• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Who are you in game?

144 posts in this topic

Posted

Daaaaam! how do you make your character walk around like that without showing the ingame UI? I want to make videos like this as well

crtl + u to hide UI. hold capslock to walk 

2 people like this

Posted

Daaaaam! how do you make your character walk around like that without showing the ingame UI? I want to make videos like this as well

Ctrl + U to hide UI.

1 person likes this

Posted

Family name : Beeso

Character : Noble_Voyager 

NA, guildless,  i do not conform. 

I need no intro.
I'm not in a guild, I've no need for one.

i think i found the start of a guild! 

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Posted

Black_Desert_02.03.2017_-_00.32.54.05_(5bloodyfetus: ingame - na: server - flipping around calph channels with my cats - solo but friendly, me against the world - nice to meet yall :)

Posted

Black_Desert_02.03.2017_-_00.32.54.05_(5bloodyfetus: ingame - na: server - flipping around calph channels with my cats - solo but friendly, me against the world - nice to meet yall :)

your name uh.... doesn't match your character 

Posted

Svetlana, Kunoichi of Grace ...  closing in on that 210 AP 

2017-02-01_218307961.JPG

Posted

Svetlana, Kunoichi of Grace ...  closing in on that 210 AP 

2017-02-01_218307961.JPG

pantsu

Posted

source.gif

Posted

Posted

n3RGs0O.gif

Posted

I am Grefia in game as well. Retired disabled biker grandmother, sums me up. I've been gaming since gaming meant typing out the code yourself and saving it on tape. I come from a family of gamers as well. My father (79) also plays BDO. My kids are too hyper to stick to one game. I belong to the guild For_Science. We are a multi-game guild, but BDO is our main focus right now. My focus is to finish all the things... So yeah, I'll be here forever it seems.

Posted

I THINK I FOUND @Kirsche or maybe it's @kirsch? Why are there 10000 ppl named Kirsch?

f6D3CNU.jpg

Posted

I need no intro.
I'm not in a guild, I've no need for one.

isn't that an intro though? :P 

Asterotis

• Orwen's Best Dressed

Posted

isn't that an intro though? :P 

Asterotis

• Orwen's Best Dressed

Nope, just a title :P

Posted

Nope, just a title :P

Idk, sounds like bragging about how well you look ;) (not saying you're not the best dressed though :3) 

Posted

I am Alice from Melancholy family.

A heavenly angelic intruder from hell who uses a VPN to access Europe continent.

I don't accept the existence of who controlling me through the keyboard behind the monitor from the humans world.

I sleep two hours a day. Nice to meet you.(not really)

1c7729ffaec744008ab67a38b022979e.png

Posted

Infurni Ghoul
Tamer
Solo Player
NA Server Classic Loli Roleplayer in Mediah swinging around on my pole in velia ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Reviria The elven ranger. Guildless. (NA_World)
And others but she's my most prevalent character.

2017-02-09_697533499.JPG

Posted (edited)

Familie Name: ElCorleone

CharName: LaPadrina (Ranger)

CharName: LaCarlita (Sorc)

EU Server

2017-02-09_377335598.JPG

2017-02-09_377403615.JPG

Sorc1.JPG

Sorc2.JPG

Edited by Raijaa

Posted (edited)

Greetings travelers!

I am the Hero - Arty. I am helping those who are weak. Punishing the Evil. My only duty is as a Royal Guard (White Knight) to protect our only princess Shining @Mytoko. Evil king @Sanks tryin once again with his rotten Secret Ninja Cult to conquer the world! But together we help this world, to be again a great place to live. #MakeEUGreatAgain. And make @Tekeii proud!

Arty

2017-01-22_34261930.jpg

Edited by MonsterArty
2 people like this

Posted

Hello my good friends. I am Sankaruto. I am much nicer than the person who posted before me. He shall not be mentioned, for he has 'Monster' in his forum name. See? A true monster of a person. 

Sankaruto out.

Posted (edited)

Hello my good friends. I am Sankaruto. I am much nicer than the person who posted before me. He shall not be mentioned, for he has 'Monster' in his forum name. See? A true monster of a person. 

Sankaruto out.

Hello my greatest Nemesis!

Monster in my name, is in right place! It's there to scare my foes! As I can see, it's working as intended!

Arty

Edited by MonsterArty

Posted

Hello my greatest Nemesis!

Monster in my name, is in right place! It's there to scare my foes! As I can see, it's working as intended!

Arty

Go away, you monster. I mean...

Hello my good friends. Go away, you monster. This is the correct format. Forgive me for my above mistake.

Sankaruto out.

Posted (edited)

2017-02-07_1107576922.thumb.JPG.65db4f46
Greetings Adventurer.

May I introduce myself, I am the mighty Shining Mytoko, destroyer of plebs. Also known as @MonsterArty's princess.

With my mighty power and the help of my prince, we'll punish the evil @Sanks and make the world bright again for the sake of @Tekeii's crown.

Edited by Mytoko
2 people like this

Posted

Ahhhh I need to get home so I can do one now! fml