• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Resolved] Known Issue - game crashes in desert region

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

An issue with the game client crashing during exploring the desert has been brought to our attention and we already work on a solution (likely in the shape of a hot fix).

Please everyone avoid the Valencian Desert until the fix has been applied.

Players already affected can contact our GMs for assistance. The Game Masters can transport affected characters in a safer area of the world. 

The BDO Team

Update: restarting the game will prompt the installation of a hotfix, resolving the issue.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just log into a different character on a different channel then log back to the main one.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

Dead game

1 person likes this

Posted

give me free nouver box compensation

5 people like this

Posted

D E A D

1 person likes this

Posted

So, does this mean no Nouver till fix? :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just curious... How come just the desert is affected? O.o one would think this might affect Magoria as well (if it's "map not usable" areas)

Posted (edited)

Can you guys ever run a maintenance without -----ing up something else in the process? Now I gotta let a couple dozen Coelecanths rot in my inventory or get shit profit

Edited by Eppo
1 person likes this

Posted

#kakaofailsagain

Posted

Now now, after its most punctual arrival, Nouver clearly deserves a little break :P

Posted

Why am I not surprised? O.o

Posted

Can you guys ever run a maintenance without -----ing up something else in the process? Now I gotta let a couple dozen Coelecanths rot in my inventory or get shit profit

Bo -----ing hoo little snowflake

2 people like this

Posted

Logs in right after patch. Begins to move trade goods to valencia through desert. crashes, sends ticket and get teleported to val city without my elephant. *moved to warehosue with 347 % overweight..* and how am i supposed to go back through desert lmao xD
hope gm will tele me back on the other side of desert. otherwise i gotta try again and pray to not get stuck i guess

Posted

"Due to an unexpected error that causes a game to crash. Please stay out of the desert!"  

That's not proper grammar at all. That entire first sentence is a fragment.

Posted

I got Ancient Explorer's Compas 2D left, and now this is useles for meTHX.

Posted

Black no-desert online

Posted

Update: restarting the game will prompt the installation of a hotfix, resolving the issue.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh u  lost some hours of playtime? here cron stone as compensation

Posted

Okay credit where credit is due. That was fixed fast:)

Posted (edited)

338.PAP download error is happening with this patch on 2 different computers with 2 different versions of Windows (10 and 8). Rebooting did not help.

@CM_Praballo

Edited by Cappuccino

Posted

Deleted 338.PAP from the installation folder, got part of the patch downloaded, and then the same thing happened with 339.PAP

Update: renaming the recommended file to config.filecheck did finally fix it

Posted

Its fixed stop crying :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

An issue with the game client crashing during exploring the desert has been brought to our attention and we already work on a solution (likely in the shape of a hot fix).

Please everyone avoid the Valencian Desert until the fix has been applied.

Players already affected can contact our GMs for assistance. The Game Masters can transport affected characters in a safer area of the world. 

The BDO Team

Just fyi - So this just happened to me, I didn't know this was a thing. Its almost 24 hrs after this post and I never got a hotfix and have relogged several times since yesterday. Logging back in a sec.