• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 1st

237 posts in this topic

Posted

holy carp, this node war today again.. even worse than usual

FIX YOUR SERVERS PLEASE
FIX DESYNC

1 person likes this

Posted

Please note that the Title and Social Action from this are only granted when purchased from the Pearl Shop, you will not get them if you buy these items from the Market Place.

greedy-mind-greed1.jpg

Posted

After Lumbering 410 Energy with Gathering Artisan 8.
Logs: 1312
Pine Timber: 1678
Serbianca’s Warranty Card: 257 = 128 Logs

If you plan on making the ship you better hack trees because the event will give you nothing close to that what you need.

Posted (edited)

1 scanting: 10 logs, 1 timber square: 10 scanting. So 100 logs per timber square (10*10=100)
Total amount of timber squares needed for a boat: 800. Therefore - 800*100 = 80,000 logs
About 10 secs per tree. But 2 logs from each tree so only need 40,000 trees. (80,000/2)
Therefore - 40,000*10 = 400,000 seconds
Which if you do 400000/3600 = 111.11 hours
That's about 4 and a 1/2 days of playtime non-stop
Constantly chopping logs. Not taking into account energy
So probably about a month total - if you spent normal working days into account

and this is all in a idealistic world

Edited by Rcjoyce

Posted (edited)

Edited by mijorious

Posted

Chill, it's not her native language. I'd love to see you trip over your tongue in Italian.

What, you think English is my native language?

Posted

Still no need to be an ass over mistakes.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was literally nonsense, it gave no information whatsoever.

Posted

not trying to be an ass just trying to get them to fix it if we let it happen then it stay like this and not everyone gets the much time to play the game.

Posted (edited)

First, "Serbianca’s Warranty Card item, in which two of these can be traded in for a single Log in Trent.":  WTF?  Only 1 single log?  It should be at least 50 or 100 to make a small dent in what we need! Absolutely worthless!

Minimum required logs for the sailboat is 80k. The average drop rate of warranty cards is giving a 10% increase in logs. 8k less logs is nothing to sneeze at. Even if your life skills are higher and you only need 40k logs, that's still be 4k less logs you need to gather yourself. That's still a significant amount of time saved. Not to mention that you get those warranty cards for any type of gathering, not just cutting trees. Not to mention the 10% savings you receive on your overall lumbering axe costs (minor though that may be).

Why ----- about it? The event saves time for anyone gathering logs, noticeably so. If you think it's so worthless, feel free to not use them. What'd you want? A ZOMG! Bonus 50 logs for every 10 trees you cut down? 50 logs for 2 warranty cards would be a 200% increase in production. C'mon... seriously?

Give somebody something for free, and they still whine about it. <smh>

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted (edited)

If you plan on making the ship you better hack trees because the event will give you nothing close to that what you need.

My testing with 430 energy showed the same results. For a bonus, 10% more logs is not bad. The event is not meant to give us the boat, but make getting logs for it a little easier. If you need logs, you should be chopping anyway, right?

Minimum required logs for the sailboat is 80k. The average drop rate of warranty cards is giving a 10% increase in logs. 8k less logs is nothing to sneeze at. Even if your life skills are higher and you only need 40k logs, that's still be 4k less logs you need to gather yourself. That's still a significant amount of time saved. Not to mention that you get those warranty cards for any type of gathering, not just cutting trees. Not to mention the 10% savings you receive on your overall lumbering axe costs (minor though that may be).

Why ----- about it? The event saves time for anyone gathering logs, noticeably so. If you think it's so worthless, feel free to not use them. What'd you want? A ZOMG! Bonus 50 logs for every 10 trees you cut down? 50 logs for 2 warranty cards would be a 200% increase in production. C'mon... seriously?

Give somebody something for free, and they still whine about it. <smh>

Well put. For those with Artisan processing, it only takes about 12-15k logs, not 40k, so it's even less. People shouldn't be complaining about a 10% freebee.

Edited by MightyMidgit

Posted

I can have someone look into it. When you mentioned the low price I was thinking around 1,500 silver because this is how it was for the Labreve Premium Set however this is different. 

Alright, thanks.  Nobody wants to post it because of that is what I'm seeing in chat.  It looks like the people who did post it didn't actually get a sale to go through either so maybe they cancelled it when they realized the price.  Unsure.

Posted

So, it's basically worthless. So glad I was stupid enough to think it wouldn't be and prepped for it last night.

Posted

So, it's basically worthless. So glad I was stupid enough to think it wouldn't be and prepped for it last night.

I wouldn't call a 10% bonus worthless. They aren't going to give us the boat. We still need to work for it. They just made it a little easier.

Posted

I wouldn't call a 10% bonus worthless. They aren't going to give us the boat. We still need to work for it. They just made it a little easier.

I wasn't asking them to give it to me. 10% isn't much of a boost though. Certainly not a big enough won to call it an EVENT.

Posted

I wasn't asking them to give it to me. 10% isn't much of a boost though. Certainly not a big enough won to call it an EVENT.

I agree that it is a tad underwhelming, but every little bit helps! =)

Posted

Awesome update! This game keeps getting better and better. :)

Posted

Where is update for stable 60fps in all scenarios?

Its on newegg.com type in "gtx titan xp" then add to cart, then "intel i7 6850k" add to cart " intel motherboard" add to cart, then "256gb SSD" add to cart. that should take care of it. 

Posted

Valkyre is a fortress and shouldn't be played differently. 

LOL ok.

Posted

I agree that it is a tad underwhelming, but every little bit helps! =)

it would be fine is there was logs scanting or timber squares that market but i have not see any on the market at all

Posted

HOW do you turn this damn thing off. It pops up about every 5 minutes its annoying a hell

"Level 50+ Content guide has been added."

Posted

I would think that one would do well. I'm logged into my PC remotely from work, and chilling in Heidel right now I'm getting 55 with everything maxed and high end mode on. Without high end mode, it's hovering higher. Still varies some. That's in 1440p as well.

Edit: Proof, since I know someone will ask. The image quality is "poor" since I, again, am remoting into my home PC from work.

Edit 2: Realized I needed to further crop photos to remove info. My bad. >.<

Yeah well that's when you are standing still. But what happens when you start moving around?

You do have nice FPS even for just standing there. Then again, I'm on Olvia1 and here are much more players.

And you are like the only person who have that high fps lol. Everyone else is complaining about 30fps (ish) in cities ... no idea how you pulled that off.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So am I missing something, the Serbianca’s Warranty Card turn in gives one log..like a regular log ?

* Also for the sailboat I got the first blueprint, do I repeat the quest again for the rest of blueprint or go elsewhere?-thx

Edited by sylca024

Posted (edited)

Moving around while using remote desktop software inherently has some lag/delay with it, so I only life skill really. I will also check that ch when I get home in a few hours. I'm already in Trent chopping wood for a while now.

I've talked about my PC setup in quite a few other topics to try to help others increase FPS. I run 2x 1080 Gaming X SLI, 6850k running at 4.4 Ghz, 64 GB DDR 3200 RAM, and a Samsung 950 is where BDO resides. I changed a few settings in NVIDIA control panel, and set the priority to High in Task Manager. The FPS was a bit lower before the patch, but maybe that's just me. IDK. Out in Valencia areas, like Fogans/Nagas, etc I sit at 120ish FPS.

The game isn't exactly greatly optimized. Maybe I got lucky, IDK. One day FPS is great, the next it's terrible. lol.

Edit: Finally made it back to Heidel. Still not terrible FPS, looking right at everyone at the docks. I ran around from here to the north of heidel. Best FPS was towards the north by the stable vendor, gradually decreasing down to what you see here. I can't test Olvia1 ch, just realized that.

Heidel3.jpg

Edited by Keytal

Posted

I dont wanna be that guy but "Valia" isnt a place