• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 1st

237 posts in this topic

Posted

Known Issues:

1. Currently, the 'Golden Treasure Chest' can only appear on land and cannot be found in the sea. This is a bug that will be resolved during the next maintenance.

Thank you so much for including the info :x very very very appreciated :) 

Posted

How about being able to play the game? Just wait till Nouver spawns and yall have to go to the desert and see what's wating for you, this memory leak thingy is getting ridiculous, cant log into my main char cause it crashed in the desert, why did I ever returned to this game /sigh

Sorry, I don't have that issue, so i'd like what I asked for... B|

Posted

should've added that pagan sacrificial alter on the 8th instead of the first. theres still 13 days to go.

Posted

Sorry, I don't have that issue, so i'd like what I asked for... B|

You'll have the issue when you go to the desert pal.

Cant do desert content in Black DESERT.

Priceless.

Posted

Did some1 find any golden chest? They spawn random or in same locations? Patch notes as always are not complete >.<

Posted

You'll have the issue when you go to the desert pal.

Cant do desert content in Black DESERT.

Priceless.

I have pretty much been in the desert since Valencia launched. I go to Nouver whenever I can. Please stop assuming that since you are having issues, that everyone else must be too.

Posted

I have pretty much been in the desert since Valencia launched. I go to Nouver whenever I can. Please stop assuming that since you are having issues, that everyone else must be too.

After this patch bro, after the patch everyone's getting screwed.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/826809759181451265

Posted

WHERE IS THE GAVY REGAN SET FOR MUSAAAAA STOP GIVING ME EXTRA OUTFITS I DONT WANTTTTT!!!!!

Posted

For those wondering about the Warranty Event drop compared to log gathering, I spent a few minutes gathering 220 logs and got 40 of the event items in the process (Prof 7 Gathering, my artisan 9 gatherer had no energy to test with...). If it takes 2 of these per 1 log, then that would mean I got 240 logs. That's a about a 10% increase in logs overall. A little underwhelming, but it helps. When you need a good 12-15k logs for the boat, this event makes you only need to gather 11k-13.5k instead (assuming you are gathering 100% of the logs yourself) and the rest will come from the warranties.

I guess the biggest benefit to this event is that you don't have to be chopping trees to get logs. But, if you really need the logs to build the ships, you would spend all your time chopping anyways (or spend 20k per log on the market...).

Posted

The amount of excitement over this gloriously colored costume O_O.

Cannot. Handle.

NEED. O_O

I will send like 10 pictures of random super pretty cupcakes to someone who sends me the outfit lol xD

Posted

Oh hey nice.. add stuff nobody wants instead of fixing your game. Thousands of players get disconnected permanently, but just keep adding fun little events.. Oh, and don't forget to ignore the players with FPS problems again... get your sh!t together..

Posted

Oh hey nice.. add stuff nobody wants instead of fixing your game. Thousands of players get disconnected permanently, but just keep adding fun little events.. Oh, and don't forget to ignore the players with FPS problems again... get your sh!t together..

I wanted these things.  Been excited for Margoria for a long time, and always wanting cute pink outfits.  Yes I want them to fix those things, but in the meantime, these things help.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would say challenge accepted, but i'm at work :/.

Then you probably shouldn't start accusing people of being shit for crashing in the desert eh?

They've been spamming it ingame as well.

Posted

Can we please stop with these crap gender-universal skins? The last three have been awful.

1 person likes this

Posted

coolio

Posted

Then you probably shouldn't start accusing people of being shit for crashing in the desert eh?

They've been spamming it ingame as well.

It sounded to me that he was pissed that his issue wasn't fixed with this latest patch. I don't follow the twitter page and there was nothing in general when I last checked this morning, so I didn't know there was an issue. I didn't call him shit. All I wanted was for my bags of cadry rings to be meltable.

Posted

For those wondering about the Warranty Event drop compared to log gathering, I spent a few minutes gathering 220 logs and got 40 of the event items in the process (Prof 7 Gathering, my artisan 9 gatherer had no energy to test with...). If it takes 2 of these per 1 log, then that would mean I got 240 logs. That's a about a 10% increase in logs overall. A little underwhelming, but it helps. When you need a good 12-15k logs for the boat, this event makes you only need to gather 11k-13.5k instead (assuming you are gathering 100% of the logs yourself) and the rest will come from the warranties.

I guess the biggest benefit to this event is that you don't have to be chopping trees to get logs. But, if you really need the logs to build the ships, you would spend all your time chopping anyways (or spend 20k per log on the market...).

Good information. Thanks. My ship will take 3 months or so I figure cause I'm not going to tear everything down that I've built to send all my workers to Epheria. This will help in the meantime get some more logs up there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pathetic patch.

And still no WP Pots...incredible.

Never seen an unbalanced game like this shit

2 people like this

Posted

P2Emote :c

1 person likes this

Posted

oh boy... p2title its a bad sign.

2 people like this

Posted

How about fixing the lag,desync and some class balance

1 person likes this

Posted

With this P2Title costume you could at least make the functional costumes like camo, fish and shark etc. to be placed on marketplace to make it look like you guys are at least trying to cover up mildly p2w tendencies. You know, make it look like you're trying not to go down the p2w road all the way.

Posted

hmm... 
Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items from the Market Place.

@CM_Praballo  two question...
are the sets even able to be listed? i have not even seen one listed.. just one mask fro a valk...
if you gift someone the set do they get the emote and title?

Posted

Unfortunately, the Golden chest cannot be founded in the ocean yet, until the next maintenance (as mentioned in the patch notes).
Regarding the locations, I'm personally looking to find one, still no luck but yes, it has random locations. 

Last news about golden chest "in the deep ocean": 
You can find a mysterious "message in the bottle" via harpooning (not possible via the traditional fishing). It includes the location of a golden chest and you can already obtain its secret map just opening it.
But remember: the golden chests in the ocean are not available yet.

So.... good luck to everyone!

3 people like this