• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Chests

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone found the location of the newly added golden chests? If so post pics please!

Posted (edited)

Apparently they are so bugged that if you get close to them, your game crashes.

Ha. . . I read that for a second; looking for typos and it sounds like a bad joke.

It's not.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

yeah i just got my toon back after 30 mins....

I understand that you are unable to enter the game. I have done some investigation and this has been caused due to an error with the great desert of Valencia. I have already teleport you to Valencia City and saved you from the unspeakable torment of never being able to move. Make sure to avoid the desert for the time being and keep an eye out on our forums for any updates on when this is resolved.

that was part of the ticket response.

let me point out the "hilariousness" of 2 things:

1. i have moved you to valencia

2. make sure to avoid the desert.

......how do i leave...

5 people like this

Posted

I understand that you are unable to enter the game. I have done some investigation and this has been caused due to an error with the great desert of Valencia. I have already teleport you to Valencia City and saved you from the unspeakable torment of never being able to move. Make sure to avoid the desert for the time being and keep an eye out on our forums for any updates on when this is resolved.

......how do i leave...

Go to the port. Obviously.

Posted

......how do i leave...

Go to Talia Villa outside Valencia, right click to Gahaz's Villa. 

Posted

......how do i leave...

Get to the sea, start swim. 

On topic: Time to start report the chests you find for another map? :D (or rather, an update to current available maps with a new option titled "Golden Chest"? :P 

Posted

......how do i leave...

HAHAHAHA Precious, just great, thanks for that LMAO

Posted

Get to the sea, start swim. 

On topic: Time to start report the chests you find for another map? :D (or rather, an update to current available maps with a new option titled "Golden Chest"? :P 

I read golden chest are random spawn within the world. 

Posted

Are u sure? So far i spoke with 2 ppl found chest. They said its exactly same spawn location as korea so they will just stay there 24/7 >.<

Posted

But they are totally random as in they spawn in the middle of nowhere or spawn randomly in Mobs camp?

Posted

Are u sure? So far i spoke with 2 ppl found chest. They said its exactly same spawn location as korea so they will just stay there 24/7 >.<

But they are totally random as in they spawn in the middle of nowhere or spawn randomly in Mobs camp?

Someone said it on a discord server I'm apart of. I take it with a grain of salt. I've been to one location where chest is supposed to spawn and I didn't see it on 2 channels. So either someone else got it or what's listed on bddatabase is wrong. I dunno. 

Posted

So as always patch notes say nothing. Could be same without them -.-

Posted

So as always patch notes say nothing. Could be same without them -.-

unlike normally, they confirmed their existence with today's patch. So quite happy :x Now Ik we wont have to guess if they're in or not. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The word on the street is they spawn in set locations but it changes up which ones are spawned and aren't, just like the regular chests but to a much smaller extent

Posted

......how do i leave...

are you able to transport your toon?

Posted

The word on the street is they spawn in set locations but it changes up which ones are spawned and aren't, just like the regular chests but to a much smaller extent

So not like the regular chests at all then? 

Posted

think he/she referred to that it's like the old chests in the way that they have set locations ^^. But yeah, if it's RNG which will be up and not, then it's not like regular chests :P

Would be nice if some folks that have found one would share if it's static, moving around/RNG static (like hotspots in fishing) or completely RNG :/.

Posted

I was looking in 3 spots (according to bdodatabase) switching 3channels and never found one. I think here spots are changed.

Posted

The regular chests do not all spawn at once all the time, I used to run several routes and they would generally never all be up and when they did respawn they wouldnt all respawn or other would spawn in different locations.  Particularly in the larger rotation to the east of Velia  

Posted

Anybody with actual screenshots rather than relying on what he said she said and etc.?

Posted

I checked almost all the land spots on multiple channels, using the KR locations. I haven't found any. The patch notes said that there's currently a bug where the golden chests aren't showing up at sea. Seems not at all haha. I'll update should I find one.

Posted

Nothing yet...still looking :(

Posted

I checked almost all the land spots on multiple channels, using the KR locations. I haven't found any. The patch notes said that there's currently a bug where the golden chests aren't showing up at sea. Seems not at all haha. I'll update should I find one.

Or you know. People who rushed them after maintenance got them and now you need to wait for a respawn.

Also - UmcF3mj.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Whats the respawn timer on these on Korea anyone knows?