• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

hidden ninja tricks!

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

once again i'm here to share with you some neat stuff! UPDATED

here's some:

- you can use seamless to change direction of your block more easelyQ > space > aim direction with mouse > Q (must be done quickly ofc) 

- you can slide! like continuesly! (untill your stamina runs out ofc)  you think the slide is irrelevant?! WRONG! you can use this to create a quick breathing area if pressured / hold down LMB + RMB + Shift + A  (D seems to be slower ;D) 

- you can skip Drastic measure's charge by sliding! YES YOU CAN! it's a tricky one but it works! basically you apply the continuous slide and at the right timing you use drastic measure and it'll skip the charge :D not an easy one. practice guaranteed 

- you can use smokescreen in awakening to switch to shortsword, apply iframe + get evasion buff: use smokescreen on hotbar > shift + direction

did you found any special and hidden moves? share them right here!  

PS:NO COMBOS

Edited by Aedix
10 people like this

Posted

Ohh i was trying to replicate that quick cast on drastic, it is tricky.

Another small combo is : lmb + a/d -> rmb + a/d

Posted

once again i'm here to share with you some neat stuff! 

here's 3:

- you can use seamless to change direction of your block more easely / Q > space > aim direction with mouse > Q (must be done quickly ofc) 

- you can slide! like continuesly! (untill your stamina runs out ofc)  you think the slide is irrelevant?! WRONG! you can use this to create a quick breathing area if pressured / hold down LMB + RMB + Shift + A  (D seems to be slower ;D) 

- you can skip Drastic measure's charge by sliding! YES YOU CAN! it's a tricky one but it works! basically you apply the continuous slide and at the right timing you use drastic measure and it'll skip the charge :D not an easy one. practice guaranteed 

did you found any special and hidden moves? share them right here!  

PS:NO COMBOS

Interesting i was not aware of  this Q trick. Ty for sharing with the community.

Posted

Cool tips ,specially the second one

Posted

@Aedix does it actually skip the charge as in its a full charged slash or is it another variation of the slash after murderous?

Posted

actually you only need to hold q and press space or hold both to spam it :D

1 person likes this

Posted

been messing with it for a bit but still haven't got the timing down for the drastic measure.

Posted

@Aedix does it actually skip the charge as in its a full charged slash or is it another variation of the slash after murderous?

it actually skips the charge but it's really tricky to get it going, haven't mastered it myself.

actually you only need to hold q and press space or hold both to spam it :D

nicely done :D 

Posted

We have a block?

=p xD

Posted

it actually skips the charge but it's really tricky to get it going, haven't mastered it myself.

nicely done :D 

could you elaborate on that? so is it just an insta-cast full charge drastic? or is it like the drastic variant after murderous?

and does anyone have a rough timing for when you should do the drastic? or a video?

Posted

Actualy you can change the block direction by holding Q and using the WASD keys too.

Posted

cool :)  j

Posted

bump

Posted

Serpent Ascension is not the only skill that can float off of Flash Bondage's bounce effect to receive air attack bonus damage. Both Katana Shower and Vacuum Slash can float straight after the grab as well.

I found using Vacuum Slash in this way particularly interesting since it lets you get in a relatively easy knockdown which we do not really have in general, at least in awakening stance.

Posted

thank you for this thread! plz keep comming with such neat combos, esp for us who r new^^ Idk if this is a thing but rmb block and turning around for shift s backwards/to the side into forward stiffness slash into a players back, is it being used in pvp? I tried it vs warr as he charged/leaped with his gs but seemes like they have the a bit block longer (even 360 degree) so no stiffness applied

Posted

you can land practically any float after awaken grab assuming you grab before you float/bound/knockdown. This will fail if you try to use it on a downed target unless the float lockout expires before they get up, this is possible but difficult to do reliably. also using awaken grab no a giant seems to let them get up early unless you succeed a float directly afterwards.

The block on the first swing of Seamless is actually really long, if you don't follow up with anything. Initiating any other move including the second slash will cancel the block immediately. Simply hitting space once and letting it hang for a bit for breathing room is quite effective.

ghost step travels shorter if you hold the bind down. Tapping the bind makes it travel much further.

The super armor on out Asura buff seems to not exist.

there is no super armor or iframe on our slide, but it is pretty fast. Use it wisely.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have nothing useful to add, but like this thread :) likes incoming!

Posted

ghost step travels shorter if you hold the bind down. Tapping the bind makes it travel much further.

I cannot reproduce this effect no matter how much I try.  For me, it's the same distance either method.

Posted

I cannot reproduce this effect no matter how much I try.  For me, it's the same distance either method.

Holding Shift + Direction ends then animation short is all, as apposed to tapping it. same for W + Kick

Posted

thank you for this thread! plz keep comming with such neat combos, esp for us who r new^^ Idk if this is a thing but rmb block and turning around for shift s backwards/to the side into forward stiffness slash into a players back, is it being used in pvp? I tried it vs warr as he charged/leaped with his gs but seemes like they have the a bit block longer (even 360 degree) so no stiffness applied

I personally use this quite a bit. It's a fun little trick once you get the hang of it, but it's not very effective against certain classes. In general, I've found that it works best against players who mainly run straight at you while also having attacks that primarily hit directly in front of them.

Examples of classes I would use this against are Maehwa, Tamer, Valkyrie, other Ninjas, overly aggressive Rangers, and Berserkers. I also will use it on occasion vs overly defensive Warriors. Certain matchups are more risky than others of course, and it's possible to use it vs every class. This is just my personal preference on who (or when) to use it.