• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to raise trade after nerf?

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I saw recently they nerfed the exp you get from short trades and crates dramatically. What is the fastest way to level up trade now? I currently am only on apprentice 2 but a higher trade would really help my profits when im selling my fish from the west to Arehaza.

Edited by jonny_akster@hotmail.co.uk

Posted

Felt appropriate

Posted

guess the way it was intend to be ...to take a small amount of item and do it one load at a time. Jusat make a circle around a few nodes and hope from one to the next is way i would do it for just experience......unless distance matters now.

Posted

Just trade normally?

2 people like this

Posted

I've been just doing wagon runs from Velia to Heidel and back.  Get 2% per 18 units at art. 9(max merch. Wagon), I don't get the reduced item notice until a few hours later. Over the last 4 days,  I've gone from art.4 to art.9 doing that.  You could still roll until you meet the threshold,  then just wagon runs too.

Posted

Just wasted an hour trying to wagon trade stuff from eph to velencia, some of the passages are so narrow that they are impossible to pass, so my cart just got stuck in it literally unable to move and destroyed. Hurray. Guess that experiment went down the drain because of terrible physics xD

Posted

Just wasted an hour trying to wagon trade stuff from eph to velencia, some of the passages are so narrow that they are impossible to pass, so my cart just got stuck in it literally unable to move and destroyed. Hurray. Guess that experiment went down the drain because of terrible physics xD

go around the back, don't autopath once you reach the outskirts. there's a set of stairs and the road leads out beside the stable. it'll fit through there.

Posted

Altinova, Tarif, StoneTail, Omar, Stonetail, Tarif, Altinova -- Switch Channels. 

Posted

Altinova, Tarif, StoneTail, Omar, Stonetail, Tarif, Altinova -- Switch Channels. 

Maybe not the best way. For pure xp leveling its more efficient to trade low value crates. Trading high value trade goods gives the "magnate" debuff faster.

For this reason making a trade route around Velia is the best way now.

2 people like this

Posted

Do the trade quest :3
Seriously tho, imperial trading and trade quests help you a long way.

Posted

03.02.thumb.png.3003892b4f32e9c91b78c1fc

156 low value items per run.

My route I was getting 44% an hour at artisan 10, wbu?

Posted

My route I was getting 44% an hour at artisan 10, wbu?

Yes sure it works but its limited to the amount of items you can by every day. Calph crates have a higher value. This is bad for longer trade power leveling sessions. Only the amount of npc creates are relevant for xp not the value. Short trade sessions = Calph/Mediah or long sessions = velia.

Posted

So I saw recently they nerfed the exp you get from short trades and crates dramatically. What is the fastest way to level up trade now? I currently am only on apprentice 2 but a higher trade would really help my profits when im selling my fish from the west to Arehaza.

Stop reading google translated korean forums, you are wrong.

Posted

Yes sure it works but its limited to the amount of items you can by every day. Calph crates have a higher value. This is bad for longer trade power leveling sessions. Only the amount of npc creates are relevant for xp not the value. Short trade sessions = Calph/Mediah or long sessions = velia.

Yea, I was reading on reddit about it.
I asked what % you get an hour with your trade route though. 

Posted (edited)

Yea, I was reading on reddit about it.I asked what % you get an hour with your trade route though. 

I get 1,5% at Master 9 every channel switch

Edited by Keldorn

Posted

I get 1,5% at Master 9 every channel switch

Ah, okay. Thanks, I'll do your trade route since I'm 1 level away from M2. 

Posted

well, the wagon isnt intended to ride in desert terrain

Posted (edited)

Trading gives the same EXP like before. Just keep buying and selling trade packs in your level range, like you would kill mobs in your level range, too.

What's been nerfed is the available stock at one trader, after you sold a lot of packs. Which mostly happened when people just followed a powerlevel youtube clip rolling between velia-finto, buying every single trash package there is, every few minutes, over many hours.

Short-distance has been only nerfed with crates, as it's understandable that you shouldn't be able to get master trading by simply producing trash crates a while and sell them in the same village.

In other words: by normal gameplay, doing what you would expect you should do, you level trading still very fast

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

I heard trading is good for leveling trading, but I dunno. Maybe Im wrong cuz im new to trading (M8)

Posted

So. Wood and ore crates are useless? Not worth it anymore? 

Posted

can you still roll?

Posted

wait for a trade buff

Posted

So. Wood and ore crates are useless? Not worth it anymore? 

No theyre still good. Don't worry about this thread. Rolling has been "semi" nerfed. Until they add the 500m. Then crates wil reign supreme again. Crates were just nerfed to distance a long long time ago. You can still get master 2 from like skilled 8 with about 32k~ crates. max distance that is.

Posted

can you still roll?

yes ive been rolling for an hour a day and now ive got it

i was art 1 before nerf though.