• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Upgrading Weapons?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, I am a returning player from the beginning. I am trying to upgrade my blue weapon to yellow but I dont see the housing for that anymore. Where did it go? How do I get my blue to yellow now? What am I using for the upgrade? There must have been a change along the way...

Posted (edited)

You can either buy them from the market or make them yourself @ a  refinery in  a city.   just go to your map,  click in heidel  for example  and in the upper right corner you will  see filters.  check the middle one,  and  scroll down  and look for refinery.  Then it will show you with  blue arrows all the houses  that you  can craft armor  reform stones at.  you need ten of those plus a black stone to make an ultimate armor reform stone.  or just but them.  sorry for the run on  sentence,  it's my phone.

Btw,  it's a 100% rng upgrade so you will not fail.

Edited by DivinityDay

Posted

thanks

one more question, im 54 looking to get the awakening weapon, should I bother yellowing my yuria if Im getting my awakening?

Posted

You probably want at least a Liverto.

As for the awakening, it depends on the class. Some classes hardly ever use their normal weapon. Others use it more.

Posted

If you can't afford a Liverto yet, then it's better to Ultimate your Yuria and make sure you make it DUO at least.
Personally I skipped the Liverto all together and moved straight to Kzarka, my Ultima DUO Yuria served quite well in the meantime..
But if you know that you won't be able to get a Kzarka any time soon, then save money for a Liverto, buy it straight from the Market if you can and avoid enhancing it unless you know what are you doing.
Buy a +15 from the Market, it's fairly easy to upgrade to PRI and DUO with 25 FS (Between +13 and +14 it's pure cancer).

Posted

Buy a +15 from the Market, it's fairly easy to upgrade to PRI and DUO with 25 FS (Between +13 and +14 it's pure cancer).

Unless you are trying to build fail stacks... When upgrading new gear it takes  hundreds of attempts, but when i try to build FS on some random weapon and then sell it, bcs why ot if i have shitload of blackstones anyway, i wont go over 5 FS until i hit 15... :D Bcs ----- me.. :D 

Posted (edited)

I'd suggest to start with a Ultimate Rosar weapon. Slightly better stats than yuria, but with 2 crystal slots and it's also dirt cheap to enchant. After that you can work towards a Liverto weapon. Same with the awakening weapon. The green ones will do just fine, but are also dirt cheap to upgrade. Again, from there you can work towards a blue awa. weapon and make it ultimate (though keep in mind that repairing ultimate weapons with memory fragments is alot more expensive)

Edited by PsiGhost

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0