• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Does Kamasylvia come with easier leveling up to 60?

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When the new region comes, will leveling up to 60 or 58 or something be easier? It takes way, way too much time now. How was it in Korea?

Edited by ayrton2388

Posted

Pretty sure you gotta be 60 with around 220 AP. Also requires a group of other people with the same AP and level. 

Posted

best way to level to 60 is right here and now with the current areas. Using the 100% combat xp weekend and the 30 min 200% combat buff during night.

Posted

"takes way too long"? Are you kidding? The fact that we've (almost) caught up with KR in less than a year would indicate that it's going too fast if anything -_-. If you dislike grinding, a korean grind mmorpg isn't your best option out there :/. If you want something fast simply don't aim for +57. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't mind if grinding was masked behind some quests. But mindless grinding for 30 hours for a level, not cool.

8 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't mind if grinding was masked behind some quests. But mindless grinding for 30 hours for a level, not cool.

lol 30 hours, I wish

5 people like this

Posted

Better you don't ask how many hours it takes to 60 xD

2 people like this

Posted

Wait till you hit 61 :)

Posted

That's cute. Do you have any idea how many hours I spent grinding on GW2 and before that on KalOnline? We are talking thousand of hours here.

And I don't mind the griding. In the end you will proud of your level, and be in the top 1% of players.

Posted

When the new region comes, will leveling up to 60 or 58 or something be easier? It takes way, way too much time now. How was it in Korea?

no

Posted

Lv57 Dark Knight with 256 AP and 286 DP

With her speed she would get roughly 12% an hour on KR EXP weekends.

1 person likes this

Posted

With her speed she would get roughly 12% an hour on KR EXP weekends.

video is 3min long, how can you know? you'll never grind as fast during 1 full hour compared to a perfect 3min run

how much are kr exp weekends? what's 12% of 57 at 59 and 60?

your post is as useless as it gets

Posted

Good luck being a Tamer in the new expansion.

Posted

video is 3min long, how can you know? you'll never grind as fast during 1 full hour compared to a perfect 3min run

how much are kr exp weekends? what's 12% of 57 at 59 and 60?

your post is as useless as it gets

During the video she gains 0,710% EXP in roughly 3,5 minutes which should net her above 1% every 5 minutes or 12%(+) in a full hour.

EXP weekends were 100% for this video.

Since EXP needed doubles from 57 to 58 and from 58 to 59, it would probably be around 3% at 59. No idea for lv60 as I'm not sure by what the EXP needed increases. And OP also asked if it made leveling to 58 easier, which by default requires some data of a character below that level.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully it comes with a raise to contribution point softcap to over 450 with these 2 new expansions without a raise in cap so far.

Posted

with 256 AP

256 AP

Doesn't that make the video useless to compare to? The people who would want an easier grind to 60 and the people who have even 220AP are two VERY separate circles.

Posted

Easier? Man, it's already easy. It's actually way too fast. You level when you grind mobs. Sure. at higher levels things become somewhat slower, but it's still fast enough.  This game is all about grinding till you drop.

Posted

It will IF YOU HAVE 240/280

A bit less if you're a witch/wiz dark knight

Posted

bah .. i dunno how she makes this fast...

i'm 57 and i'm livelling through 58 ..

AP 180 and DP 200 sorc (CASUAL PLAYER!!)

Sausans have obviously some limits in terms of xp at 57 (but good money).. so in general i cannot pretend

Pirate are good but taking a free spot is difficult even in deep night One of the best place for me it was desert fogans (and remember is costs few contributions point since it is near the f*uking bandit town) but:

* villa costs 5mil week... for a normal player is something easy .. for me 5 mil are a lot of money

* i'm out of the world.. even using MAID , all it goes to valencia which is a dead city for me

I hope new zones will give us better spot (money/xp for livellling though 60) FOR CASUAL PLAYERS

Posted (edited)

Sausans have obviously some limits in terms of xp at 57 (but good money).. so in general i cannot pretend

Pirate are good but taking a free spot is difficult even in deep night One of the best place for me it was desert fogans (and remember is costs few contributions point since it is near the f*uking bandit town) but:

You should be still getting a lot at sausans with 57. Did 50% of 58-59 at sausans myself, its still ok and especially if you grind there for money anyways.
Pirates main spot group should be around 5-6% in 30 mins with all buffs (weekend + 200% etc) for you, invest that time on weekends and you're 58 in no time. (Doing 15% per weekend with 1,5 hours of investment is too easy imo). And if you cant get in a group search for a decent guild and grind with them.

Edited by Alekos

Posted

Gear up, git gud and probably get a party. :P

Posted

I'm not concerned about the time to grind to lvl60 (38% left for me now anyway B|) but I have my reservations about an area with quite high stats compared to what we have already. I mean Valencia is so quiet I'd hate to think what this new region would be like unless it has some serious rewards in loot or XP.

Posted

"takes way too long"? Are you kidding? The fact that we've (almost) caught up with KR in less than a year would indicate that it's going too fast if anything -_-. If you dislike grinding, a korean grind mmorpg isn't your best option out there :/. If you want something fast simply don't aim for +57. 

uh... What?

He said leveling takes too long. He didn't say we're getting content too fast.

1 person likes this

Posted

uh... What?

He said leveling takes too long. He didn't say we're getting content too fast.

he kinda meant both ways. max level is still 62 in KR after 2 years last i checked... we in NA/EU have a 62 or two within less than a year.

I'm not concerned about the time to grind to lvl60 (38% left for me now anyway B|) but I have my reservations about an area with quite high stats compared to what we have already. I mean Valencia is so quiet I'd hate to think what this new region would be like unless it has some serious rewards in loot or XP.

it does have significantly better rewards. But also needs significantly higher GS to even survive in a group. so the loot is distributed. Im not sure yet how that plays out in the end

1 person likes this

Posted

Not so sure about that. Most active Korean players have multiple classes at level 61+. But I think they have access to a bit more EXP boosts in Korea. 

Amount of level 61+ in our version is microscopic, just look at channel ranks. Average level for active EU/NA players seems to be around 57-58, because Western gamers = slackers that dunno how to no-life grind. If also counting the real casuals, it's much lower, because they barely bother to get 56. On top of that we also have shit gear, compared to average KR gear score.

So pretty sure leveling to 60+ will get a bit easier&faster with Kamasilve. Or we'll get some nerfed version of it.