• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dim Tree Spirit armor preorder?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Just want to know of any success stories for preordering Dim Tree Spirit armor and how much it was preordered for. i've been going to the world boss, checking night vendor, and putting in preorders for the past week and no success yet.

Posted (edited)

well how much are you pre ordering for? You ask what you will not yourself reveal. I pre ordered mine for 300m.

Edited by Lanifair

Posted

well how much are you pre ordering for? You ask what you will not yourself reveal. I pre ordered mine for 300m.

lol.. for that much? i had dim tree spitit armor for 130 mio at least 5 times by now  in night vendor... 

I once pre ordered for 130mio and got it .. might have been luck(most likely was).. u also have to consider pre order is region relevant.

Posted

I'm at 280m

Posted

I'm at 280m

well ty :P its been almost 2 weeks now and i have a pre order for 250mil.

Posted

Haha, you will never get one through pre-order Xp 

images (1).jpg

Posted

Got my +8 dim tree spirit armor for 120m preorder.

On a side note kzarka blade for 96m preorder before merge.  I've got almost every piece of gear after merge.  I got giath from a box, dandelion from karanda, and extra dim tree spirit from scroll.  Kutum and nouver were through bids.  I've seen from people's past experiences that you want to have around 500m for night vendor when it comes to dim tree spirit, because it can sell for that high.

My strategy was just preorder less common plus boss gear and hope to get lucky.  That's how I got my dim tree spirit and +8 dim tree spirit was one of the least common.  I guess I got lucky with the others with winning the bids.  I had every piece of boss gear set for notification of all 0-15 enhancements.  Huge relief when I won nouver and surprised, it was my last piece of boss gear. Now I just have pets and costumes set for notifications.

Run down:

Giath = lauren box

bheg gloves = sitting on AH

Muskans boots = bid

dim tree spirit = preorder

kzarka blade = preorder

dandelion kerispear = karanda drop

kutum horn bow = bid

nouver horn bow = bid

red nose armor = red nose boxes

Posted

People mantioning all those funny prices... Wasnt it during attendance event with boss gear at the end? :D

Posted

Last preorder that i have tried on a +0 was 320 Mio........was outbidded every time.

That was about 3 weeks ago.

Posted (edited)

The only piece i needed was Dim Tree Armor, had a pre-order up as well as trying the world boss/NV/weekly scrolls & buying extra scrolls with Loyalties. 

I also kept trying when one was registered and wasnt purchased on pre-order. In the end i got my Tree Armor through the market place normally and i won it in the bidding phase - i also won my Giath/Muskan/TRI Nouver/TRI Dandie & TRI Kzarka the same way. Just all RNG but its good to try everyway you can.

After waiting a long time to buy my Tree Armor (purchased in December) i managed to get it drop last week as well xD 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

Mmm i preordered mine for 600m +0, months preordering like 300-350m whit no results did my pathience gone

Posted

350M  something like 1 month ago, maybe a bit more (+0)

Posted

141m night vender.

Posted

just get 11 alts rdy for energy farma and play night vendor... u will get anything eventually ^^

Posted

I won mine by bidding in the marketplace for 94mil. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0