• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Glitchy Mess - After the new update on 01/02/2017 - Please Help -

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OK so i logged in and after i pressed play the first screen where you press start looks OK but after that I get a multi colored mess that smudges all over the screen i have recorded it so you can see what i mean. This happened after the update around 01/02/2017. It may have something to do with the fact that i changed my characters name which was supposed to take affect after the update. As far as I can see the name change was successful,if there is any information you need or preferably you can help me it would be much appreciated.

I'll upload it to you-tube then -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCBsAxcVRU 

Edited by TheRiverStyx

Posted

It's still broken, Could I at least have a reply from an admin saying that you are looking into it.

Posted (edited)

I have had this exact issue happen to me today as well. First time i logged in it looked exactly like your video. After trying to patch the client and tweak my AMD gpu settings the UI will load but will leave traces on-screen with any movement, aside from the UI the screen is black.

Windows 7

GPU: AMD Radeon 7800 Series 

CPU: i5-4690k 3.5ghz

RAM: 16gb

2017-02-06_1762711.JPG

Edited by Warja
16gb*

Posted

Bump... Game worked fine, max graphics up until today after patch  AMD R9 380 4gba10c7213a03a42e6a5a3475a701d59c8.png

Posted

Same issue here.

But really, still no answer from any admin????

Posted

You are a saint Kurferro79, that fixed the problem for me right away. Now, I wonder when we will get to update to current drivers again...

1 person likes this

Posted

I had this same shity glithc. As Kurtferro said, dont install that nightmare of driver 17, go back to 16.

Posted (edited)

I try 17.2.1 now, but i have a few hope

UPDATE: no they din't fix it, please all report to AMD ..

Edited by Kurtferro79

Posted

@Kurtferro79

Heya, Just wanted to point out that you said you went back to 17.2.1 but other users suggest going back to 16.  I would try rolling back those drivers to 16 and see if that works for you.

Good luck!

Posted (edited)

@Kurtferro79

Heya, Just wanted to point out that you said you went back to 17.2.1 but other users suggest going back to 16.  I would try rolling back those drivers to 16 and see if that works for you.

Good luck!

I'm who suggest to go back to 16 eheh but i tryed yesterday drivers for se if they fix problems  (17.2.1 is new driver, we had problems with 17.1.2 and 17.1.1), the answer is no, i'm already with 16

Edited by Kurtferro79

Posted

Oh, sorry, don't know how I didn't catch that.

That sucks.  I remember how rough it was when I had bad drivers for my nvidia cards a few year back.  Thousands of people were complaining and the bug existed for years so I remember rolling them back to 314.xx and it fixed it!  Still couldn't believe it took years for them to resolve.

When you rolled the drivers back, did you be sure there was no scraps of the drivers left over?  Sometimes they suggest running cleaners to ensure drivers are 100% removed before putting a new version on, may be worth trying.  I know if I had video issues as bad as you do for this long, I'd be willing to try witchcraft.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx

Posted

I use DDU for driver cleaning, AMD uninstaller is broken and discontinued, i will report to AMD every day :)  (I'am a computer technician)