• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gravity Feedz ManUp

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can you go grind for me instead :D

no game to cancerous for me Im just lurking for the drama that is soon to come

Edited by Acover

Posted

no game to cancerous for me Im just lurking for the drama that is soon to come

Well if you actually did play the game more you might have heard of the little thing called RNG that affects a lot of shit in this game too.

But I agree with you let's wait for nuclear forum-melt-down that is about to commence soon enough. Specially when the "relevant" people wake up to hiss and spit their salty hatred towards Iconic :D either way towards Huntler no hard feelings.. rest of us will get to that gear level one day too, hopefully before all the nerfs make it irrelevant.

Posted (edited)

100% to back with your gearcarried stats more TETs than three persons deserves at this point + full buff bar == no skill and totally deserving of "GG gearcarry" framed in picture below.

gearcarry.thumb.JPG.1df7753fa4c932b36a7f

No disagreement that this game takes no skill.... but what does that say of the 5 iconics who chased a witch around an LOS point and ran in like lemmings on a high geared precasting witch. They didn't lose to the gear there, they lost to stupidity. 

thinking-face.png

I could be 300 AP and it would be irrelevant. 5 people fighting a witch should not lose, especially when there are grabbers in that 5 group. 

Also gear carried in a MMO about gear progression is like complaining that the team you are against in basketball is made up of tall players.

mh0dHA6Ly9pNjgudGlueXBpYy5jb20vazM2MXpzL

And isn't it a little ironic to point out someone being fully buffed? Your guild leader literally calls himself the king of buffs because he runs around fully buffed all day long and pops every elixir known to man if he gets into a fight. :thonking:

Edited by Huntler
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No disagreement that this game takes no skill.... but what does that say of the 5 iconics who chased a witch around an LOS point and ran in like lemmings on a high geared precasting witch. They didn't lose to the gear there, they lost to stupidity. 

Shit happens.. for myself I have hard time spotting people in their ghillies anyhow so I ran wherever except in Node/Siege where ghilly mechanic goes away and I actually can spot a person. For rest of them I won't speak for but I agree that it sure seems hilarious from that POV so I am not gonna defend stupidly rushing in there. 

I could be 300 AP and it would be irrelevant. 5 people fighting a witch should not lose, especially when there are grabbers in that 5 group. 

Downplaying effect of gear besides you are correct with what you say..If only there wasn't stun on the spell you were precasting and if only all grabs would land like Bopis's does I guess (or any other ranger's grab that slices through even nippon steel).

Also gear carried in a MMO about gear progression 

And isn't it a little ironic to point out someone being fully buffed? Your guild leader literally calls himself the king of buffs because he runs around fully buffed all day long and pops every elixir known to man if he gets into a fight. :thonking:

Call it RNG or Gear carried you are one of a kind there. It is about the progression but at this point also a lot about curve of the said progression which for some people seems to be nth power of RNG.

Again I am not gonna talk for others besides what ever Paladin does with his buffbar doesnt negate that you were try-hard with that aswell to a point of hilarity which is why I poked about that. And I do call people out if I see the need for it and comments lacking much sportsmanship truly deserves to be answered too :D ie. "GG Pussles" 

Yet with all that said I do respect the hard work such gear requires and the level aswell ofcourse and thank you and rest of the people who participated in that little skirmish. I am actually quite fresh recruit in the guild and at higher end pvp so I am glad to be in same table, in same fights, with the gear level that I have currently. /salute fellow witch ^^

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

100% to back with your gearcarried stats more TETs than three persons deserves at this point + full buff bar == no skill and totally deserving of "GG gearcarry" framed in picture below.

>complains with bad english

>complains about gear

>complains about losing to "gear carried" people

2017 is an great year :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Shit happens.. for myself I have hard time spotting people in their ghillies anyhow so I ran wherever except in Node/Siege where ghilly mechanic goes away and I actually can spot a person. For rest of them I won't speak for but I agree that it sure seems hilarious from that POV so I am not gonna defend stupidly rushing in there. 

Downplaying effect of gear besides you are correct with what you say..If only there wasn't stun on the spell you were precasting and if only all grabs would land like Bopis's does I guess (or any other ranger's grab that slices through even nippon steel).

Call it RNG or Gear carried you are one of a kind there. It is about the progression but at this point also a lot about curve of the said progression which for some people seems to be nth power of RNG.
Again I am not gonna talk for others besides what ever Paladin does with his buffbar doesnt negate that you were try-hard with that aswell to a point of hilarity which is why I poked about that. And I do call people out if I see the need for it and comments lacking much sportsmanship truly deserves to be answered too :D ie. "GG Pussles" 

Yet with all that said I do respect the hard work such gear requires and the level aswell ofcourse and thank you and rest of the people who participated in that little skirmish. I am actually quite fresh recruit in the guild and at higher end pvp so I am glad to be in same table, in same fights, with the gear level that I have currently. /salute fellow witch ^^

Don't take the shit talk too serious, very few people I actually don't like in this game. Its just for memes and competition mostly. Just poking back at paladin, gotta keep people honest ya know. 

Posted

Predictions for this Saturday anyone? I'm calling Gravity goes to Serendia hoping for an easy target after getting debacled at Calph, and ManUp follows Gravity to Serendia to go for the deny and get the killshot

Posted (edited)

Predictions for this Saturday anyone? I'm calling Gravity goes to Serendia hoping for an easy target after getting debacled at Calph, and ManUp follows Gravity to Serendia to go for the deny and get the killshot

I wish I could see them coming for Serendia but as it is not a prestigious castle-region I am guessing ManUp will either try to reclaim Valencian sands or go for Calph and Gravity probably Valencia too or perhaps reclaim Mediah. Again I do wish I am wrong tho, Serendia needs some fresh blood in its soil :) 

Don't take the shit talk too serious, very few people I actually don't like in this game. Its just for memes and competition mostly. Just poking back at paladin, gotta keep people honest ya know. 

I am not taking it too seriously, just poking some fun and trying to get reaction which I did. If you want to keep people honest I suggest you start first at your own nest and after you have your own house in order with honesty then come knocking on our door ;) Truth to tell we are all just trolling our time away until we finally can fight right? 

>complains with bad english

>complains about gear

>complains about losing to "gear carried" people

2017 is an great year :^)

2017 is a great year for slaughtering some Baka virgins for sure :D (Baka being the guild Syeong likes to cheer).. also posting a few 'best kill' vids doesn't mean they were winning the skirmish, not to mention the war which as all know has been in favor of Iconic.. but let's forget the GvG and how much gear matters now as I am sure Baka and few other guilds would enjoy us ripping eachothers off some more so I am not gonna fight here with my "bad english", I rather let my lightning do the talking for me ingame. 

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

I wish I could see them coming for Serendia but as it is not a prestigious castle-region I am guessing ManUp will either try to reclaim Valencian sands or go for Calph and Gravity probably Valencia too or perhaps reclaim Mediah. Again I do wish I am wrong tho, Serendia needs some fresh blood in its soil :) 

I am not taking it too seriously, just poking some fun and trying to get reaction which I did. If you want to keep people honest I suggest you start first at your own nest and after you have your own house in order with honesty then come knocking on our door ;) Truth to tell we are all just trolling our time away until we finally can fight right? 

2017 is a great year for slaughtering some Baka virgins for sure :D (Baka being the guild Syeong likes to cheer).. also posting a few 'best kill' vids doesn't mean they were winning the skirmish, not to mention the war which as all know has been in favor of Iconic.. but let's forget the GvG and how much gear matters now as I am sure Baka and few other guilds would enjoy us ripping eachothers off some more so I am not gonna fight here with my "bad english", I rather let my lightning do the talking for me ingame. 

3e2117826985d49792aac80f80a07df7[1].png

Posted

3e2117826985d49792aac80f80a07df7[1].png

he does look quite handsome in his youtube picture 

Posted (edited)

he does look quite handsome in his youtube picture 

Lets be real here.  You'd hop on any stiff ----- waved in front of you.  The only reason you joined "Man-Up" was because you thought the name translated to boner.

Edited by Symbiotic
1 person likes this

Posted

Lets be real here.  You'd hop on any stiff ----- waved in front of you.  The only reason you joined "Man-Up" was because you thought the name translated to boner.

Uh no? I'm actually gay. 

2 people like this

Posted

Uh no? I'm actually gay. 

LOL 

Posted

Uh no? I'm actually gay. 

So you're a man.

Posted

So you're a man.

I've been saying this for how long???????????

3 people like this

Posted

This one made me laugh more than once man. Best parts were Puddin and Feedz in the tree and the Sonic the Hedgehog parody.

Posted

So you're a man.

No 😔

A-are you assuming my gender? 😡

Posted

Yeah was pretty funny actually enjoyed this one as well

Posted

Yo, which am I then?

Posted

I-im g-gay..

Posted

Stay tuned 

Don't test me.

Posted (edited)

If Gravity "Feeds" ManUp...you're not gonna be doing much of any eating if the competition goes away.  

While you think its funny to meme and joke you basically hit the fast forward button to your own guild's bore-town.  Any smart leader should know that overfishing leads to a dead pond.

this is literally the saddest attempt at pity ever. 

ACTUALLY LITERAL-----INGLY KYS

heres the kicker tho; really believing that gravity is actually a source for enjoyable competition or implying that it's the only source for it ....XD

ixso, your PRX is showing strongly recently

Edited by Dank

Posted

this is literally the saddest attempt at pity ever. 

ACTUALLY LITERAL-----INGLY KYS

heres the kicker tho; really believing that gravity is actually a source for enjoyable competition or implying that it's the only source for it ....XD

lulwut? That's not me man. I only lurk in the shadows and watch vids while gathering.

Posted

:OOOOOOOOOO ?????

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0