• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Farm CP as new player?(Best way to make money?)

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, 

I've been playing since 2 weeks so far and I don't have any CP. I've heard about people making money with workers and nodes. Afk money. I would like to start this as well. So I guess I need many CP. I have 30 so far and that's not much. Is there any way to farm them( get like 20-30CP a day?) I know it's restricted to 220 or so. But I want to catch up to this as fast as possible. 

And I've been wondering what's the best way to make the most silver( afk and active) ? 

I am level 57 with 143/132/160 . 

Any my help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Posted

If you want to do it manually, do Calpheon dailies. Youtube/Google it and 100% that there will be a good guide. Other than that, you can do mob dailies like at mansha at the big crater where is there like 5 at a time is decent and you can also do it with khutum quest/daily from khutum outpost.

If you want afk and this will be expensive, make stock up materials to cook Teff bread or Fruit juice (fruit can be brought from the fruit vendor in Calpheon).

If you need more info or help go find Incendar Gaming channel on youtube, he make great guide on stuff like this. **Free Advertisement**

Posted

If you want to do it manually, do Calpheon dailies. Youtube/Google it and 100% that there will be a good guide. Other than that, you can do mob dailies like at mansha at the big crater where is there like 5 at a time is decent and you can also do it with khutum quest/daily from khutum outpost.

If you want afk and this will be expensive, make stock up materials to cook Teff bread or Fruit juice (fruit can be brought from the fruit vendor in Calpheon).

If you need more info or help go find Incendar Gaming channel on youtube, he make great guide on stuff like this. **Free Advertisement**

Yea thanks, ill do this calpheon run today and see how good it is. Already googled it yesterday and saved the link :)

But i dont think i can cook since i dont have any CP to do it..

Posted

Yea thanks, ill do this calpheon run today and see how good it is. Already googled it yesterday and saved the link :)

But i dont think i can cook since i dont have any CP to do it..

you will quickly gain CP doing the dailies, then you can invest them into farms to grow your cooking mats, or use them for other things.

Posted

Yep just do dailies until you hit around 100cp, get 10 farms and plant materials to craft beer, prune them from time to time which will provide you with shards and weed. Craft beer and use the weed to craft clear liquid reagent/pure powder reagent. Use advanced tools for crafting as well as silver embroidered clothes. Depending on how much time you invest in doing this you will hit 250cp in 1-4 weeks.

Posted (edited)

Cooking is the better option in my opinion. You can do the dailies.. yeah, once a day. I think that these give around 5-10 CP at most at lower levels, which is not bad but cooking has unlimited potential. That being said, you don't need any CP to start cooking. All you need is a house that is relatively close to a storage manager so you can easily bank and withdraw your items. I am currently at 265 CP and got them all from cooking beer, which is the easiest and best item to cook at this point of time. Once you have enough CP and therefore more workers you can easily use your own cooked beer, so this also saves alot of money.

Regarding money making, I would say that AFK fishing is your best option for AFK income, depending on your luck you can easily obtain 5-6M in an 8 hour window. For active income I would recommend farming mobs, this might not be the most fun option, but some mobs can obtain you 10-15M an hour which is alot compared to the AFK method.

Edited by Thae

Posted

Do Quests, that's what gives you CP.
On top of that you can cook and exchange the tokens you get as a by product for CPs.

Posted (edited)

as a new player, there are chances that your quest filter is locked on the main quest only till level 20, so do them until level 20, press O, enable all filters at the bottom (especially "..." on the right for the dailies) and go back to Velia to learn almost all production skills and start getting badass contribution. Go back to Olvia too, not only you'll get a lot of dailies there to lvl up your production and your contribution, but you also get to keep all what you collect for the quests and it helps for the dailies of Florin and Calpheon too.

by doing all types of quests in Velia only at level 20 you should be around 45 CP already. No need to go to calpheon now unless you cannot stand life skills, but you'll need them sooner or later.

Also, you can reallocate CP at any time, don't hesitate to invest for completing a quest (i.e : craft a raft) then sell the shipyard back for something else)...

Edit : just to add : why start there? because a lot of dailies are visible with some production requirements. As gathering (aim for skilled 5 with Balenos dailies so you see them all and bonus, you can equip gold tools)

Edited by magret

Posted

The fastest way is mass producing cheap food or alchemy reagents. That's how I have 308 CP mainly, because quests alone doesn't do much in terms of EXP once you're past the CP soft cap. 

Spamming Beer is the easiest way to go, since it doesn't require processing or any additional life skilling.

From handing in x5 "Dish with Poorly Prepared Ingredients" you get 50 CP EXP. That's basically half of what you get from a daily quest...from only x5 thingies. Grab 3-4 grain nodes and send workers on them, use all the grain to spam Beer and you can make thousands of CP EXP while afk. Sell the Beers you dont need.

You also level cooking and alchemy by doing that, allowing you to do higher level Imperial Crafting Deliveries for more money and flexibility.

If you get bored of cooking Beer and do afk fishing, you can dry the green ones and cook stacks of Fried Fish instead. Process into boxes and sell to Imperial Cooking NPC for easy money. Same with cooking Boiled Bird Eggs. Only need one of the chicken nodes outside of Velia for that.

Posted

As others have said, questing is a good way. I just raked in CP when I started making alts.

The dailies are good too. You have the Calpheon dailies, but at 57, there are also a bunch in Mediah that ask you to kill different mobs.

If you have 30 CP, you could set yourself up around Heidel or Velia, get the grain nodes there and start making beer every time you have enough to wear through a cooking station. There are two wheat nodes around Heidel, and if you set up there, you can also grab the Excavation node at Lynch Farm Ruins that yields Trace of Savagery as a by-product. That's always sold out.  If you set up near Velia, you will have more sources of grain though.

AFK fishing is a good source of income. 

If you make enough beer, you can also sell the excess. It's not going to be a huge source of income, but everything adds up. I tend to keep the green beer and sell the blue. My workers drink like sponges.

Posted

grab all the grain nodes you can and the fruit node near velia, cook beer and essence of liqour untill you have a pile of by products to hand in for cp. grain nodes include potatoes, wheat, barley, corn.

1 person likes this