• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Share how you prepare for CBT2

50 posts in this topic

Posted

The hype is real in my world, and I do a bunch of stuff to maximize game-time during beta tests.  What do you do to set up for a beta test?  The biggest thing I do is clear my non-gamers social calendar and tell the boyfriend my place is a "no fly zone" *wink*.  The other big thing I do is fill the frig with snacks and beverages.  

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah, I'm going to be going out later today when it's not quite so hot (currently 1pm today in Australia, 32C/90F so yeah no, I'm waiting until sundown) to get my bar fridge stocked up with snacks... Promised my boyfriend I'd try and get at least /some/ healthy stuff too. xD And yes, he knows that I'm not to be disturbed this weekend :P 

Also reading up on anything and everything about BDO to the point that my guild in ArcheAge is sick of hearing me go on and on about it, even though a decent chunk of them are moving to BDO and are also excited for CBT2 :P Now I just have to somehow survive the next 29 hours without going insane.. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Watching BDO Twitch streams and asking questions about the game (leveling tips, builds, crafting, ect.). Went on a cleaning spree today so I won't have to worry about a mess after beta's over (unless my roommates trash the placexD.) Going shopping for food tomorrow so I'll be set for launch.

Posted

A lot of masturbation.

3 people like this

Posted

A lot of masturbation.

lol, empty frig then?

Posted

I won't be doing much to prepare for CBT2, be when launch comes, I'll be going to sleep early enough to wake up just before or at least around 3am.

Posted

Still downloading cos I went to sleep earlier on with the PC set to "Standby after 1 hour" ... :( lol

Posted

Ill try to put in PTO for Friday and Saturday (i have off Thursday and Sunday) but it wont be approved because i work for a bank and its tax time. So ill try to play nice with the Fiance up until the big day so i can devote time to the beta on my day off. 

Will need to stay iced coffee on deck and plenty of bud. 

Posted

I'll be just sittin' around waitin'. Got my schedule cleared as far as social obligations go so I'm ready for GLORIOUS ADVENTURES.

A lot of masturbation.

0UO5WY.gif

2 people like this

Posted

olvRCcd.gif

3 people like this

Posted

finger reps

Posted

A lot of masturbation.

That's more sharing than I think I needed.

Posted

i wouldnt say sharing around him lol

Posted

Geek-Nerd-Computer-Enough-Internet-Gamer

Posted (edited)

We got to save the whales! Share your load!

Edited by VoidOfDoom

Posted

Plan on being tired after long hours with CBT2 and head start.  I've been training with less than 4 hrs of sleep.  Feels like going to the gym kind of.  

Seriously tho, I'm mentally ready to put some hours in!

Posted

mainly wondering after reading the forum if the ignore_list in a megaserver has a cap, that would be a problem

Posted

He said show and no one even post irl pics?

HiDqhhn.gif

Posted

I'm making lots of money in Heroes of the Storm and leveling my characters while I wait before this game opens and the 1 year stimpack I brought for HoTS goes to waste.

Posted

images.jpg

Posted

i have a sickness and it is cold outside and my throat really hurts but i am looking forward for it but i am tired and sick so that is 2 vs 1 and nevermind hot coco will fix that 2v2 but still i think i will just wait untill it get's released and then after that try it out without any expectation cus the less expectation the more suprised and fun it could be. 

Posted

Marijuana and vitamin water

Posted

gather lots of snacks

notify people I care about that I will be deep undercover for a few days and have to maintain strict silence

clean kitties litter box

reboot router

Posted

I roam the forums and try to get a feel of what the community and game is going to be like!

:ph34r:

Posted

Well first i beg my boss for my 2 days off in succession on the first 2 days of headstart. Provided i get said days off I sleep till 1 hour prior to launch then i wake up eat food, get drinks ready get caffine flowing, turn off my phone, drink more caffine get a gallon of water ready and wait. When servers go live i click load custome file and I'm off. bla bla basic questline follow the black spirit quests until i get my 2 skills from quests till i get the free weapons Then i systematically do all the free bag slot quests starting in western guard camp and onwards and then GRIND IT UP. I get to 50 i back pedal and start doing contribution quests till i get a few and i start pumping out grains near velia with workers, start getting mats for fishing boat, noble coach factories and then I visit every town talk to every ? and try to get 100-150 energy from doing so. Then i start another character get it to 50 rinse repeat.

1 person likes this