• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valentines Day Events [Update]

193 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope, only grows on the [Event] farm thing.

Kindda underwhelming, no buffs or a simple daily quest, plus, that lame -----ing seed better be able to grow on a regular fence cause if not, you're gonna force farmers to remove an entire 10 spot fence just for this stupid seed.

I'll double check this in just a moment, I am inclined to say that it will work on a normal farm as well (takes up 2 slots) but don't hold me to that just yet. I'll update here once I have a chance to test it.

Update: Just tested it, you can indeed plant it on a normal farm plot which should allow you guys to avoid having to pick up a plot.

5 people like this

Posted

I'll double check this in just a moment, I am inclined to say that it will work on a normal farm as well (takes up 2 slots) but don't hold me to that just yet. I'll update here once I have a chance to test it.

Is there any way to get cacao seeds if we lose old ones by mistake ? 

1 person likes this

Posted

@Tazmanyak;; What RNG?

What is love?

Posted (edited)

• Now that you’ve successfully turned the item into [Event] Cacao Powder, visit a nearby merchant to purchase (2x) Mineral Water, and (1x) Sugar. After which use simple cooking (L) to produce (1x) [Event] Chocolate.

I did cook with 1x [Event] Cacao, 2x Mineral Water, 1x Sugar and it said the combination wasn't working. So not only I didn't get my chocolate bar but I don't have [Event] Cacao anymore... [Edit: damn just noticed it was intended for simple cooking, not cooking] So I am royally screwed over? How do I get a new seed for this first week?!

Edited by DLM3

Posted

I did cook with 1x [Event] Cacao, 2x Mineral Water, 1x Sugar and it said the combination wasn't working. So not only I didn't get my chocolate bar but I don't have [Event] Cacao anymore... So I am royally screwed over?

You used a cooking tool instead of simple cooking (L) that the description called for. Yes, you're screwed till the next one is buyable.

Posted

"oh hey guys we got this really cool unique event with actually decent rewards not only for participation but those who win aswell! we really out-did ourselves on this... Lets screw it up by making it 10 players for each category, making 40 players in total... after server merge...

... and i thought the 300 people for awakening events were skewed.

genius.jpg

:c

Posted

Perfume of Swiftness you say....Worth it!

Posted (edited)

Is there any way to get cacao seeds if we lose old ones by mistake ? 

This. It would have been better to limit the number of chocolate bar NPCs can receive on the first week instead of giving us only one seed... or even better: making sure that any form of cooking works (crazy, right?). You mess up (which is my case by not using Simple cooking) and you are wasting Support time when it could have been easily fixed by the player instead and from the look of it with already 3 people in this thread I assume you are going to receive a ton of tickets regarding lost Cacao...

Edited by DLM3

Posted (edited)

Was counting on those gold rings to increase my weight limit...

Don't know why you keep destroying event items that do no harm, you should destroy them in case you repeat the event, and just right before that event starting again...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

DO NOT DO REGULAR COOKING DO SIMPLE COOKING RIP LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!(srswhothe-----usessimplecooking)

Posted

"If you have a lot of stuff LEAVE IT WITH ME HAHAHAAHAHHA.... within your alloted space of course -.-" best waifu

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone who participate in this event should get a title. Why only limit it to few players?

6 people like this

Posted

Can't vote for Mevo Muranon? Who cares. 

Posted

You used a cooking tool instead of simple cooking (L) that the description called for. Yes, you're screwed till the next one is buyable.

same happend to me, love such events.... well screw it -.-

Posted

Vote Deve! He is kind! :D

Deve all the way, you can even store your worries there!

Posted

I'm at work so I can't log in to see who the options are :$

Posted

So... what, we all work together as a community to decide who is the most popular NPC and use the meta/forums/reddit to figure out who to vote for?

I think it would be great if we would create separaten topic on it? Try to get as many people to know about it? What do you think? Of course need to first pick the NPC.

I think Deve and Crio are propably going to be in TOP 3 so maybe one of them?

Posted (edited)

Interesting ^^

will we have same event content as Korean BDO?

%EC%B2%AB%EB%88%88%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg

Edited by Blooming_orchid

Posted (edited)

I can't give chocolate to anyone... All my favourite chars do not give me any option or anything...

Edit: Found it, npc tents outside heidel, lol the envelope from Lara says LALA.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

I think it would be great if we would create separaten topic on it? Try to get as many people to know about it? What do you think? Of course need to first pick the NPC.

I think Deve and Crio are propably going to be in TOP 3 so maybe one of them?

Can someone maybe post a list of the names for those of us at work that cant log on? :D

Post was inb4 poll

Edited by Misdemeanor

Posted

@CM_Aethon The participation rewards, do you only get 1 of them or all? Lets say I vote 8 times, do I obtain all of it or only the 8 vote reward?

Posted

Can someone maybe post a list of the names for those of us at work that cant log on? :D

Post was inb4 poll

Patrigio, Basquean Lirik, Ahon Kirus, Grace Lauren, Lara, Bareeeds III, Jordine Ducas, Valks, Igor Bartali, Camelia Loggia, Deve and Crio

Posted

@CM_Aethon The participation rewards, do you only get 1 of them or all? Lets say I vote 8 times, do I obtain all of it or only the 8 vote reward?

A player who votes 8 times total will receive all previous rewards on the participation list.

2 people like this

Posted

Least popular of all or least popular of the top 4?

1 person likes this

Posted

A player who votes 8 times total will receive all previous rewards on the participation list.

Can we diversify the votes and still get the 8 days rewards? I mean for example, voting 3 times to 3 NPCs would give me access to the 8 votes reward?

3 people like this