• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection with the server lost

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For the past week, I am completely unable to play from around 6pm till around 22pm. This started happening around the server merge.

I log into the game, I see no one around me, cooldowns do not countdown sometimes and are just grayed out, then suddenly about 1 or 2 minutes later, everyone shows up and the game starts "catching up" to whats been happening, and then I disconnect. Every time without fail.

I play other games with flawless latency, my internet has no slow down (I'm on a 40mb connection), it only seems to happen with Black Desert, and only when the servers have the most people in them... like some sort of auto disconnect feature is on if the game doesn't sync up in a certain amount of time.

It could be that my ISP is routing to Black Desert through some faulty slow node or something, but once I finally manage to stay connected (usually after 10pm), I experience no lag or desync in game.

If I connect to the game before 6pm, I am able to stay connected to the server and play without any lag either, but if I for some reason have to log off, or relog another character, I will not be able to connect until after 10pm.

I'm not sure what to do as the times I am unable to connect are pretty much the only times I am able to play.

EDIT - Here's a video I just recorded of it for clarification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w31HaeuRyA

Edited by Sharpe

Posted

I'm getting this exact same issue. My internet is comparatively very bad, and you'd think it'd be a simple case of well, your nets bad, that's why. But if I log in and stay logged in to that character, I am able to play just fine. I log in normally, I play for hours, I've leveled four characters to level 50 and one to 54, so I've sunk a lot of hours into the game, and suddenly, past a certain hour...

I repeatedly disconnect if I try to log in, over and over. It makes it impossible to play, even when I can play every other online game I have just fine. I've tried flushing my DNS, restarting the router, everything I know that would normally help a connection issue, but the game just boots me off, over and over.