• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Should SirBalin Be Perma Banned?

Should Sir Balin be Perma Banned?   97 votes

1. 1. Should Balin be Perma Banned?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

69 posts in this topic

Posted

The forums need to be reorganized in a way that segregates in game game drama into one forum (call it crime and punishment) while leaving the other threads open for discussions on game ideas and in game mechanics.  The current model is a mess and sees the same issues spilling into every forum; this is a problem only the mods can solve.

Posted

Yes...should be a few others on the list too.

Why? Like who? :o

Posted

I love this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why? Like who? :o

This is the thread where everyone wants to ban everyone who disagrees with them.

1 person likes this

Posted

nah no need to perma ban

Posted

I love this thread.

I do as well! <3

This is the thread where everyone wants to ban everyone who disagrees with them.

Does that mean I may get banned as well? XD:

Posted

I have to disagree with this to a point. People "can" change but when it comes to games a lot of people don't. Least not in the span they play one game then another. There are those that need to be perma banned because there are those that go through an entire games lifespan (or at least while they are playing) that remain and asshat from day 1 to their end. 

I personally don't know the guy so I am once again disappointed with a "idk" option ; o;

I don't know him either and I can say with near certainty that most people voting on this poll don't either. So who are we to pass judgement on what he can or cannot do within the span of time he is playing a game.

Posted

Sir Balin is kind of a big deal

From these posts he sounds like he believes himself to be a big deal and is telling others the same. I don't know him nor do I need to.  If hes a good guild leader he has the proper channels to get this resolved without a forum post about it.

Posted

Sir who?

DS0008MonkeyButtonLOGO2.gif

Posted (edited)

From these posts he sounds like he believes himself to be a big deal and is telling others the same. I don't know him nor do I need to.  If hes a good guild leader he has the proper channels to get this resolved without a forum post about it.

Never heard of him so opposing the ban.

Edited by Mylia

Posted

Would you really? 1 innocent man dying over 100million? Not very ethical. 

Never said I was ethical, but if you want to exacerbate the situation then that innocent man could have saved over 100 million lives too.

Posted

Voted yes cause you seemed pretty adamant about it so I didn't wanna ruin your ambitions. 

But he seems like a cool guy.9/10, let the dude PvP daum, whats wrong wit u. 

Posted

Never said I was ethical, but if you want to exacerbate the situation then that innocent man could have saved over 100 million lives too.

ehhhhh I never said you said you were ethical :D

Posted

In fairness Incognito is a pretty good guild and I imagine for the most part they will shine early on. He'll probably have more credibility when you guys see that going down.

Nonetheless, I think this is off-topic.

I'm not a guild...

Posted

We just like to mess around with that xD Makes people angry for some reason even though we are just messing around ^_^

Posted

Would you really? 1 innocent man dying over 100million? Not very ethical. 

Depends on whether you're a a Deontologist or a Communitarian. 

Ethical is a very broad term that shouldn't blablablabla

Posted

Why is this being discuss? This has nothing to do with Black Desert and thus it should be put in "OFF TOPIC"

945.gif

Posted

Depends on whether you're a a Deontologist or a Communitarian. 

Ethical is a very broad term that shouldn't blablablabla

Who's really a Communitarian in this day and age

Posted

Seen his posts a bit. Can't remember too much, but seemed like an OK guy. Got into fights with people a lot, and could be offensive... but who isn't? Whatever, to be fair, these aren't our forums. The CM's are free to ban whomever the like. I voted no, but I always remember this:
free_speech.png

3 people like this

Posted

Who's really a Communitarian in this day and age

They are all like 700 yrs old

Posted (edited)

We just like to mess around with that xD Makes people angry for some reason even though we are just messing around ^_^

Lol I just envisioned you all being on Discord or Teamspeak and him getting banned and calling a meeting or something...."Who does Daum think they are banning ME...Me!? I AM A BIG DEAL!" and everyone shaking their heads in agreement. "Yeah! Hes a big deal!"

I chuckled harder than I should have.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

I have no idea who he is but TAKE HIS HEAD!

Posted

He doesn't condone this thread.

Posted

perma ban. plus ip ban, plus ban from the NA release of BDO.. i'd have it no other way.