• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Player griefing.

Lowbie griefing.   289 votes

1. 1. Has a new player griefed you in the past few weeks while grinding?

• Yes
    • No
    • I fed him to mobs
    • I don't care
  2. 2. Would you like to see something done about this issue?

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do more and more people start just doing this? I find now after patch we get more griefers than ever at low end spots like helms or manes even rogues. I was just at elrics and had 2 people start farming on top of me and I murdered both. They brought entire guild to zerg me out and follow me around mediah disrupting my gameplay. I switched channel and the same thing is going on? 

So lemme get this straight. Once I start getting gear and able to defend my spots from PK'ers I start getting karma bombed and griefed by lowbies and zerg guilds? Seems to happen way too often after merge and after last patch. Or maybe people think just because its 10$ game they can come in and do what they please(Which is true but damn don't disrupt a players grind time).

I know it's never a re portable offense to karma bomb someone or when someone farms over you. But when its taken to the extent to have a few guilds hunt you down and prevent you to farm on any channel you choose is kind of sad.

Please check the Poll so I know this isn't just me having this issue and keep the thread construction and no "GIT GUD" trolls please. I really wanna know the issues here and how I can still enjoy my grind time without this happening.(I even have a ghulie suit to prevent name shown...)

Posted

Feed them to mobs and Kakao will thank you for their money by giving you a successful TET enchant.

Posted

reroll zerker and hold the grief player until he/she die to mobs

2 people like this

Posted

Why do more and more people start just doing this? I find now after patch we get more griefers than ever at low end spots like helms or manes even rogues. I was just at elrics and had 2 people start farming on top of me and I murdered both.

this is your problem... a normal human being would try and communicate with other ppl before just randomly killing them. whether other players "grief" you solely depend on your actions. 

9 people like this

Posted

Feed them to mobs and Kakao will thank you for their money by giving you a successful TET enchant.

I just today got 2 TET success on 2 FS each ^-^ so nty

Posted

Why do more and more people start just doing this? I find now after patch we get more griefers than ever at low end spots like helms or manes even rogues. I was just at elrics and had 2 people start farming on top of me and I murdered both. They brought entire guild to zerg me out and follow me around mediah disrupting my gameplay. I switched channel and the same thing is going on? 

So lemme get this straight. Once I start getting gear and able to defend my spots from PK'ers I start getting karma bombed and griefed by lowbies and zerg guilds? Seems to happen way too often after merge and after last patch. Or maybe people think just because its 10$ game they can come in and do what they please(Which is true but damn don't disrupt a players grind time).

I know it's never a re portable offense to karma bomb someone or when someone farms over you. But when its taken to the extent to have a few guilds hunt you down and prevent you to farm on any channel you choose is kind of sad.

Please check the Poll so I know this isn't just me having this issue and keep the thread construction and no "GIT GUD" trolls please. I really wanna know the issues here and how I can still enjoy my grind time without this happening.(I even have a ghulie suit to prevent name shown...)

Welcome to the open world :P

Posted (edited)

reroll zerker and hold the grief player until he/she die to mobs

I mean I would but Kuno is my main ;-;

this is your problem... a normal human being would try and communicate with other ppl before just randomly killing them. whether other players "grief" you solely depend on your actions. 

Unless they become silent and continue on with ruining my packs.. I asked for party but they ignored me ;-; #feelsbadman

Edited by Virukin

Posted (edited)

Unless they becoem silent and continue on with ruining my packs.. I asked for party but they ignored me ;-; #feelsbadman

alright now they deserve to die lol... i would flag on them too

however, they might not be new players tho... might just be some alts from a large guild. or smaller guilds with a few alliances.

Edited by Naberios

Posted

You're one of the vets, but I guess it still stands. Welcome to BDO, where you don't get anywhere by playing nice.

Play nice and leave when you get pked, you don't get to grind spots that are for your levelbecause level 60s are level 52-56 spots.

Finally gear up to defend yourself, get killstealed to oblivion.

My advice, I'd they aren't guildless, declare on them using a proxy protected guild abs then declare on the guild using your own. We've started doing this in EU lately. It's not a healthy solution, not even a solution if I'm honest, but it's the symptom of the environment created by the devs, so brother side can complain about it.

Posted

You disturbed their game play, so they responded. End of story. You don't own any real estate in BDO. That's what ya get for flagging up and PKing them IMO lol.

3 people like this

Posted

Had a lvl 57 zerker tried to jump me outside the giath cave last week, basically smashed me on the floor twice doing about 50 dmg each time, thats when i powared up and .. pretty much after that he kept whisperin me about that 1% he lost

Posted

Oh look. Another one of these threads.

There is really not much that can be done that won't screw over an innocent party one way or another. Both sides can be abused, blahblah..

Bring some friends to outgrind them until they leave if you don't want to flag.

3 people like this

Posted

Open world FFA PvP with no rewards and no punishments is a dream. Dream where killing a random straggler on the desert will not make Heidel sentries run after you....

Posted

Needs a new karma system then I'd flag. Otherwise I just sit there and watch the kiddies whisper me in caps "GIT GUD SCRUB AHAHAHAHAFHFEFBABAABABAA" While my channel c/d goes down. ;3 But other than that I still get shit from new players.

Posted

Needs a new karma system then I'd flag. Otherwise I just sit there and watch the kiddies whisper me in caps "GIT GUD SCRUB AHAHAHAHAFHFEFBABAABABAA" While my channel c/d goes down. ;3 But other than that I still get shit from new players.

I agree. We need UO murderer system.

Posted

Perhaps you should not be where you are? I mean once this is true -

Once I start getting gear and able to defend my spots from PK'ers I start getting karma bombed and griefed by lowbies and zerg guilds? Seems to happen way too often...

you gotta ask...why are you at Elrics and Helms if you are geared? That is level up territory not to mention the unfortunate guild mission or two?  Don't be that guy that's in High School and goes back to hang out with the 6th graders he left behind - do your graduation missions and move out.

4 people like this

Posted

Perhaps you should not be where you are? I mean once this is true -

you gotta ask...why are you at Elrics and Helms if you are geared? That is level up territory not to mention the unfortunate guild mission or two?  Don't be that guy that's in High School and goes back to hang out with the 6th graders he left behind - do your graduation missions and move out.

Elrics gets me 50mil every 3 hours or 4 since its less cucked out than sausans is by top guilds and I have a nice time with skill points there. I do ask for parties and never kill on sight. So its the other party that is in the wrong even if I am geared or not. 

Posted (edited)

the entire game is one big grief

classes are imbalanced as shit both in pvp and pve 

you go to pve and some scrub is allowed to waste your time and nerves and he'll walk free because they removed the only punishment there was to griefing so now he can throw his disgusting char and body at you to onehit super weak mobs that present no challenge whatsoever and require super low ap to kill (making it so that even lowbies/bad people can easily ruin pve) 

then after you endure this somehow, if you didn't lose your nerves and insult him and got banned for it cus writing text in 2017 is more offensive than some guy dedicating 12 hours of the day to grief you in every way possible, you farm money and then someone in your guild gets boss drops instead and gets 5 times more money than you did in 5 times less time bcause who cares about balance or fairness

then after you endure all this you go enchant your gear and reach 130 failstacks instead , throwing 8 times more money at it than your friend does and getting it 2 months after him after grinding every single day while hes just chillin and then

you decide to go pvp and some guy desyncs his ass off like crazy and hits you from outside of your screen as melee, then grabs and teleports your char 10m away in his hands and then this repeats over and over and over, you kill 400 people and by the time you even pot up to full hp half of them are already alive cause theres no death penalties in bdo and respawn is instant so they can just rush at you before the fight in which you killed them is even over, LMAO, and then they hit the air somewhere 10m besides you and teleport your char in that place instead 

then you realize your class has some ridiculously gamebreaking bug that they refuse to acknowledge and address  and then after all this if you write 4 letters you get suspended  cause someone decided to abuse the system and cause letters are super offensive , nevermind that you have some exploiter guy showing off his 23billion on the forum cause he's never been caught 

then you go node war and get outnumbered 10:1 while being constantly provoked/trashtalked 

then you disconnect either from the server either you get a critical error because yea 

a w e s o m e 

Edited by irrelevant
2 people like this

Posted

I dont know why asian mmo's always have this shitty insta-rez mechanic.

It means you can never win a fight if your opponent is a big enough douche.

Posted

You're complaining a guild didn't respect "your" grind spot, than declared war and zerged you down?

Sure it sucks, but it's not exactly a new thing lol. Been going on since day one of this game. That's usually how grind spots are secured, using the war feature to kill the competition and superior numbers. Not sure how it's related to karma bombing though. Karma bombing only works because the person is protected from wars or guildless.

People who agrees to 1v1 "duel" for the spot and willingly leaves if they loose, will always be a minority. Most guys will call for back up, if the other player is stronger. It's still PvP, just an unfair situation.

Posted

Strage times for sure.. I just had a red player move into my area at Elrics and call me a list of names and racist slurs for killing him like I had started the PvP. 

Posted

One day ima make a pema red alt with missile gear and go on a rampage when i find these people 

Posted

You're complaining a guild didn't respect "your" grind spot, than declared war and zerged you down?

Sure it sucks, but it's not exactly a new thing lol. Been going on since day one of this game. That's usually how grind spots are secured, using the war feature to kill the competition and superior numbers. Not sure how it's related to karma bombing though. Karma bombing only works because the person is protected from wars or guildless.

People who agrees to 1v1 "duel" for the spot and willingly leaves if they loose, will always be a minority. Most guys will call for back up, if the other player is stronger. It's still PvP, just an unfair situation.

My guild cant be dec'd but we're 95 man strong. Just cant be dec'd :/ since im a PVE player and all

Posted (edited)

My guild cant be dec'd but we're 95 man strong. Just cant be dec'd :/ since im a PVE player and all

yep 

i feel your pain 

even if you do find a worthy pvp opponent and kill him, he gets salty because he cant dec in you and bring his gank squad and procceds to karma bomb you instead 

honesly, i would like to see what would happen if they just removed karma loss for pk. 

It wouldnt fix the greifing, but atleast it wouldnt be one sided

Edited by Claydough

Posted

yep 

i feel your pain 

even if you do find a worthy pvp opponent and kill him, he gets salty because he cant dec in you and bring his gank squad and procceds to karma bomb you instead 

honesly, i would like to see what would happen if they just removed karma loss for pk. 

It wouldnt fix the greifing, but atleast it wouldnt be one sided

Yeah they need to remove it for now and just enforce final wars for this sort of thing. The one sided griefing needs to stop because I'm going to start reporting people who do this to people as hindering my gameplay.