• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

White Horn Warrior Bow vs Rosar

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Recenctly I've read many evasion builds using this evasion off-hand, neither Krea or Rosar (which have the same name for every class) the excuse being that it gives "more evasion than Rosar/Krea", has this been tested? I know it gives 50 HP but that sounds a bit ridiculous considering you lose AP, DP and a gem slot using this off-hand. So what's the deal here? And don't tell me it's availability (heard this excuse before) because there's a shit ton of Rosar around specially since you get a million rosar farming Gahaz and many people are doing that.

Maybe it's that this specific off-hand gives +3 evasion on top of the 28 DP (upgraded to TRI). I ask this because wizards, rangers and some sorcs seem to be using this off-hand for Node Wars and I never understood why this one and not Rosar, which seems to be better in every aspect.

Posted

34 AP is way better.

Posted

34 AP is way better.

Did you read anything? None of the mentioned bows gives 34 AP

White Horn Bow TRI = 34 AP

White Horn Warrior Bow = 14 AP 28 DP +3 evasion +50 HP and enhancement increases evasion, like Rosar.

Posted

With most classes being able to one shot us I can't imagine 50hp being better than evasion(if rosar gives more).

at 2980HP if I get put on my back in pvp(which is all the phuking time) I will be dead long before I can stand back up.  I'm actually considering replacing my BM Cobelinus with Down ATK evasion 10%.

That's a sick build on a wizard, they can already mop the floor with multiple people and  buffing their evasion+Iframes would make them terrible to fight against.

Posted

Did you read anything? None of the mentioned bows gives 34 AP

White Horn Bow TRI = 34 AP

White Horn Warrior Bow = 14 AP 28 DP +3 evasion +50 HP and enhancement increases evasion, like Rosar.

Your question was already answered lil boi

And like i said earlier, the 34 AP bow is way better than the one that gives evasion, if you wanted evasion DP then get the newer boss weapons like kutum or whatever the other one was called..

ae0f28dcc8ec9d620577a9402c578be7.jpg

Posted

Found my answer on that thread so thank you, I already have Kutum and AP Bow I was just curious about evasion off-hand choices.

Posted (edited)

And like i said earlier, the 34 AP bow is way better than the one that gives evasion, if you wanted evasion DP then get the newer boss weapons like kutum or whatever the other one was called..

ae0f28dcc8ec9d620577a9402c578be7.jpg

first off kutum only gives 20 dp at tri, krea or rosar is better for evasion dp build.

Edited by Valient

Posted

first off kutum only gives 20 dp at tri, krea or rosar is better for evasion dp build.

oh thats right.. one gives accuracy and the other gives evasion

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0