• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

black spirit will not go away?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

so i just hit 50 recently, came back to the game after a while. i noticed that i have a junkload of daily/repeatable quests available to me, but i do not want to take them right now because i do not want to lose the space on my quest list (max is 30? or something). usually when all i have available from the black spirit is some kind of daily, the spirit message does not keep popping up. but now it does. this is kind of irritating. i have poked around on forums and tried a few things, but the message keeps popping up. i have accepted ALL non-repeatable quests.

anybody have any ideas? is this just kind of a wonky bug?

Posted

Yep he's an annoying little sh*t, there should be a button to refuse the quest, to stop him constantly popping up

Posted

You can disable the black spirit notification in the options. Boom. I solved all your problems about black spirit.

2 people like this

Posted

For the hunter seal dailies you can do graduation quests to permanently get rid of the dailies. If your not doing the hunter seal dailies at all you might as well cash them out for a lump sum amount of the seals and get rid of the quests at the same time. The earring/ring quests only activate if you open the black spirit in the calpheon zone so eventually when you have enough CP/Energy and complete all of those quest chains and conduct all the graduation quests your black spirit will have 0 quests for you to accept. But as Skullcatron said just turn off the black spirit notification in settings and you will be good to go.

Posted

You can disable the black spirit notification in the options. Boom. I solved all your problems about black spirit.

But then he might have a good quest on a character?  We need to just tell him to not bother us for repeatable quests!

Posted

After almost a year playing this I've managed to completely zone out the little notification in the bottom right corner. You'll get use to it (✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)

Posted

i am thinking i can do that. so thanks for the idea. but i do want to see it when actual storyline quests come up. right now there is something oddball going on where the notification will not go away because i have not accepted all the dailies maybe? which i really do not want to do? i read one post where it said the notification would not go away if i had not chosen my awakening skills, so i made sure i did that.

thanks for all the info anyhow. i will see what i can do.

Posted

i am thinking i can do that. so thanks for the idea. but i do want to see it when actual storyline quests come up. right now there is something oddball going on where the notification will not go away because i have not accepted all the dailies maybe? which i really do not want to do? i read one post where it said the notification would not go away if i had not chosen my awakening skills, so i made sure i did that.

thanks for all the info anyhow. i will see what i can do.

Mine is that annoying Red Nose boss.  EVERY day I get one.  They are worthless when awakened at level 57.  So I have to take the quest and delete the scroll. Otherwise I'll end up with 5 or 6 of them taking up my inventory.

Posted

Mine is that annoying Red Nose boss.  EVERY day I get one.  They are worthless when awakened at level 57.  So I have to take the quest and delete the scroll. Otherwise I'll end up with 5 or 6 of them taking up my inventory.

What red nose boss?  The first red nose quest at level 10 or are you talking about the daily scroll where you can pick an awakened one? 

Posted

You realize its daily/weekly boss scroll, and you can choose which boss you get? They drop the BiS gear...(giaths helmet, bheg gloves - daily, hebetate, muskans - weekly)

Posted

You realize its daily/weekly boss scroll, and you can choose which boss you get? They drop the BiS gear...(giaths helmet, bheg gloves - daily, hebetate, muskans - weekly)

Let's see what he says.  I have a pre-written response already because I feel like this is gonna be a good one. xD

Posted

You still want to do the daily quests for the hunter seals and blackstone drops from them at the minimum. If you do not have the knowledge unlocked for all the different bosses just look at the quest rewards for each without actually accepting the quest to see what that quest will give.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0