off the Market Place.

Hardly P2W :P

Posted

The Title [All of Me] has been added.

This is included with the purchase of the Valentine Costume, [Heidel Masquerade Costume Set].

When the item is obtained, [All of Me] title is activated, and can be used even when the costume is no longer worn.

Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items off the Market Place

@Jylin - not exactly the kind of p2w title you and I were hoping for I guess, but it's a start :P

@CM_Praballo - git gud with formatting please :(

Posted

Serbianca not giving option to turn in warranty cards.  have 8, shows the item exchange list on right side but no option to exchange in dialog.  

Posted

..... wheres dark night and maehwa buff (korean patch that buff snowflake cast speed and chase distance)

sigh :(

Posted (edited)

And Snowflake Costume visual glitch is still not fixed, i bought this costume 2 weeks ago and i can't even use it with the colors i want.. :(

what glitch? I dyed my sorc costume and its fine?

Edited by Vamathi

Posted

Hardly P2W :P

Let me tell you that those naughty zerkers will forget about their chain-grabs when they see me use the new p2w social action! :P

2 people like this

Posted

Still no Maehwa buff!?

2 people like this

Posted

"Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items off the Market Place."

Nice. Thanks Daum, for once again proving you are a pay to masquerade game. 

Posted

Where is update for stable 60fps in all scenarios?

2 people like this