• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 1st

237 posts in this topic

Posted

no gotha rensa D:

Posted (edited)

Nope, even 4x Titan X can't run this game at 60fps.

Nothing in this world can run this game at 60fps when in crowded city.

I would think that one would do well. I'm logged into my PC remotely from work, and chilling in Heidel right now I'm getting 55 with everything maxed and high end mode on. Without high end mode, it's hovering higher. Still varies some. That's in 1440p as well.

Edit: Proof, since I know someone will ask. The image quality is "poor" since I, again, am remoting into my home PC from work.

Edit 2: Realized I needed to further crop photos to remove info. My bad. >.<

Heidel.jpg

Heidel2.jpg

Edited by Keytal
Need to crop photo

Posted

Unfortunately, the Golden chest cannot be founded in the ocean yet, until the next maintenance (as mentioned in the patch notes).
Regarding the locations, I'm personally looking to find one, still no luck but yes, it has random locations. 

Last news about golden chest "in the deep ocean": 
You can find a mysterious "message in the bottle" via harpooning (not possible via the traditional fishing). It includes the location of a golden chest and you can already obtain its secret map just opening it.
But remember: the golden chests in the ocean are not available yet.

So.... good luck to everyone!

And this time, in English.

Posted

Still no WP pots... :'(

RIP Musas and other WP hungry classes <3

you can craft them.

get lifeskilled.

Posted

Unfortunately, the Golden chest cannot be founded in the ocean yet, until the next maintenance (as mentioned in the patch notes).
Regarding the locations, I'm personally looking to find one, still no luck but yes, it has random locations. 

Last news about golden chest "in the deep ocean": 
You can find a mysterious "message in the bottle" via harpooning (not possible via the traditional fishing). It includes the location of a golden chest and you can already obtain its secret map just opening it.
But remember: the golden chests in the ocean are not available yet.

So.... good luck to everyone!

What means random locations for u? can spawn at whole map even in the middle of the road? Or it has same spawn locations at KR?

Posted

so...uh.....1 log per 2 certs is it? .......sigh.....well this patch is uh....#underwhelming 

Posted

I have a dream.. that one day you will put the freakin Ninja Gavi costume in the game.
HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!

This is way more important than:
1) Fixing dsync
2) Balancing the classes
3) Optimizing the game
4) Fixing dsync
5) Removing haxxorz

You'll have to wait at least 5 years before they notice their playerbase dropping rapidly in numbers before they even bother fixing those petty issues hah.
Cash Shop is far more important than your trivial complaints about BDO's superior optimization. So great, even Siliconera is partnering up with Pink As- Pearl Abyss *ahem* to have a geeze at the game's optimization. 

Posted

Worst .....Event.....ever.....made....

1 person likes this

Posted

h5DIEts.png

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the content update patch notes for the February 1, 2017 update. This update features the Level 50 Content Guides, Golden Treasure Chests, and the end of our recent Pearl Store Sale with up to 30% savings on selected items. The patch file size will be 769 MB in total.

89kP5S2.png

[Event]

[Margoria Event 2] Sebrianca’s Warrant Card Event has started!

Start: Feb. 2nd, 2017

End: Feb. 15th, 2017

Players participating in gathering activities have a chance to obtain the [Event] Serbianca’s Warranty Card item, in which two of these can be traded in for a single Log in Trent.

Please note that the Serbianca’s Warranty Card currently says that it is only obtainable via underwater gathering. However, this is not correct; it can be obtained from any type of gathering.

The in-game pearl shop sale has come to an end.

A Valentine’s Day altar has been added to various major towns (Valia, Heidel, Calpheon, Altinova and Valencia).

[ System ]

Level 50+ Content guide has been added.

The guide introduces various level 50+ activities players may participate in and enjoy.

The window will automatically open after reaching level 50 and entering a safe zone.

The guide will also automatically open upon reaching level 52. Afterward, you may manually open the guide by visiting the main menu [ESC] and clicking the [Knowledge Base] button.

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

87XSXJg.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

Known Issues:

1. Currently, the 'Golden Treasure Chest' can only appear on land and cannot be found in the sea. This is a bug that will be resolved during the next maintenance.

2. Halloween-themed screenshots may randomly appear in the log-in screen. These screenshots will be removed during the next maintenance.

I usually don't post about patch notes, BUT, this is THE most worthless patch I have ever seen since launch!

First, "Serbianca’s Warranty Card item, in which two of these can be traded in for a single Log in Trent.":  WTF?  Only 1 single log?  It should be at least 50 or 100 to make a small dent in what we need! Absolutely worthless!

Then, "Players may exchange their existing silver keys at the NPC named Morco, ".:  Huh?  We can already do that!  Since last patch, I already have 6 Gold Keys.

Next, OMG! "Black Spirit’s Adventure sound can be turned on or off." :  That 2 second sound of dice rolling while rolling the dice is a game breaker for me! /sarcasm.

So what was actually good in this patch? Nothing!

Posted

@CM_Praballo @GM_Caramel

Is the low price for silver vs. pearl cost intended?  Nobody wants to put an outfit up for me to buy for my witch because of the low silver amount :(

Posted

I wonder what the changes in the desert were? Something must have been changed there, with the current bug and the message that we shouldn't go there.

Posted

Players participating in gathering activities have a chance to obtain the [Event] Serbianca’s Warranty Card item, in which two of these can be traded in for a single Log in Trent.

Posted

@CM_Praballo @GM_Caramel

Is the low price for silver vs. pearl cost intended?  Nobody wants to put an outfit up for me to buy for my witch because of the low silver amount :(

What is the name of the outfit and the price? There were some pearl items (outfits) previously for the witch that had the wrong silver amount for the marketplace, so it may most likely not be intended.

Posted

A single log..?

Let's hope that a bunch of these drop per gather

Posted

Yes the golden chest is here now just waiting for the the Dark Knight class

Posted

Where is the town Valia?

Posted

What is the name of the outfit and the price? There were some pearl items (outfits) previously for the witch that had the wrong silver amount for the marketplace, so it may most likely not be intended.

Seems to be all classes and not just witch:

2017-02-01_497403107.thumb.PNG.825fa7fa6

Seems quite low considering it's a $22 purchase :(

Posted

And on that note, why is the MAX and MIN price not the same on that set, when it was, quite literally, just patched to always be posted at MAX? :thinking:

Posted

A single log..?

yep one log for 2 warrants they might as well have increased the number of logs doped from trees

Posted

And on that note, why is the MAX and MIN price not the same on that set, when it was, quite literally, just patched to always be posted at MAX? :thinking:

I can have someone look into it. When you mentioned the low price I was thinking around 1,500 silver because this is how it was for the Labreve Premium Set however this is different. 

Posted (edited)

For those wondering about the Warranty Event drop compared to log gathering, I spent a few minutes gathering 220 logs and got 40 of the event items in the process (Prof 7 Gathering, my artisan 9 gatherer had no energy to test with...). If it takes 2 of these per 1 log, then that would mean I got 240 logs. That's a about a 10% increase in logs overall. A little underwhelming, but it helps. When you need a good 12-15k logs for the boat, this event makes you only need to gather 11k-13.5k instead (assuming you are gathering 100% of the logs yourself) and the rest will come from the warranties.

I guess the biggest benefit to this event is that you don't have to be chopping trees to get logs. But, if you really need the logs to build the ships, you would spend all your time chopping anyways (or spend 20k per log on the market...).

Quoting myself because people seem to not realize that this log event DOES HELP, even though it may not seem like much. Sure it would be better if it gave more logs, but the purpose of this even is not to GIVE people all the logs for the boat, but make it a litter easier to get them.

Edited by MightyMidgit

Posted

And this time, in English.

Chill, it's not her native language. I'd love to see you trip over your tongue in Italian.

Posted

Update

• Now you can obtain "Bottle with a Note" by spearfishing.

But...how?

Posted (edited)

I can get single logs (sometimes two) for free, I just look in the toilet pan after my business is done!

And I thought events could not get even shitteir!!!!

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok

Posted

Outfit is hideous, will not buy.