• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kashkao how about giving details of golden chest items?

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At this rate in a couple of months patch notes will be:

Items:
We added a few of them.
Combat:
Valkyrie: We changed something, find it out yourself...

And before any nabs link me bddatabase thing, those are not the items inside golden chest in korean version anymore, some of them were removed. (Easy to guess which one... Money thirst)

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Image result for top secret meme

2 people like this

Posted

Image result for top secret meme

Yeah like all last week when they did not have a freaking clue about if golden chests were ingame or not...

Professionals everywhere...

Posted

And before any nabs link me bddatabase thing, those are not the items inside golden chest in korean version anymore, some of them were removed. (Easy to guess which one... Money thirst)

Nabs

Posted

What's that supposed to be? The title is a mix of an insult and "how do you dare not telling solutions to puzzles right away" ? What a moron.

Posted

Nabs

Rude...

Posted

What's that supposed to be? The title is a mix of an insult and "how do you dare not telling solutions to puzzles right away" ? What a moron.

Puzzles? Knowing what is inside a box is a puzzle now?

I am not asking WHERE are the boxes, i am asking WHAT is inside the boxes.

A puzzle LOL...

Posted

Why dont you just find one, open it and find out for yourself.

Posted

I'm disappointed @ no "What's in the box?" meme's.

Sad day...

2 people like this

Posted

Puzzles? Knowing what is inside a box is a puzzle now?
I am not asking WHERE are the boxes, i am asking WHAT is inside the boxes.

A puzzle LOL...

Puzzle/info/quest/whatever. Open a box and you will see.

I guess when bddatabase closes down, guys like you would still be stuck in the tutorial.

Posted

Players today don't play for exploration they want to be spoon fed all the info directly via tweet.

YOU WOULD NEVER SURVIVE

- EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

- WIZARDY

- MIGHT AND MAGIC

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Puzzle/info/quest/whatever. Open a box and you will see.

I guess when bddatabase closes down, guys like you would still be stuck in the tutorial.

I have opened 8 boxes already, just want to know if pet is inside. Cause in korea it is not anymore.

And btw, this moron thinks that your hardest puzzle fulfilled was a 10 pieces one, seeing how clever you are...

They have given data of every random box till now. Kakao please give us blank patchnotes from now on, guys like this one will be happy xD

Players today don't play for exploration they want to be spoon fed all the info directly via tweet.

What does exploration have to do with opening a box? I wonder...

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

why does it matter, just open one and you will see for yourself

Posted

Remembers me of people getting lost in the desert, despite having a map and a compass all the time (not the "GPS"). Super hard to look on the map, "oh, need to go southwest", then just look at the compass and go southwest... lol

Posted (edited)

why does it matter, just open one and you will see for yourself

It does matter cause if no pet i wont waste a single minute in this... I would wait some weeks and open later with far less people looking for them.

Why don't you go play lotto without knowing the prices?

Come on, think for a bit.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

I have opened 8 boxes already, just want to know if pet is inside. Cause in korea it is not anymore

That's no reason to insult the company, you are being ridiculous. There are no official drop tables released, it all comes from the community.

Just not from uneducated aggressive morons like you, others would have shared their drops and not be furious because the info hasn't been collected yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Items:
We added a few of them.
Combat:

resurrecting old theory-

They want people to find out because they are tired of games that hold everyone god damn hand.

That being said, yeah patchnotes do miss data that is added/removed from the game that should be put in the patchnotes.
Giving away "how it's made" shit sucks though. Tired of games like that lol. Go find out bruh.

Posted (edited)

That's no reason to insult the company, you are being ridiculous. There are no official drop tables released, it all comes from the community.

Just not from uneducated aggressive morons like you, others would have shared their drops and not be furious because the info hasn't been collected yet.

Mate, that is cause you are used to them not doing any work. ANY OTHER GAMING COMPANY gives info about these things.

Freaking sheeps...

Do you have any info? No, then stfu and dont derail the topic.

PS: ROFL, half my blocked list came to the topic, hahahaha... Less to read.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

Mate, that is cause you are used to them not doing any work. ANY OTHER GAMING COMPANY gives info about these things.
Freaking sheeps...

Any other user on these forums is civil, this means you have to be as well.
Do you see the problem here?
See why that doesn't work?

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

It does matter cause if no pet i wont waste a single minute in this... I would wait some weeks and open later with far less people looking for them.

Here is a tip Mr. Smartypants.

If you want to know if a damn pet is in the box, ask a direct question and maybe you would get your answer. Its ok, I have to help my 7 year old daughter with asking the right way. But here I will help you.

"Hey Kakao (Kashkao if you want to be funny), is "XYZ pet" a possible drop when opening gold chests?

Edited by Ravare
1 person likes this

Posted

Here is a tip Mr. Smartypants.
If you want to know if a damn pet is in the box, ask a direct question and maybe you would get your answer. Its ok, I have to help my 7 year old daughter with asking the right way. But here I will help you.
"Hey Kakao (Kashkao if you want to be funny), is "XYZ pet" a possible drop when opening gold chests?

no, no, to an extent(i didn't read his entire post because i know how toxic he is, one step from that ignore list LOL), I agree with him.
If something that they are willing to tell us gets added to the game, they need to put that in their patchnotes.
If it's something they don't want to tell us, however, they shouldn't put it in the patchnotes, and by the looks of it(lol) they don't.

Personally I don't have an issue with this as I Like to find out for myself, not install 99 addons and have the world of discovery popped out of my soul each time a patch roles out.

I'm that kid who let water touch my unshielded tin cable while playing GregTech.
I understand that not everyone gets on with the whole "find out for yourself, learn a lesson" deal, but hey, maybe this game isn't for them if that's the case.

Posted

why would you play lotto because of the prize? you play it to have fun.

Posted

A proper topic would have looked like this:

Make a title "Gold Chest Loot", post the results from your 8 boxes and wait what others will write. You might get a result with this. If you're being an asshole, don't wonder when others react the same.

Posted

Items:
We added a few of them.
Combat:

That's literally how it used to be, the patch notes, however woefully lacking they are, are miles better than the early patch notes.

We'd literally have "adjusted skill x" in there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0