• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Current Pre-Order Amounts for Boss Armor/Weapons?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm basically looking to buy everything but a Kzarka and Bheg gloves.  What can I expect a pre-order to be for:

• Dim Tree Spirit Armor
  • Giath's Helmet
  • Muskan's Shoes
  • Kutum Offhands (Ornamental Knot)
  • Nouver Offhands (Ornamental Knot)

Red Nose is basically always available, so I'm not really counting that one.  Anyone have any estimates they can toss at me?

-Edit- Should have noted, in the +0 - +15 range.

Posted

Sent you a private message :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I pre-ordered my +7 muskan's at 120m about 2 weeks ago and bought giath after it was sitting on the MP for about 10 minutes.

Edited by Thaofrost

Posted (edited)

Have had a 235m preorder in for Tree Armor for about a week now and no luck yet.

My friend put in an 105m preorder for Giath and got it that way but apparently Giath just sits on the market sometimes / is pretty easy to snipe.

Edited by Namoo

Posted

Just put notice on everything, have character near market. If something hits quickly smash in pre order number and you can snipe other people's private pre orders. Only really works on the non base items and usually 150m does the trick.

Posted

Kutum Ornament Knot +0  145Mil, successfull in one night

Posted

Got a Giaths helm for 125mil preorder and had a 700mil TRI Dandelion Great sword for ages and nothing..ended up sniping it in bid phase for 570 mil :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I've had a 325m preorder for +0 tree armor for a couple of weeks now and people still keep outbidding me. So my guess for +0 tree armor would be upwards to 500m. I keep switching the preorder to different enhancement lvls, but no luck so far. :( 

Posted

You also must have a pearl gift/s ready in the price range of 10-60$ (or maybe even more) for each piece. Depending on the item, since that seems to be the trend these days. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0