• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Odz ~ Go TET or die TET-ing

33 posts in this topic

Posted

After 1 year of playing BDO decided to make this video ~ hope it helps out the new players with enchanting

Enjoy ^_^

15 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wow, such a good video man. We're all happy for you.

Edited by Skyline

Posted

love you odz bby

1 person likes this

Posted

???

I must've missed a step. Damn.

FIu4kKz.png

Posted

love you odz bby

:*  :*

???

I must've missed a step. Damn.

FIu4kKz.png

keep it up u ll get it eventually ^^

Posted

I see this guy in RBF and he went into the spawn zone several times to rekt havoc :-/ Feeling fun to kill someone just jumped down eh?

1 person likes this

Posted

I see this guy in RBF and he went into the spawn zone several times to rekt havoc :-/ Feeling fun to kill someone just jumped down eh?

haha going into the spawn-zone-room with E buff active is rly rly fun * coz  enemies fall down from up above and u are like *Surprise Surprise* :P

1 person likes this

Posted

your fault for being dumb and not getting the rbf buff

Posted (edited)

Gj, looking forward for the PEN video.

Edited by Zres

Posted

Where's the TET helm and accessories? :x 

Posted (edited)

your fault for being dumb and not getting the rbf buff

Your comment is dumb as hell I was on his team :-/

Edited by mickey3333

Posted

Emotions of a killer right there.... I would have raged and destroyed my PC long time ago after those fails! Good job!

I'm thinking of coming back after quitting in September due to the grind for mem frags after spending about 800mil only to get a DUO Muskan lul. Has anything changed since to grind for mem frags/making money?

Posted

still, if someone getting killed at spawn then it is their own fault, devs gave the buff so everyone should use it instead of complaining.

Posted

Your comment is dumb as hell I was on his team :-/

its still stupid to complain that somebody is sitting under your ramp killing you because you (or in this instance they) were too stupid to pick up the eva buff that literally makes them unkillable for 20 sec, honestly their team should have been happy that he went int otheir spawn to basically suicide (assuming he had enough points to be worth focusing at the time)

Posted

Damn, congratulations!

Greek: Δεν θέλω να υπολογίσω πόσα χάλασες αλλα αφού άντεξες, μπράβο.

Posted

Μονο Odz μουνια!!! Ο πιο σεξουαλικος guild master ever

Posted

Look at all the trigger happy dudes jumping back on forth. Read my posts ok? You are not getting greater by stomping on your own assumption. Pathetic :-/

Posted

After 1 year of playing BDO decided to make this video ~ hope it helps out the new players with enchanting

Enjoy ^_^

Music @ 6:50 :o I forgot which mmo it's from ;o

1 person likes this

Posted

Ew 50 Cent  reference  (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Gj, looking forward for the PEN video.

PEN PEN PEN PEN INC

Where's the TET helm and accessories? :x 

soon buddy ! ^_^

Emotions of a killer right there.... I would have raged and destroyed my PC long time ago after those fails! Good job!

I'm thinking of coming back after quitting in September due to the grind for mem frags after spending about 800mil only to get a DUO Muskan lul. Has anything changed since to grind for mem frags/making money?

well grinding is a good money maker- if u combine it with boss hunting and some life skilling u can make hundreds of millions every week !

Damn, congratulations!

Greek: Δεν θέλω να υπολογίσω πόσα χάλασες αλλα αφού άντεξες, μπράβο.

αστο να παεειιι ρε ... ανυπολογιστο κοστος χαχαχα

Μονο Odz μουνια!!! Ο πιο σεξουαλικος guild master ever

hahahahahahaha <3

Music @ 6:50 :o I forgot which mmo it's from ;o

from Aion mmo ! good OST ^^

Posted

i lol every time I see tards going for duo or tri high level accessories like ogre ring on 35 stacks and shit. 

"BUT TEH FAIL CHART DAT SOME1 MADE ON TEH INTERWUBS SAID DAT WAS TEH MAXIMUM BENEFIT!1"

Posted

i lol every time I see tards going for duo or tri high level accessories like ogre ring on 35 stacks and shit. 

"BUT TEH FAIL CHART DAT SOME1 MADE ON TEH INTERWUBS SAID DAT WAS TEH MAXIMUM BENEFIT!1"

thank you for your kind words ! ^^ RNG is RNG buddy. Even if u overstack it u can fail just as easy. 35 stacks is enough for DUO . but oh well

Posted (edited)

Still not done watching this,Anyone else feel how this music just perfectly fits? lol

Edited by Freeway
2 people like this

Posted

Still not done watching this,Anyone else feel how this music just perfectly fits? lol

I timed the successes and the fails with the music and put ''majore'' (meaning happy tunes) when i had an enchant success and ''minore'' (meaning sad tunes) when i had RNG slapping me in the face and fail ^^ Glad u like it . It's infected mushroom / alter bridge and Aion soundtrack :P

Posted

Most bdo videos i can't sit through without fast forwarding to the parts i want,I actually watched the whole thing.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0