• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valentines Day Events [Update]

193 posts in this topic

Posted

No fireworks on my end. :(

Posted (edited)

same...
maybe at 10 pm ingame time

Edited by NyanNyaNyanNya

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

So the GMs have wings and halos. So shouldn't they be GAs? Guardian angels?

Posted

Posted

hiyaaa ~ ^-^

i tried many times to give my chocolate to an npc, but whenever i right-click it nothing happens!!

i asked many times in the gameee buuut nobody wanted to help me!!

doess anyone know what might be wronggg ? ^ ^

Posted

hiyaaa ~ ^-^

i tried many times to give my chocolate to an npc, but whenever i right-click it nothing happens!!

i asked many times in the gameee buuut nobody wanted to help me!!

doess anyone know what might be wronggg ? ^ ^

There is a special tent in all the cities where all the NPCs stand around you can only give them the chocolate there.

1 person likes this

Posted

ohhh thank you soooo much!! <3 my guild and everyone else gave chocolates but never told me howw ~ ^-^ that's very helpful!! thankies!! <3

Posted

Ehhh So could anyone explain me what happened with interesting events rewarding players for actual work done in game.
Spring event with its lovely earrings
Easter event with all the furniture
Pirate event with an awesome bandana
and then euro2016 with all the flags and a lovely trophy.

I want items... but not for free
I want my work rewarded...and not only in cash shop items but something exclusive...

Posted (edited)

Anyone else turned in their chocolate and not received a thank you letter? I still only have one of those from when the event started last week, but it should be two now...

/edit: nevermind, I'm a -----, had the other one in the bank and missed it a few times when going through the warehouse... /facepalm

Edited by Sanguis

Posted

Holy crap, so many people complaining about free stuff. If there is anything I hate, it's people complaining about free stuff.

Jesus stop being such greedy bastards and be happy you get anything at all...

Posted

[Participation Prize]

• All users who at least participated in the event by casting a minimum of one vote will receive a participation prize of the following:

[ 1 Vote ]

• (1x) Perfume of COurage, (1x) Perfume of Swiftness, (1x) Khalk's Elixir

[ 3 Votes ]

• (5x) Black Stone (Armor & Weapon)

[ 5 Votes ]

• (5x) Memory Fragments

[ 8 Votes ]

• (2x) Hard Black Crystal Shards

• (2x) Sharp Black Crystal Shards

For this portion can you clarify - are players that do all 8 votes receiving the rewards for being a 1 time, 3 time, and 5 time voter also or are they just getting the shards? Need to know so I don't over vote this. Thanks

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Serenity

Posted (edited)

Can we diversify the votes and still get the 8 days rewards? I mean for example, voting 3 times to 3 NPCs would give me access to the 8 votes reward?

Did we have an answer to that? To maximize chances its smart to split votes to two npcs in the ranking.

For this portion can you clarify - are players that do all 8 votes receiving the rewards for being a 1 time, 3 time, and 5 time voter also or are they just getting the shards? Need to know so I don't over vote this. Thanks

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Serenity

A player who votes 8 times total will receive all previous rewards on the participation list.

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

Did we have an answer to that?

Thanks - did not see it.  

Posted

do these seeds reset at 7 or midnight?

Posted (edited)

Did we have an answer to that? To maximize chances its smart to split votes to two npcs in the ranking.

Probably we will discover how it works after the event ends, i am diversifying them. No point of asking them, they probably know even less than us, sorry, not probably, surely.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Anyone else unable to give chocolate to the npcs today?  I collected and made the chocolate like normal, but the all the npcs have no dialogue box to accept the chocolate today.

Posted

I also cannot turn in chocolate now. I have 7 letters, why can't i get my 8th?

Posted

Anyone else unable to give chocolate to the npcs today?  I collected and made the chocolate like normal, but the all the npcs have no dialogue box to accept the chocolate today.

Same. I waited to turn them all in today.. and nope. This is frustrating.

Posted (edited)

same here, i woke up early to do the last one for nothing

Edit: guys send a ticket, they solve quickly and i get my last one letter

Edited by SilverMooN

Posted

Yep, same story here...

Posted

Doomed till the end... planned to give all my chocolates this morning. Its no longer possible... so bad...

End date is 02/220not 02/21... what the hell?

Posted

fix your damn event there was still 1 hour left and it didnt let me turn my chocolates in.... im sending a ticket as well. 

pretty sure you guys will be getting massive flood of tickets cause of this problem..